PDA

View Full Version : Cheque Drops

bdad
03-19-2015, 06:46 PM
For those of you who have used them what do you think??? From what I've read one drop under the tongue a hour before needed === beast mode. I would like to try these before BJJ competitions, and maybe before heavy boxing sparring. Thanks

masteratarms
03-20-2015, 04:10 AM
I haven't used them myself but have seen one of my gym partners use them and they work for aggression

Jozifp103
03-20-2015, 01:05 PM
I think I'd prefer halo or tne pre workout. Cheque drops are pretty dangerous. Rapid spikes in bp, very harsh on liver, elevated heart rate etc. Dose too high and you may have a bad time. Plus they are very hard to find.

BelicosoFino
03-21-2015, 02:42 AM
Whatever you do, try them a few times in practice firsts. Cheques can mess with your head and therefore your game plan.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. Toxic substance and perhaps more of a placebo effect on aggression than real.

I've seen a few people take these and it seems like it's like "ok, now I can turn into a jackass but it's not me, it's the drugs!"

masteratarms
03-21-2015, 05:15 AM
Whatever you do, try them a few times in practice firsts. Cheques can mess with your head and therefore your game plan.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. Toxic substance and perhaps more of a placebo effect on aggression than real.

I've seen a few people take these and it seems like it's like "ok, now I can turn into a jackass but it's not me, it's the drugs!"
I agree with you on this brother I've seen fake stuff and ppl think they get more aggressive but the one guy I knew who took them it was for sure real he had the money to get that kind of stuff but it is very toxic and just not worth it to me as well

Butters
03-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Don't you think it's kind of against the spirit of BJJ to be taking that before competing? I don't have a belt & only did a small amount of training, but the point is to have the best person win. If this was bodybuilding or powerlifting, or even before your sparring...not really a big deal, but in a Jujitsu *competition*. I guess, if I felt like everyone else was doing drugs I might do it, but not if it's against the rules.

What would Rickson do?

Dont wanna be old
03-21-2015, 11:17 AM
Thanks PSL for the oppertunies you offer .
I think your underrated for the high quality you deliver and are moving too the top !!
DWBO

pwrlftr275
03-21-2015, 06:35 PM
I have personally used legit from VET and if you get real stuff they do work and work very well. I knew lifters in the past who would take a few drops before each lift in a meet. They would only use on meet day do to the the fact they do nothing for muscle etc. I also knew many boxers who took them before fights. Be careful if using them, but to answer your question YES THEY WORK

4everstrong
03-21-2015, 08:31 PM
They Work but you gotta find the REAL DEAL. Alot of labs try to fake them.. You will know if you have the real shit. You could chew a piece of iron!