PDA

View Full Version : How long for Anadrol 50 to see results?

sigep1625
04-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Hey All,

Im writing to get opinions and facts from people who have cycled with Anadrol 50. I'm in the beginning of the 2nd week of my cycle which includes 600 mg Test CYP/week, 400 mg of DECA each week and 50 mg of Adrol 50/each day (which I'll reference as A50). This is my 8th cycle within the past 15 years so I do have experience with gear. However, this is my first cycle with A50 and for that matter this is my first time using any type of oral. All my other cycles consisted of mostly just Test and sometimes DECA.
So to my question... How long do most people start seeing results from a very fast-acting A50?? Like I stated, I'm in the beginning of my 2nd week but I have NOT seen any results yet and I'm getting a little nervous that it may be bunk?!!? I usually start seeing results from Test in my 3rd week but I wanted A50 to get that Kick-Start I hear from everyone!!!
Should I be a little more patient and wait another week or maybe up the dose to 100 mg/day??? And yes, I researched this a lot but I really want people's own personal experience using A50.
By the way... I eat constantly and work out 5-6 days a week and also drink PLENTY of water.

Please help. Thx

suraonyx23
04-10-2015, 10:15 PM
I think if its good anadrol u should see something by now. A week is plenty of time for it to get in your system since its half life is 8-9 hours.

Mountain-Man
04-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Depends on diet also and it does have a short half life I split my dose am-pm

VIOLATER
04-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Depends on diet also and it does have a short half life I split my dose am-pm
Same here, I get best results this way. Well it's dbol I use but same half life basically

sigep1625
04-11-2015, 09:58 PM
Thank you for your opinions and knowledge everyone!! I plan to up my dose to 100mg/day split in 2 doses and give it another week. If I don't see any results by the beginning of the 3rd week then I know it's bunk and will stop taking it. Luckily I have dbol coming this week which I can take if the A50 is bunk. But of course I'll only take it for a few weeks since it's also very liver-toxic.

enrod
04-11-2015, 11:11 PM
I don't remember noticing much water/size gains as others report, but then again I don't hold a ton of water. You should definitely notice strength gains within the first two weeks though.

Jozifp103
04-13-2015, 02:04 PM
​Beginning of week 2 is when I notice the fullness and strength. It just gets better from there.