PDA

View Full Version : Test and npp cycle

Gembock
03-31-2015, 03:33 AM
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I have received my gear, from purity source labs and have started my cycle today.
Super stoked, this is my third cycle, and second injectable cycle.

Weight: 194-196
Height: 5:11
Bf: 12-14%
Been weight training since I was 14/15 ish.

My cycle will consist of

Test E 1-13 @750mg
NPP 2-14 @450mg
Dbol 1-5 @50mg
Proviron 2-14 @50mg
Anavar 7-14 @75-100mg (gonna see how I feel)
Hcg 3-14 @500ius a week
Arimidex 2-14 @.5mg e4d
Clomid and Nolva pct
Caber on hand

Training will consist of

Monday : chest and back
Tuesday: shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms
Wednesday:legs
Thursday:chest and back
Friday:shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms
Saturday:legs

First half of the week will be more compound lifts, with heavier weight second half of the week will consist on more isolation and hypertrophy.

Diet consists of five main meals a day with 2-3 snacks(yogurt, fiber bars, protein shakes.. Etc..) , I meal prep all my food on Sunday and usually eat, a high carb, high protein meal for breakfast (oatmeal and protien), and throughout the day I have a mix of lean steak, chicken, and pork with 1/2 a cup of white rice, and mixed veggies depending on he day. I usually hit around 2900-3100 calories a day, might up it for this cycle, but trying to stay relatively lean. I know my body pretty well and can change my diet mid cycle if I'm not getting the preferred results.

Definitely not going to post everyday, I will try to post a couple times a week, I'm pretty busy betwee, being in the military and the gym, and the girlfriend. Hope you guys enjoy my log, I'm very excited for my cycle, goal is to get to around 215-220 lean body weight after pct. Next cycle after this is going to be somewhat of a cutting cycle, and who knows might do an amateur show, if I feel ready. I would like to post some pre cycle pics but I don't know how to on my phone, it keeps saying image is too large. Maybe you guys can help me out.
Thanks!

Mfire
03-31-2015, 03:42 AM
Not trying to discourage you bro, but that's alot of aas for such a young man! As long as your aware of the risks, I wish the best for you. That being said, I'm running a very similar cycle just much lower doses, this is my 5th. Is there a reason for the high test and high NPP? Please don't take this as me being a dick, just don't wanna see u fuck yourself up, we try hard to take care of each other here

Mfire
03-31-2015, 03:43 AM
Btw welcome and that is a good layout

Gembock
03-31-2015, 03:49 AM
I appreciate the concern brother, I know everyone is here to help. I work in the medical field, and have learned a lot in the past few months and years regarding aas, and I do know the dangers, but I love the lifestyle, and honestly love being in the gym. With the hcg and pct, I should be good for my natty test coming back, and honestly the difference between 200npp and a gram of npp, is only sides, they both shut you down, so as long as I control my estrogen with Adex and my prolactin I should be good. And iv ran test at 500 before with dbol and had zero sides, my body isn't very prone to gyno.

Gembock
03-31-2015, 03:50 AM
And if you're right and the doses are high, then I lower them, experience is the best teacher.

Mfire
03-31-2015, 03:57 AM
So why not try 500 test and say 300 NPP to start, jumping so fast is gonna build a tolerance making each cycle higher dose and more expensive, not to mention the higher risk of sides. Just a suggestion, myself I don't raise dosage until I am not getting results, and if you got good results your last cycle, follow suit. I look forward to seeing the results you achieve either way, I'll be following along

Clark Kent
03-31-2015, 08:18 PM
Well your definitely learn what it feels like to be a pin cushion! I would maybe front load for two weeks at 750 then drop to 500ew. I agree with mfire thats alot for such a young guy im suprised you didnt opt for deca with a cycle this long? Keep is posted bro looks like you put some good thought into it!

studmuffin
03-31-2015, 08:29 PM
Looks good Brother! I hope this cycle makes you a beast.

Dick
03-31-2015, 08:33 PM
Why are you stopping the Test Week 13 and still running everything else?

Clark Kent
03-31-2015, 08:55 PM
Why are you stopping the Test Week 13 and still running everything else?

