PDA

View Full Version : Running Tren and NPP together?

Mz1220
04-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Looking for some insight on a cycle I'm planning. I want to run a test and tren cycle but I've been doing 200mg of npp a week for joint relief. I hear a lot about not running tren and deca or npp together so I wanted to get some thoughts on running that low dose along with the tren? Does anyone do that and how's it work for them? Is it really cause bad sides when run together? Any thoughts?

Mfire
04-08-2015, 12:46 AM
I've ran tren and deca together, I liked it because for me it offset the sides of the tren, I also gained clean size without the bloat. I know it's supposed to be a nono, but it worked well for me

Tazzzz
04-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Same here. I am currently running 300mg Tren-A with 300mg Deca. Test-P @ 600mg. I have cut BF, gotten more vascular and added some lean mass. A-dex @ 1mg/wk split. Zero sides--even the Tren has been a lot easier & no joint issues.

Thunder46
04-08-2015, 01:05 AM
I ran them together npp for joint issues and also had no problems, the npp kept me looking pumped all day and added to the vascularity I was getting from the tren

Dick
04-08-2015, 01:05 AM
I have been running Tren E and NPP for awhile and love it. I will stick to deca next time as it's less pinning and more MG per ml but will jump start it with NPP every time.

sackbird
04-09-2015, 03:26 AM
Thank you for posting this and also thanks to everyone for the insight and experience. I have been dying to run a tren cycle but cannot lift heavy without nandrolone for my injured shoulder. Hearing that it may help with tren sides makes me want to try it more.
Question: If I get less sides on a tren/test prop cycle when running high tren/low test, would I follow same protocol or keep test higher as I would with an NPP cycle? Sorry for the hijack.

kubes
04-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Make sure you have ancillary for the npp and tren

animal87
04-09-2015, 03:58 AM
I prefer running them separate but that just my personal taste. Watch your blood pressure, RBC, hematocrit and all that stuff. Give blood as often as you can. Take support supps, have ai's on hand.
You should gtg.

Jozifp103
04-13-2015, 02:13 PM
If you're experienced enough with 19nors then it shouldn't be an issue. Especially at such a low dose of npp. AI + DA should be used and you should be fine.

Mountain-Man
04-13-2015, 03:25 PM
Ran them together a few times kills my sex drive so I have to up my test dose but it makes a great combo