PDA

View Full Version : ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE

FrankTheTank
03-29-2015, 12:17 AM
Anybody ever run only anavar? Any negatives to this? I'm trying it for the first time. My goal is to cut for summer! I've been going at this for about two weeks now 100mgs a day. It's so hard to eat! I can seriously go all day long without eating! ZERO APPETITE!! That normal with anavar? I've ran anavar stacked with other things before and don't remember eating being such a problem.

Dick
03-29-2015, 12:19 AM
I think you should still take a cruise dose of test bro, my wench takes Anavar by itself but she is a (female) I think with any steroid we use we should always take Test with it no matter what the dose.

Hatefactory
03-29-2015, 09:34 PM
I'm curious to see how this works for you Frank. I'm about to be in a living situation that will be tough for me to pin so I have been considering running just anavar!

Loose Cannon
03-29-2015, 09:49 PM
if it shuts you down shouldnt you be taking test no matter what the other compound is?

kubes
03-29-2015, 10:36 PM
Not a good idea unless you are running a low dose of test. Anavar though some say its mild it will shut down your natty test production

Jozifp103
03-30-2015, 01:30 PM
You can use anavar as the main anabolic and it works great, but at least a replacement dose of test should be used. I've never experienced loss of appetite from var. Only Dbol and drol have that effect on me.

Clark Kent
03-30-2015, 01:44 PM
Are you coming off of a stack? If so have you rebounded from it? You can run var only and hcg along with it. I have heard of people running var at 10-20 ed mgs for 12 months alone and enjoying it with minimal negative affect on anything. 100mgs seems like a lot of var? that may be why you are loosing your appetite I would also watch BP at that dose. If its good than 75 or 80 mgs should be more than enough any more than that could be a waste! Keep us posted!