PDA

View Full Version : Test E and EQ

badgalaxie
04-17-2015, 03:32 PM
I'm new to this so all the help in the right direction is great. I have been trying to learn from all of the posts but it gets kind of confusing. So I'm on 250 mg of Test E on Monday and Thursday and it's only been a week. I guy that I work out with is doing the same thing but he is adding 100 mg of EQ on the same days. Is this a good plan? I'm not want to go to crazy but would like to see better gains. And is there anything else that I need to add so I don't get any sides that I've read about. Like I said new to all of this and I'm reading up on everything I can. But gets confusing,so help me out with any abbreviations . Thanks again.

wook
04-17-2015, 04:36 PM
200 mgs of EQ per week is a waste imo... If this is your first cycle, just stick with the test. Run it for 12 weeks at 500 mgs and then do proper PCT... Are you running an AI along with the test? If not, you should... .5 Arimidex e3d or 12.5 Armosin ed... Your doing it the right way because you will see what the test does for you... Next you can add in another compound along with the test, and you will then know what Test and the other compound do for you... ETC ETC... I can't think of any purpose 200 mgs of EQ would do... Need alot more and need to run it for minimum of 16 weeks, preferably 20 to see results... Good luck and keep us posted.

ironjulius
04-17-2015, 06:07 PM
200 mgs of EQ per week is a waste imo... If this is your first cycle, just stick with the test. Run it for 12 weeks at 500 mgs and then do proper PCT... Are you running an AI along with the test? If not, you should... .5 Arimidex e3d or 12.5 Armosin ed... Your doing it the right way because you will see what the test does for you... Next you can add in another compound along with the test, and you will then know what Test and the other compound do for you... ETC ETC... I can't think of any purpose 200 mgs of EQ would do... Need alot more and need to run it for minimum of 16 weeks, preferably 20 to see results... Good luck and keep us posted.
exactly

badgalaxie
04-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Thanks. I'm not running an AI but I'll definitely get it going. Should I run a higher does of test or is what I'm doing good.

ironjulius
04-17-2015, 06:46 PM
if you are running 250 twice a week that is perfect

badgalaxie
04-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Cool I just keep that up and roll. How long should I do that for and about how long does it take it get in full effect.

ironjulius
04-17-2015, 09:59 PM
full effect should start around week 4

badgalaxie
04-18-2015, 12:36 AM
Thanks you guys are great

Loose Cannon
04-18-2015, 05:30 AM
Thanks you guys are great

get on that AI bro! especially if your bodyfat is on the higher side! my first cycle i ran test e with some other compounds. if you are going to run only test, and you can afford it, go ahead and up that shit. AFTER you get your AI. also look into the PCT threads on here, there are "stickys" with typical pct's that will work for you and answer all your questions. PCT is more important than the cycle! if your gonna make this a habit (which you will) lol start running HCG as well. google it, it will give you better info than me. than come back with hcg dose questions. your pct will consist of nolvadex and clomid. pick some up!

akhusker
04-18-2015, 06:48 AM
EQ needs to be run at 600mg min. Per week for you to see any type of results. It also needs to be run for 16 weeks or more. I like EQ personally, running it now

badgalaxie
04-18-2015, 12:16 PM
Good info. I've got AI and PCT on the way.

kubes
04-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Good info. I've got AI and PCT on the way.

What is your planned pct?

badgalaxie
04-20-2015, 05:59 PM
I ordered tamoxifen , clomid ,For pct. and arimidex for a AI. Not sure how much or how often to take these but they are on the way. I hope that's right?