PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol vs Anavar

Loose Cannon
03-26-2015, 02:13 AM
Alright bro's, learn me something here...I'm considering one or the other my next go. Thanks!

enrod
03-26-2015, 03:22 AM
Alright bro's, learn me something here...I'm considering one or the other my next go. Thanks!

What's your goal bro? If it's quality muscle over time with minimal sides I'm 100% pro anavar.

Loose Cannon
03-27-2015, 02:24 AM
What's your goal bro? If it's quality muscle over time with minimal sides I'm 100% pro anavar.

to get big as fuck but not with moon face. a little bloat is ok but i love the definition ive got from tren and mast. i just wanna get gross tho lol

kubes
03-27-2015, 02:47 AM
to get big as fuck but not with moon face. a little bloat is ok but i love the definition ive got from tren and mast. i just wanna get gross tho lol

No anadrol then. It will have you holding water

enrod
03-27-2015, 03:00 AM

Then get in the kitchen and get eating. You'll hold more water with drol

Loose Cannon
03-27-2015, 03:03 AM
Then get in the kitchen and get eating. You'll hold more water with drol

i have no problem gaining size and eating, im 5'7'', 210 lbs 9 % bf. was looking more for information and personal experiences on the 2, pros and cons, etc. sounds like anavar is the preferred?

enrod
03-27-2015, 03:10 AM
i have no problem gaining size and eating, im 5'7'', 210 lbs 9 % bf. was looking more for information and personal experiences on the 2, pros and cons, etc. sounds like anavar is the preferred?

I liked anadrol as a preworkout, and it definitely made me hold more water than any other med I've ran - I don't usually hold a lot of water. I thought I looked more aesthetic on anavar and liked the look better. Also, I felt as though the gains were much easier to hold on to.

Loose Cannon
03-27-2015, 03:15 AM
I liked anadrol as a preworkout, and it definitely made me hold more water than any other med I've ran - I don't usually hold a lot of water. I thought I looked more aesthetic on anavar and liked the look better. Also, I felt as though the gains were much easier to hold on to.

alright thanks i appreciate it. sounds like anavar it is. i was thinking, test, deca, dbol or anavar.

enrod
03-27-2015, 03:43 AM
alright thanks i appreciate it. sounds like anavar it is. i was thinking, test, deca, dbol or anavar.

With that kind of cycle, hold off on the var. Youll enjoy dbol or drol more for this kind of cycle

Clark Kent
03-27-2015, 04:10 AM
Bro did you ever consider Tbol? Strong as fuck no bloat! Although I love Anavar

Loose Cannon
03-27-2015, 04:46 AM

have no knowledge of tbol would love to hear about it. i will look it up too.

Loose Cannon
03-27-2015, 04:47 AM
With that kind of cycle, hold off on the var. Youll enjoy dbol or drol more for this kind of cycle

ok cool thanks enrod.

Clark Kent
03-27-2015, 04:48 AM
have no knowledge of tbol would love to hear about it. i will look it up too.

Its fun! Its basically dbol without the bloat! Great kick starter to any cycle! I like it while cutting because i still seem to get stronger while calories are lower!

bdad
03-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Var would be my choice.

Jozifp103
03-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Well drol will give you the size, but with lots of water. Var will keep you dry, but not a ton of size. Neither are ideal for your goals. Tbol is like var, but with more mass gain. Then there's superdrol or M1T. Huge mass gainers and both pretty dry compounds.

Clark Kent
03-27-2015, 02:00 PM
Well drol will give you the size, but with lots of water. Var will keep you dry, but not a ton of size. Neither are ideal for your goals. Tbol is like var, but with more mass gain. Then there's superdrol or M1T. Huge mass gainers and both pretty dry compounds.

What is the difference between superdrol and drol. I am not familiar with super?

Jozifp103
03-27-2015, 02:10 PM
What is the difference between superdrol and drol. I am not familiar with super?
I think YOU of all people should be familiar with the word SUPER, Mr. Clark Kent....if that IS your real name ;)

But superdrol used to be considered a prohormone but was actually a designer steroid. Chemical name Methasteron, or methyldrostanolone. It is banned now but ugl's still make it, and there are clone's of it out as well. Don't let the "drostanolone" part fool you, it's nothing like masteron. The gains are explosive, and dry. Very toxic and lots of potential side effects, but it's a killer bulker with very little water retention.

