PDA

View Full Version : recovering from Lamenectomy

drednought
04-01-2015, 04:56 PM
2 weeks in from a minimally invasive lamenectomy. No vertebrae removed or muscle cut. Any sugestions on supps to recover? Taking cissus (doc loves the stuff), but thinking anavar and Primo after 3 weeks. Any one have experience with this?

hockeytownpump
04-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Sorry I can't give any advice but I was wondering if you have tried anything yet cause I'm in a similar situation and would like to know if you have had any positive or negative reactions with what you were planning on doing for recovery. I would like to try this myself.

Mz1220
04-19-2015, 02:04 PM
I had a minimally invasive lammi for a tumor on my spinal cord. Same thing with no muscle cut. I wasn't on any gear at the time but walking helped my recovery. I just got up and took walks couple times a day while I was off. Last year I had my neck done for a discectomy and I did a cruise dose of test and I healed up quick. Lots of protein helps you probably know that tho. Good luck hope you heal fast

hockeytownpump
04-19-2015, 03:38 PM
Glad to hear that you recovered well doesn't happen too often. I'm doing good so far alot of walking and plenty of protein. I've been pinning test cyp. exercising its working great. Once I finish the cycle I want to try to stack to take it to the next level.