PDA

View Full Version : Igf1-Lr3

Johnjuanb1
04-19-2015, 11:54 PM
I've run Igf1-Lr3 many different ways.
This time I decided to try low dose, 30mcg, run systemically via subcutaneous injection preworkout with a big carb meal.
Yesterday, I noticed my endurance was way, way up, but I couldn't be sure if it was directly caused by the igf1-Lr3.
Now, I am absolutely sure the Lr3 is the reason.
Yesterday, I trained legs and I never got winded, or the usual nausea I get when I train legs. I was going and going with little rest and never got tired.
This never ever happens for me with legs. The only reason I ended my leg workout was my tendons were flat out done and I felt I would get hurt if I continued to do more sets of presses.
Today, I did the same amount of Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, 30mcg, with a big carb meal. I trained with my friend who is in great shape. He just graduated from the police academy this week, so his endurance is very high due to all the running they do.
He couldn't keep up with me. We trained traps, back, rear delts, and calves.
I kept the pace at very little rest and I never got tired. I could have trained all day. This is the opposite of my normal state of training. I normally have very little endurance and use long rest times in between sets. The pump was ridiculous!!!
This batch of Igf1-Lr3 is the best I have had.

Here is my new protocol:

UPON WAKING:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc NO DAC.
25mg exemestane

1 hour PREWORKOUT:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc NO DAC

IMMEDIATELY PREWORKOUT:
30mcg IGF1-Lr3
25mg tadalafil

POST WORKOUT:
200mcg Hexarelin

BEFORE BED:
25mg MK-677
9mg melatonin

*** on arm days preworkout, 2-3 days a week, I take 30mcg PGE1 in each bicep, split in the inner and outer head

wook
04-19-2015, 11:58 PM
disregard

Johnjuanb1
04-20-2015, 04:41 PM
I notice recovery since adding Igf1-Lr3 is the fastest I could imagine. I thought recovery was fast with mk-677, but having both in my system plus ghrp2, Hexarelin, and cjc no DAC have my body feeling incredible. I normally limp all the time because my knee that had a quad tear fixed is really getting bad now that's it's been 10 years post surgery. I noticed yesterday I was able to walk upstairs without wincing in pain like usual. My bad hip wasn't popping either. My normal aches and pain in my delt feel much better. Igf1-Lr3 must reduce swelling systemically. I'm going to keep the dose at 30mcg preworkout and hope I can get these same effects long term.

Johnjuanb1
04-20-2015, 11:32 PM
This is the 3rd workout in a row where the pump was abnormally good, and my endurance was high. I again was able to train with very little rest, and did giant sets of chest with several delt exercises. 30mcg Igf1-Lr3 is the lowest dose I've tried and it is working incredibly well. Maybe Dave Polumbo was on to something about keeping Lr3 dose very low so receptors don't burn out.

Johnjuanb1
04-21-2015, 05:16 PM
It's funny that not all igf1-Lr3 feels the same to me. I love this batch I got. I really energizes me. I train with minimal rest doing lots of super sets which is uncommon for me since I've never had good endurance. I think the lower dose is the way to go. Higher doses made me tired.

I definitely notice reduced inflammation throughout my body. All my aches and pains in the joints feel improved. The pump has been legendary with the 30mcg igf1-Lr3 and 25mg tadalafil preworkout after a big carb meal.

Johnjuanb1
04-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Igf1-Lr3 is quickly becoming my favorite peptide. 30mcg only on workout days makes it pretty affordable too. I notice extremely fast healing in between workouts, legendary pumps, and reduced inflammation in my joints. Workout intensity is much enhanced.

Johnjuanb1
04-23-2015, 04:56 PM
My bad knees and delts feel so much better while on Igf1-Lr3. It definitely reduces inflammation systemically. I'm healing much faster in between workouts. I'm a new believer that low dose is the best way to run Igf1-Lr3. It works incredibly well off 30mcg. Dave Palumbo says to use 11mcg which is most likely correct. High doses just burn out receptors quicker.

Johnjuanb1
04-24-2015, 04:09 PM
This has made a huge difference in my joints. Inflammation is much reduced. I really like this peptide at low dose subQ

Johnjuanb1
04-28-2015, 01:32 AM
I'm about to go hit chest. I'm making 75 grams of carbs from steamed brown rice with 10 ounces extra lean ground turkey breast, two slices of fat free cheese, and two ounces of mixed nuts. I'll take my 30mcg Igf1-Lr3 immediately after subcutaneously, and hit the gym. I take 25mg tadalafil sublingually on the way to the gym. This is a recipe for a massive pump. I also just started inject anadrol so this should be fun! :D

Johnjuanb1
04-28-2015, 04:10 PM
I had the best chest workout last night. My delts felted lubed up from the Igf1-Lr3. They feel much better. I'm so glad. I did 7 chest exercises and two delt exercises. The pump and stretch felt intense. I truly think having a big carb meal with Lr3 preworkout makes all the difference. I have a friend at the gym who was saying he felt flat last night. He's on a higher dose of Lr3. I told him he has to double his carbs on Lr3 to get the most out of it. Lr3 burns through food fast. If you want all that nitrogen shuttled into the musckes then don't fear upping your carbs. You won't get fat. You'll just get bigger and harder.