Probably because the Enanthate ester? To gauge PCT?

Dick
03-31-2015, 09:02 PM
Probably because the Enanthate ester? To gauge PCT?

Ya so his pct would start week 15 then, going to be a good fun cycle but Deca would have made the pinning a bit easier on him. Even though I did read somewhere that NPP can be pinned twice a week.

Gembock
03-31-2015, 09:03 PM
Yea, NPP is out of your system very fast, test lasts for two weeks after last pin, trying to match them up for pct. And in regards to deca, I have just heard so many good things in regards to NPP, it sounded like a better idea, and because of the ester it doesn't bloat as much.

Gembock
03-31-2015, 09:04 PM
Anyone know how to upload pictures from a smartphone or does it have to be off a computer.

Dick
Yea, NPP is out of your system very fast, test lasts for two weeks after last pin, trying to match them up for pct. And in regards to deca, I have just heard so many good things in regards to NPP, it sounded like a better idea, and because of the ester it doesn't bloat as much.

Have at it brother it's your cycle and sounds like fun. Keep us posted on it this should be a good one.

Clark Kent
Ya so his pct would start week 15 then, going to be a good fun cycle but Deca would have made the pinning a bit easier on him. Even though I did read somewhere that NPP can be pinned twice a week.

Definitely a nice cycle

Gembock
03-31-2015, 09:06 PM
Im going to pin npp at 150 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, alongside my test at 250 Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Loose Cannon
04-01-2015, 12:37 AM
upload from tapatalk....if you dont end up like the incredible hulk after this shit i will be shocked. im 23 and thought i ran a lot of gear. im excited for you tho haha. post before and after pics.

Gembock
04-01-2015, 02:53 AM
Here are some pics, most around around a month or two old, litter bigger now, siting at about 195. Can't wait to see some improvement.

Gembock
04-01-2015, 02:55 AM
Thier all pictures from the gym, because I honestly have no idea how to properly pose Hahaha.

Clark Kent
04-01-2015, 03:13 AM
Thier all pictures from the gym, because I honestly have no idea how to properly pose Hahaha.

Lookin good man

Mfire
04-01-2015, 03:27 AM
You got a nice build man, how are you liking the NPP, I like how fast it hits, it's nice

Gembock
04-01-2015, 03:39 AM
Haven't started yet, started the test and dbol first, npp is next week, I can't wait super stoked.

macedog24
04-01-2015, 03:47 AM
Can I make one suggestion. I like your layout. But why not run 500 test the first 7 weeks. Then raise the test to 750 at week 8. The same for your npp. Maybe start at 200-300 then after 7 weeks raise it up 450.
The human body is always fighting for homeostasis so the concept is to increase dose before gains plateau. Based on the 2009 myostatin study we can design a cycle that is effective for using this

Myostatin limits growth around day 56 of a cycle. You can "push" gains by adding strong anabolics or upping the dose or my favorite, both.

Since you have little to no limiting growth factors the first 7-8 weeks there is no need to increase the dose however we must account for ester length when timing the increased dose. Timing your steroids is a commonly overlooked feature of cycle design.

Gembock
04-01-2015, 04:10 AM
That's an interesting take man, makes a lot of sense. You can also buy myostatin blockers. But thier hard to find and pricy

3bagsfull
04-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Nice one :-)

bobudafrudo
04-01-2015, 01:52 PM
I'm about to run almost the exact same cycle only Winny kickstart with a deca/npp blend and masteron instead of proviron.

Proviron is great stuff, but masteron is the balls, one of my favorites. Don't let the bullshit broscience about having to have 4% body fat to see results, if that were the case it would be true of proviron as well. Look into replacing proviron with mast E the cost won't be much different and the effects are great.

Anavar is new to me as well, but people using high doses have compared it to low dose tren without sides (don't know how true that is). The consensus is that anavar reaches diminishing returns at around 80mg with 60 being the most bang for the buck. Might want to lower the dose and run it for longer.

I'm 37 and on TRT forever so the length and strengh of the cycle are not a concern for me.

