PDA

View Full Version : low t and hgh

jeebise23
03-21-2015, 06:05 AM
hi guys i have a question i am 44 yrs old 215lbs and 12%bf now my testosterone levels are very low the free and the total just was curios does hgh come into play if you r low on test even if the doctor prescribes me test enanthate. cause i kind of hinted to him about prescribing me hgh and told him if u dosent i still will buy it off the internet so my questtion is do doctors prescribe hgh for low t with testosterone also thanks j

DBert
03-21-2015, 08:53 AM
I'm just curious why your levels are low if you are prescribed test e. Put that shit in ya!

Dbolish
03-21-2015, 09:16 AM
hgh has nothing to do with test levels so no they wont prescribe it

PAiN
03-25-2015, 08:12 PM
You need TRT asap. Low testosterone is very unhealthy.

I am not sure if I understand correctly are you injecting the Test E yet? How much are you dosing?

I would just ask him for the HGH if that is something you want to get into and if he doesn't prescribe it find another doc. These old world docs have a fear of testosterone and hgh.

cybrsage
04-29-2015, 01:19 PM
The HGH is only to make the boys start working again so you can have babies. I use it to keep them plump because the wife does not like them all shriveled up...and that means less mouth action from her. So for me, using HGH is vital to my sex life. :)

DBert
04-29-2015, 11:29 PM
The HGH is only to make the boys start working again so you can have babies. I use it to keep them plump because the wife does not like them all shriveled up...and that means less mouth action from her. So for me, using HGH is vital to my sex life. :)

Maybe you mean hcg?

Vamp
05-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Maybe you mean hcg?

Thinking the samething

cybrsage
05-17-2015, 04:32 PM
Crap, you guys are right. Sorry. Teach me to post before finishing my second cup of coffee!

the rock
06-23-2015, 03:18 PM
They wont prescribe HGH in the US .You can get test and et your own HGH through our sources .I have a HRT doc that were using for my wife.He uses HGH but cannot prescribe it in our state.They do highly recommend it though.The Docs typically like HGH for its anti aging benefits.i've been on it for about 6 weeks now and seeing good things.

devildog
11-11-2015, 12:11 AM
You need TRT asap. Low testosterone is very unhealthy.

I am not sure if I understand correctly are you injecting the Test E yet? How much are you dosing?

I would just ask him for the HGH if that is something you want to get into and if he doesn't prescribe it find another doc. These old world docs have a fear of testosterone and hgh.

Agreed!

devildog
11-11-2015, 12:13 AM
hgh has nothing to do with test levels so no they wont prescribe it

Agreed. ANd if it's a family practice doctor, they don't like to prescribe anything besides antidepressants, and cholesterol meds :(

Thappy
11-11-2015, 12:46 AM
HGH is prescribed in australia for certain injuries and if your natural HGH production is down. Quite hard to get a script unless you are over 40.

devildog
11-11-2015, 03:07 AM
HGH is prescribed in australia for certain injuries and if your natural HGH production is down. Quite hard to get a script unless you are over 40.

I've heard certain types of gear are available in Australia while HGH is scrutinized heavily. Is this true?

Thappy
11-11-2015, 07:48 AM
I've heard certain types of gear are available in Australia while HGH is scrutinized heavily. Is this true?

Only pharma gear in Australian chemist is deca, primotesten and sustenon

hgh is available through the right avenues and would only be scrutinised when the government subsidies the payment through the pbs system. Most get it private script which is to expensive for any regular person

devildog
11-12-2015, 05:19 AM
Only pharma gear in Australian chemist is deca, primotesten and sustenon

hgh is available through the right avenues and would only be scrutinised when the government subsidies the payment through the pbs system. Most get it private script which is to expensive for any regular person

I read somewhere (about 15yrs ago), that eq (boldenone), is available with no prescription. Was good to hear that, and always wondered if it's true.

Thappy
11-12-2015, 06:43 AM
I read somewhere (about 15yrs ago), that eq (boldenone), is available with no prescription. Was good to hear that, and always wondered if it's true.

That was a animal medication I'm pretty sure

benlash74
11-12-2015, 11:37 AM
Agreed. ANd if it's a family practice doctor, they don't like to prescribe anything besides antidepressants, and cholesterol meds :(

And pain pills hand over fist. Getting people strung out on vic od oxy is ok but not hgh. Makes sense to me.