PDA

View Full Version : Tren's shelf life?

scorpioman81
04-14-2015, 08:35 PM
I have had a bottle of Tren Hex for a little over a year and was wondering if it has gone bad or if it's still good. And if it is good what would be the best test to run with it. I wasn't the smartest guy when I first got my hands on some aas, so I've only ran tren like an idiot would do.lol.. So any good tips are greatly appreciated and will help out a ton.

stupes
04-15-2015, 10:54 PM
It will still be good unless bacteria is already in the vial as a result of a bad UGL.

So you have one 10ml vial of Tren Hex 100 mg/ml? If so - get more Tren Hex - enough to run it at 300-400 per week for 10 weeks.

What's your AAS experience? Lifting experience/level? Size? Goals? Can't really give advice without your background.

scorpioman81
04-17-2015, 05:58 PM
Thanks for your reply first off. My AAS experience has only been with Tren Hex and Acitate..I've done 2 Cycles 8-10 weeks long and have had great gains. I've been lifting weights for 15 years off and on and have been back in the gym hard for 6 to seven months. My goals are to get shredded and ad as much muscle as possible. I want people when they see me to say damn that boy lifts. I'm 5"11 215 pounds and about 15 percent bodyfat. If I were to get what you stated above pct suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to learn as much as posible so I can do it right this time. Thanks for your time brother!!

stupes
04-21-2015, 05:16 PM
Well then - I would suggest the following.

Cycle:
I would suggest running in the range of 400-600 mg of test cyp with 300-400mg Tren for 10 weeks but run the test for 12. Run an anti-e like aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or even E3D to begin and adjust from there depending on sides. Have Prami or Caber on hand.

Nutrition:
Eat clean and eat a lot - as much clean food as you can put down basically - high protein (300-400 grams per day) . Get a good intra workout drink, like peptopro with highly branched cyclic dextrin or Intra-MD by Prime Nutrition.

Training:
Train hard, intensity is the key. With the test/tren and good intra-workout supplementation your recovery time will allow you to hit the weights hard 4 times a week. I like to lift for strength early in the workout - and then do supersets later in the workout when looking to get lean.

PCT - starts 2 weeks after last test cyp shot
- If you can find real triptorlin - take one dose of 100 micrograms of triptorelin two weeks after your last test cyp shot.
- 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid ED for 4 weeks
- keep running the aromasin all the way through and 2 weeks past the nolva/clomid.

If you can't find real triptorelin - the nolva/clomid/masin combo by itself will be fine.

toppjimie
04-21-2015, 05:40 PM
most unopened vials can last a couple years but opened ones older than a year you risk infection.If I open one,i'll use it all up.

stupes is spot on with his post.I would take note myself.

scorpioman81
04-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Thanks for your time brothers. I needed that kind of info. Can't wait to order. Gonna be the first time with bop sponsors so nervous and very excited. Need to find a place that has the orals I need along with the tren test combo. Thanks for your time Stupes!!

dronewars
04-22-2015, 03:30 PM
i found a vial of test e i think its like 4 years old lol anygood?

scorpioman81
04-23-2015, 01:08 AM
So I see caber on there and I've been doing research to figure the stuff out. What's gonna happen if I don't get my hands on it for this next cycle? I'm not trying to set myself up for failure.

Dick
04-23-2015, 01:27 AM
So I see caber on there and I've been doing research to figure the stuff out. What's gonna happen if I don't get my hands on it for this next cycle? I'm not trying to set myself up for failure.

It's best to have everything you need before you run your cycle on hand, you might not take it but atleast you had it just in case bro. Also don't take it unless you absolutely have to take it.