If you want to go long and keep switching compounds go like this:

1-10
500 Test
750 EQ
400 Mast
300 NPP

11-20
750 Test
750 EQ
400 Mast
60mg Anavar ED
TREN IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT

By the time the NPP is done the EQ will be in full swing up the test, and its Anavar time.

Gembock
04-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Definitely want to try some mast, and tren. But I'm already into the cycle, probably gonna wait for the next. And I would love to run 20+ weeks, but my balls wouldn't like that too much. Can't do tren until I'm out of the military, too much cardio. How does the NPP and deca blend work?

bobudafrudo
04-01-2015, 02:28 PM
I got a blend of 4 estered nandralone from Pharmacom, thats the only place I've seen it. Is sounds sick, I'm going to do 150 with Sustanon MWF, same as you. The only bad thing about Masteron is it can be hard on the hair later in the cycle, around week 12 for me but that was @ 600mg a wk.

300mg/ml Nandrolone blend.
Nandrolone propionate 60
Nandrone phenylpropionate 60
Nandrolone decanoate 90
Nandrolone laurat 90

Gembock
04-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Never heard of laurat

Gembock
04-01-2015, 03:58 PM
If you guys use pre-workout, I highly recommend bostin loyds freak juice. Shits crazy, I'm used to strong pre-workout but I haven't felt anything like this since jacked 3d. It's an Eca stack with DMAA included as well.

Gembock
04-02-2015, 02:25 AM
Just finished a first leg day of the week, and first leg day of my cycle. Front squats, hack squats, one legged leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, stiff leg deads and calves. Rep ranges around 8-14, only went up to 325 on front squats for eight reps. Only third day on the dbol and I had pretty gnarly lower back and quad pumps, maybe it's placebo, idk I thought dbol usually takes about a week to kick in. Time to go home and chow down on some steak and carbs. Gonna get a good night's rest.

Gembock
04-05-2015, 05:07 AM
Well, first week is over. Weight is up about 4lbs,of course it's all water weight, time to start the Arimidex. Changing the pinning from m/w/f to eod, want more stable blood levels, need to track my pins and not be lazy. Tomorrow is first shot of npp, should kick in sometime next week, and the test, one week after that, and I'll be in full swing.not much strength increase yet, did rep out about 8 reps with 95lb dumbells on shoulder press, which is a PR but nothing else spectacular. Meal prep day tomorrow, upping the protein a little. Time to growwwwww

Gembock
04-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Arm day! Pretty happy with everything so far, can definitely feel the dbol, and I should be feeling the NPP by the end of this week. Bumped my protein up quite a bit, from 7 Oz of meat per meal to 10, eating is definitely the hardest part but that's all part of the game! Sitting at just below 200 lbs. Muscles look much fuller and thick. Gonna start HCG next week, time to go destroy some biceps and triceps!

Gembock
04-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Well I usually hit legs twice a week, but on monday I pinned my outside quads and I think I accidentally went too low and hit my IT band. Shit hurts like no other, and when I pinned I had radiating knee pain. I'm pretty used to pip, but this shit hurts sooo fucking bad haha. Looks like I'm just gonna save leg day until Saturday,oh well, a much needed rest day.

Gembock
04-13-2015, 03:40 PM
Starting my third week, weight is up about 8-10 pounds but I look leaner, started to get a little bloat, but the Arimidex is helping. Trying to stuff myself full of food, hardest part in my book. Definitely feel the NPP, my usual back stiffness and knee pain is gone, gotta love that. Strength has gone up quite a bit, I'm definitely not one to lift heavy, but my lifts have improved. Sex drive is through the roof, girlfriend loves it hahah. Definitely enjoying everything so far.

Dundeed
04-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Starting my third week, weight is up about 8-10 pounds but I look leaner, started to get a little bloat, but the Arimidex is helping. Trying to stuff myself full of food, hardest part in my book. Definitely feel the NPP, my usual back stiffness and knee pain is gone, gotta love that. Strength has gone up quite a bit, I'm definitely not one to lift heavy, but my lifts have improved. Sex drive is through the roof, girlfriend loves it hahah. Definitely enjoying everything so far.
Gone