PDA

View Full Version : Shoulders Joint Pain on Tren

mauijim8888
04-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Anyone experience ridiculous joint pain while running Tren E (200mg a week)/Test E (400mg a week)? Its been at least two months running these and for three days after training chest I am toast. Was thinking of adding in 100mg a week of Deca. I have never taken Deca before so not sure about it. Hear a lot of bloat. Any advice from anyone?

spoolin
04-09-2015, 09:26 PM
What AI and dosages are you on? Sounds like you may just be experiencing low estrogen. I've never heard of joint issues with tren and have never experienced it in the 8 yrs I've used it but I have heard of low estrogen causing this.

mauijim8888
04-10-2015, 12:10 AM
I usually use a stack to reduce the estrogen. For years I used test e with 1 test but here 1 test is nonexistent. Decided to go for it w tren which is insane but the sides are a lot. 42 yrs old and sweats are crazy. Angry as expected. Now joint pain. Could be crazy leaps in strength. Jumping very quick. I'm super sensitive to Letro, tomoxifen, etc, so try not to run it but have it if I need it. Thoughts? What if I add in masteron back off on tren?

kawa636
04-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Never had joint pain on tren either.....i had the crazy sweats but that went away the more i used tren.

Dont wanna be old
04-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Joint pain is from Tren being a hardening agent .
Spoolin is correct on low estrogen causing dry joints .
When using Tren you need to drink a large amount of water .

Loose Cannon
04-11-2015, 08:38 PM
i rain test and tren for 3 months and just came off at much higher doses and had no joint pain

Jozifp103
04-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Sometimes the joint pain can be from the rapid strength gains you get from tren. You're quickly adding strength and putting strain on your joints before they have time to adapt and strengthen the stabilizers and the small muscles that strengthen the joints. So that could be a possible cause, along with what others have already stated.

lukemacs668
04-14-2015, 01:23 PM
Hey for the newer guys settings up a cycle ( done two prev test e dbol)
Do you need to adjust your test e amount while using tren e at the same time or should I go test e an tren a

Jozifp103
04-14-2015, 02:02 PM
Hey for the newer guys settings up a cycle ( done two prev test e dbol)
Do you need to adjust your test e amount while using tren e at the same time or should I go test e an tren a
​Might get more answers if you start your own thread with your question, but it's all preference. Some like high test high tren, some like low test high tren etc.

toppjimie
04-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Sometimes the joint pain can be from the rapid strength gains you get from tren. You're quickly adding strength and putting strain on your joints before they have time to adapt and strengthen the stabilizers and the small muscles that strengthen the joints. So that could be a possible cause, along with what others have already stated.
I agree. I think the added stress from the strength gains. Remember your muscles are growing not your joints or tendons. Take some anvil for the pain