PDA

View Full Version : Help.....Western Union sent me this.....Anyone have experience?

Mentzer
03-20-2015, 10:00 PM
This is a cut and paste after I tried to WU one of our sponsers for some f'n Proviron of all things.

What should I do with this fill in the blanks shit?

Dear Customer,

Western Union continually monitors the use of its systems to understand its customers’ usage. We apologize for any disruption in your ability to conduct money transfers and any inconvenience this may have caused.
We have received your communication and require additional information in order process your request. In order for us to review your information please complete the Consumer Questionnaire Form below, please complete each section or it could delay your review. Then attach any additional documents, and return the completed Questionnaire to [email protected] ([email protected]). Upon receipt of the completed Questionnaire and documents, we will review your information along with your transaction history. The review process takes between 10-14 business days. Upon completion of the review, we will inform you of our conclusion.

Please provide documents to support your use of Western Union Money Transfer Services. Below are examples of various documents that you may consider providing, however any other relevant documentation to support the purpose of your transactions would be useful:

• Business License or other business related documentation
• Tax identification information
• Business registration information or permits
• Invoices
• Property Title or other property evidence
• Loan Statement
• Mortgage Statement
• Receipts for goods or services purchased
• Medical bills or certificates
• Not for Profit documents (501C3 License, etc.)
• Letter of Explanation (For example, a letter on company letterhead explaining your position in the organization and why you are sending on their behalf).

I. Please provide your information:

Customer Questionnaire

INFORMATION Date: Full Name: Address: Phone #: Date of Birth: Occupation:
Recent MTCN:

II. Please provide the following information for the people that you have sent to or received from over the past 6 months:

Name
How do you know this person? (Relationship)
What was the money used for? (Purpose)

Have you met him/her in person? Y/N

III. What is your primary source of funds?    
(Examples: Job Income, Retirement/Pension, Family/Friends, Trust Fund/Inheritance, etc.)

IV. Third Party Details
Are any of the transactions being conducted on behalf of a third party?

If yes, please provide the information below:

Full Name or Business Name: Address: Phone #: Date of Birth:
Occupation or Business Type:

V. Please list or comment on any documents that you provided?

VI. Please include any additional information that will assist in our analysis

Respectfully, (Didier, Op ID#339)
Global Compliance Operations
Government Sanctions and Interdiction (GSI) Department
Western Union Financial Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 6036
Englewood, CO 80112
Phone: 1-800-325-6000
www.westernunion.com (http://www.westernunion.com/%5cohttp://www.westernunion.com/)

macho
03-20-2015, 10:06 PM
I'd tell them to fuck off that I won't be using them anymore anyway .. That your a free man and they can stay the hell out of my biz but that's just me lol u prolly wanna start using bitcoin bro lmao

Mfire
03-20-2015, 10:12 PM
I'd tell them I want my money refunded

bazinga1991
03-20-2015, 10:41 PM
I wouldn't fill that out. Just get a refund

Clark Kent
03-20-2015, 11:03 PM
Blow me!

studmuffin
03-20-2015, 11:10 PM
Screw that! The best thing going around is walmart to walmart and it is much cheaper.

Mfire
03-20-2015, 11:30 PM
Reading over that again it looks a lot like a phishing scam, I would call wu on the phone, if it was them request a refund

txdude316
03-20-2015, 11:37 PM
Yes what Mfire said just doesn't sound right call !!

silntrunin
03-21-2015, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I can't see WU sending something like that. If it is for real, I'd tell them to refund my money and I'll be using another service thank you very much.

Mfire
03-21-2015, 12:33 AM
Don't call the number on the email, call the one on your receipt!

bigtruckguy
03-21-2015, 12:43 AM
walmart to walmart is the way to go cost like 10 bucks to send however much u want

Dbolish
03-21-2015, 01:07 AM
its real, it means wherever you sent the momey has been flagged as something illegal, suspicious etc. say you sent it to the wrong address and ask for a refund otherwise they will ban you from using WU in future

Dr-Octagon
03-21-2015, 02:42 AM
Tell em eata cawk

CHEZ
03-21-2015, 03:49 AM
I definitely wouldn't mess around with that brother. Get your money back and don't mess with WU for a long time. Use another method.

Giants83
03-21-2015, 04:08 AM
Use another method or start using a different name. I use my fiancés or a friend. Somebody that can show ID to get the funds back if need be. WU has been getting a little crazy lately with that.

Mentzer
03-21-2015, 08:35 PM
Yeah, it sucks. They are a primary method with most of the sponsers. Its all I've every used. I need to go back to my original on here I suppose. I can trust him on cash if need be. It was legit. I was at the grocery store and couldn't get it to go through and the attendant called them and I talked to someone with WU. They sent me this and now here I am. I suppose I'll wait for a year on these fuckers. I dont' understand how to use the reload cards.

Walmart to Walmart it is. FUCK!!!!!

Thanks team

Dont wanna be old
03-22-2015, 01:29 AM
I am banned from Western Union
Similiar situation without the email .
Sponsor did not get my funds . I called WU and they said I would have to pick up the funds .
They gave me a number to fraud investigation department or something along those lines .
They said I would have to request a form to fill out and they would look into my information .

Only choice is to make up a fake identity and hope you never make a mistake that needs correcting .
Moneygram is cheaper and being updated in CVS stores as far as I can tell . ( from red phones to touch screen monitor )

Even if you did give information they request I only imagine the outcome to be the same .
Good luck
DWBO

Mentzer
03-24-2015, 03:08 PM
Fuckers!!!!
Western Union eat a dick!!!!

Mentzer
03-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Thanks everyone

PAiN
03-25-2015, 07:31 PM
Western Union is getting out of hand with this bullshit. It isn't any of their business where the funds are going or why.

They have been the primary company handling all of the worlds transfers for so long they have let it go to their head that they can do anything. This is literally an interrogation letter.

Now that Wal-Mart has jumped in the game it is going to bite them in the ass and in a few years they will be begging for business. Fuck Western Union.

animal87
03-25-2015, 07:58 PM
You didnt accidentally try to send it to a business instead of individual did you, or say you are a business sending money? Thats the only reason i can see they have a reason to ask anything. Otherwise i'd tell them to shut the fuck up and give my money back.

twisted
03-26-2015, 12:24 AM
Sometimes the reciever is flagged and it will cause this sorta response .....it happen to me they got me on phone and asked a million questions then said were refundin ur money ......

Mentzer
03-27-2015, 08:41 PM
I bet it was the receiver. I've never had an issue and have done this many times. I did get my money back.

I'll just go MG in the future.

MrWiggles36
03-29-2015, 11:48 PM
Like they said above, most likely the receiver is flagged. Same thing happened to me today

rcorchid
03-30-2015, 09:20 PM
Yeah, it sucks. They are a primary method with most of the sponsers. Its all I've every used. I need to go back to my original on here I suppose. I can trust him on cash if need be. It was legit. I was at the grocery store and couldn't get it to go through and the attendant called them and I talked to someone with WU. They sent me this and now here I am. I suppose I'll wait for a year on these fuckers. I dont' understand how to use the reload cards.

Walmart to Walmart it is. FUCK!!!!!

Thanks team

Did you tell them that you were sending to a person or a business? This reads like they thought you were sending to a business, which for them is a no-no.