PDA

View Full Version : Sensitive nips

Theotherguy
04-08-2015, 02:57 AM
In my 6th week of 500mg test e and .5 adex eod

Nips aren't bumpy, and there isn't pain but they're sensitive especially when they're hard. Is this normal? Is it pre gyno? Any suggestions on what I should do? Or look out for?

Mfire
04-08-2015, 02:59 AM
Just out of curiosity whose adex?

kubes
04-08-2015, 03:00 AM
.5 mg eod should be plenty and at week 6 I would think that should have went away by now.

Theotherguy
04-08-2015, 03:12 AM
Just out of curiosity whose adex?
Superior labs. Did just order some Aromasin from EGH which should be here in next couple days

Mfire
04-08-2015, 03:13 AM
Cool, never ordered from either

Theotherguy
04-08-2015, 03:15 AM
.5 mg eod should be plenty and at week 6 I would think that should have went away by now.
I don't really notice to too much, mostly just AM shower when they're super hard. I just am overly cautious so I want to catch it early if it is. Like I said no growth in nipple or bumps or anything. Just wanted some opinions. Wear undershirts under work shirts that could be constantly rubbing on then all day

kubes
04-08-2015, 03:18 AM
I don't really notice to too much, mostly just AM shower when they're super hard. I just am overly cautious so I want to catch it early if it is. Like I said no growth in nipple or bumps or anything. Just wanted some opinions. Wear undershirts under work shirts that could be constantly rubbing on then all day

If it was gyno they would hurt and you would feel a burning sensation behind the nipple. You might just be overthinking it

Theotherguy
04-08-2015, 03:22 AM
If it was gyno they would hurt and you would feel a burning sensation behind the nipple. You might just be overthinking it
Yeah, I tend to do that with most things. Thanks kubes. Always got my back with every question I have!

kubes
04-08-2015, 04:09 AM
Yeah, I tend to do that with most things. Thanks kubes. Always got my back with every question I have!

Good luck friend :)