It has no chemical relation to anadrol. Just a similar name.

Clark Kent
03-27-2015, 02:12 PM
Lol nuff said im all set! Thats for the knowledge bro!

twisted
03-27-2015, 02:20 PM
I think YOU of all people should be familiar with the word SUPER, Mr. Clark Kent....if that IS your real name ;)

But superdrol used to be considered a prohormone but was actually a designer steroid. Chemical name Methasteron, or methyldrostanolone. It is banned now but ugl's still make it, and there are clone's of it out 9as well. Don't let the "drostanolone" part fool you, it's nothing like masteron. The gains are explosive, and dry. Very toxic and lots of potential side effects, but it's a killer bulker with very little water retention.

It has no chemical relation to anadrol. Just a similar name.

I heard of it and gotta say I wanna try it !!! .

Jozifp103
03-27-2015, 02:24 PM
​It's too bad it got banned. You used to be able to buy it right off the shelf.

MrWiggles36
03-27-2015, 03:26 PM
Superdrol always made me a bloated mess with puffy nips. Very strong and will add size but not as dry as mentioned. Went up 12lbs in 2 weeks. Sides are pretty harsh aswell.

Jozifp103
03-27-2015, 03:56 PM
Superdrol always made me a bloated mess with puffy nips. Very strong and will add size but not as dry as mentioned. Went up 12lbs in 2 weeks. Sides are pretty harsh aswell.
That's odd. SD doesn't aromatize into estrogen so you shouldn't have had puffy nips. Sounds like you may have gotten anadrol or dbol instead. SD gains are typically dry.

animal87
03-27-2015, 04:18 PM
You will loose the water off drol depending on the rest of the cycle. Drol more for strength than looks imo.

Clark Kent
03-27-2015, 06:51 PM

I think some of our sponsors carry it

Loose Cannon
03-27-2015, 08:53 PM
great info guys keep it coming. im learning a lot, thanks.

macedog24
04-04-2015, 01:11 AM
I second the tbol! You can gain some serious dense muscle if your eating. Another option would be superdrol. Strength through the roof! You will put on some nice size .muscle will be dense. And you should she'd some water as well!

macedog24
04-04-2015, 01:14 AM
Diet dependent! If you eat tons of carbs and fat yes you will bloat. But if you eat high protein low to moderate carbs. You won be bloated . There is a huge difference with sd when you consume a ton of carbs or lower carbs.

beanlicker
04-04-2015, 03:03 AM
great info guys keep it coming. im learning a lot, thanks.

Anavar and anadrol are vastly different compounds which deliver very different results. Many boards would have blasted you for asking a simplistic question like this, but BOP is different from most boards in that you are going to get brothers here breaking their backs to help you out regardless.

That being said, don't take advantage or take the easy track.....you should do some basic research to avoid asking basic questions that are easily answered with a board search or just by reading a few sticky threads such as:

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?8280-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Anavar
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3600-Anavar
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?6657-The-Great-Oral-Debate-Anadrol-vs-Dianabol
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3599-Anadrol-50

I'm not suggesting that you not ask for help and please don't take this wrong, but, based on your questions, you need to do some basic research on your own and come back with some educated questions.

Loose Cannon
04-04-2015, 03:17 AM
Anavar and anadrol are vastly different compounds which deliver very different results. Many boards would have blasted you, but BOP is different from most boards in that you are going to get brothers here breaking their backs to help you out.

That being said, you should do some basic research to avoid asking basic questions that are easily answered with a board search or just by reading a few sticky threads such as:

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?8280-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Anavar
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3600-Anavar
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?6657-The-Great-Oral-Debate-Anadrol-vs-Dianabol
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3599-Anadrol-50

I'm not suggesting that you not ask for help and please don't take this wrong, but, based on your questions, you need to do some basic research on your own and come back with some educated questions.

i like hearing personal opinions about the basics, coming from real people not random websites. i do however, do the research before i take anything. i didnt start and finish my entire first cycle based off hearsay. "blast" away if it makes you feel better.

beanlicker
04-04-2015, 03:26 AM
Has nothing to do with my feelings, just a personal observation based off of your questions and statements in this thread. No offense intended.