PDA

View Full Version : Best time to pin

Oznumba2
04-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Just wondering what the bros think of time you pin or does it even matter? I use short esters never liked long esters. I usually pin about an hour before workout in morning when it's pinning day. My thought process that it will take effect like a pre workout does. I pinned at night just because I didn't have any pins so I had to get some during the day. I felt a great pump the next morning for workout so now I'm curious about best time to pin

studmuffin
04-09-2015, 11:45 PM
I always pin at noon, my wife and I always come home for lunch and she pins me!

mauijim8888
04-09-2015, 11:54 PM
I run enanthate esters but also run some acetate and tne preworkout. There is a mental component so even when I blast enanthate I feel something in the short term.

DirtyD
04-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Back when I did a lot of short esters, I pinned about an hour before my workout & would try to pin the body part I was working out... Usually less soreness & never any lumps of oil...

Now I use long esters I will pin whenever I'm scheduled, morning or night doesn't matter & I will attempt to pin the body part I am working out, if not just pin what ever...

twisted
04-10-2015, 12:16 AM
Back when I did a lot of short esters, I pinned about an hour before my workout & would try to pin the body part I was working out... Usually less soreness & never any lumps of oil...

Now I use long esters I will pin whenever I'm scheduled, morning or night doesn't matter & I will attempt to pin the body part I am working out, if not just pin what ever...

Is there a benefit in pinning the body part ur w/o? ....I heard couple guys say they cant pin there quads on leg day .......I have heard of pinning gh in body part u want to grow ...tried it I didnt notice nothin lolz......
But on the other hand when I pin too much oil at once in my delts and feel a little sore , I hit gym and target the delt and guess what the soreness goes away !!!so Im interested in ur regimen

Ironworker1
04-10-2015, 12:23 AM
I just rotate pin site so whatever day it falls under and I'm working out that muscle I workout anyways... Morning, evening or before bed it's what i'm used to by now..

studmuffin
04-10-2015, 12:24 AM
I will never pin my quads on leg day, ouch!

kubes
04-10-2015, 12:27 AM
It doesn’t really matter just be consistent

Loose Cannon
04-10-2015, 01:41 AM
i cant confirm this with any real info but no matter the ester its not gonna hit you immediately or even that day so as long as its within the 24 hours that you are supposed to there is no way it can matter.

Freedom
04-10-2015, 12:21 PM
Your test levels are higher in the morning.

Oznumba2
04-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Awesome thanks guys I def agree it's mental if I pin in morning I just feel extra pumped for the workout. N I'll never pin my quad too many veins lol. I also have my girl who is a nurse studmuffin it's so great to have someone to pin you. I also have her get all my syringe n needles for free big plus as well

Mountain-Man
04-10-2015, 05:02 PM
I pin when ever I feel like it but mainly after work and a hot shower

nspaletta
04-10-2015, 07:32 PM
I generally pin first thing in the am I don't know why but I think being able to move around during the day and move the oil around helps cause no pip or lumps. Thats just me though.

mjbrad23
04-12-2015, 02:59 AM
I mainly use short esters and pin EOD in the "primary" spots. In my opinion you should just get a rotation going and stick to it. This will help with soreness and scar tissue.

mfzb
04-12-2015, 03:12 AM
I generally pin first thing in the am I don't know why but I think being able to move around during the day and move the oil around helps cause no pip or lumps. Thats just me though.

Its not just you. I do the same thing for the same reason....

Dbolish
04-12-2015, 03:42 AM
unless your pinning test no ester or test base, something with an extremely short half life, it makes no difference when you pin. also pinning a muscle your going to train or just trained also makes no difference

fairdinkydi
04-12-2015, 04:46 AM
With long ester i pin every 3.5 days so i pin am then pm but dont hink it absolutley critical as previously stated. I have noticed hot shower prior helps and have read ppl warm up vial with warm/hot water bu tno real issues with pip to bother :)

schtein
04-12-2015, 06:37 AM
i pin every five days, whenever no one's around mainly during the day because if I pop it in the evening I can't sleep