Johnjuanb1
05-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Workouts and pumps have been great lately. Recovery is much faster in between workouts. I'm going to order enough Igf1-Lr3 to run it low dose for months.

Johnjuanb1
05-04-2015, 03:12 PM
The Igf1-Lr3 pump when taken preworkout with a big carb meal still is as good as the first day of this igf1 cycle. Everything gets tight and full after the first few sets.

Johnjuanb1
05-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Tonight I take my 30mcg Igf1-Lr3 before I train chest. Can't wait to feel the pump. I skipped two days and my joints are feeling a bit achy. I notice a huge difference when intake the igf1. It completely lubricates my joints for 24 hours.

Johnjuanb1
05-13-2015, 05:46 PM
I just ordered two more vials of igf1Lr3. I'm going to try to lift weights everyday with shorter workouts so I will use igf1-Lr3 everyday preworkout. Last night I did 50mcg and the pump was so intense on lats/back.

Johnjuanb1
05-14-2015, 02:56 AM
I upped my preworkout tadalafil to 37.5mg and my Igf1-Lr3 to 60mcg. This chest pump is insane!!!

JuicedVenom
05-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Igf lr3 is one of my favorites. Been on n off it for 3 years. Used different kinds and found very different effects. Real igf is amazing. I was up too 125 MCG last run. Just started again 2 days ago after a few months break. I'm Starting to feel it work already. Imy wrist injury is feeling better already. And the pumps are nuts. I'm on other compounds as well. But definitely notice a big diffence when I add the igf. The hardest part is finding legit igf. I've found 2 companies who have it regularly and always gtg

Johnjuanb1
05-17-2015, 05:25 PM
Igf lr3 is one of my favorites. Been on n off it for 3 years. Used different kinds and found very different effects. Real igf is amazing. I was up too 125 MCG last run. Just started again 2 days ago after a few months break. I'm Starting to feel it work already. Imy wrist injury is feeling better already. And the pumps are nuts. I'm on other compounds as well. But definitely notice a big diffence when I add the igf. The hardest part is finding legit igf. I've found 2 companies who have it regularly and always gtg
I love Igf1 too. Some companies put ghrp2 in their igf1 vials to make more money. The Igf1-Lr3 at superiorpeptide is good. I feel it after the first preworkout inject.

Johnjuanb1
05-19-2015, 03:43 PM
I beginning to think igf1 receptors clear out faster than previously thought. I took Igf1-Lr3 5 days in a row starting at 30mcg last Monday and progressing in dose each day until I hit 110mcg on Friday. I took Saturday and Sunday off from the gym and Igf1/Lr3. Last night I took 50mcg Igf1-Lr3 subQ after dinner and went and trained chest and delts. The pump felt incredible, just like when I began Lr3 a month ago. I'm going to keep running this long term. I stopped mk677 and added oxytocin before bed in its place. My mid section finally dropped all the turtle shell bloat and looks summer ready. I'm also taking 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC upon waking and mid afternoon. This look is what I was wanting. Everything looks streamline.

wook
05-19-2015, 10:09 PM
So do you think the MK is better for bulk season? I've been running it now for a little over a week before bed and am feeling bloated... I've been pretty much following your protocol with cjc, hex, MK, oxytocin, and am just feeling fat? I'm also running 5 iu's HGH/day and cruising on Test C... I've put on 7 lbs which I didn't want...I had some shitty Adex (from Blue Sky Peptides btw) that fucked up my Estrogen level which could be part of the problem, but have been dosing Letro for about a week now to get rid of the excess estro... I just ordered some IGF lR3 and GHRP 2 which I will also incorporate when it arrives... Oh, I've also been pinning my tri's and bi's with PGE1, but just ran out! That shit hurts fr about an hour after injection, but is pretty awesome when it comes to vascularity! I've been noticing kind of a dizzy feeling when dosing the CJC no dac too. Is that common at 100 mcg's twice a day? Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this Peptide gamea s I think many of us on here are! Thanks for your posts and help!

Johnjuanb1
05-27-2015, 03:48 PM
So do you think the MK is better for bulk season? I've been running it now for a little over a week before bed and am feeling bloated... I've been pretty much following your protocol with cjc, hex, MK, oxytocin, and am just feeling fat? I'm also running 5 iu's HGH/day and cruising on Test C... I've put on 7 lbs which I didn't want...I had some shitty Adex (from Blue Sky Peptides btw) that fucked up my Estrogen level which could be part of the problem, but have been dosing Letro for about a week now to get rid of the excess estro... I just ordered some IGF lR3 and GHRP 2 which I will also incorporate when it arrives... Oh, I've also been pinning my tri's and bi's with PGE1, but just ran out! That shit hurts fr about an hour after injection, but is pretty awesome when it comes to vascularity! I've been noticing kind of a dizzy feeling when dosing the CJC no dac too. Is that common at 100 mcg's twice a day? Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this Peptide gamea s I think many of us on here are! Thanks for your posts and help!
So many people love mk677 for fat loss but I'm already very lean, which I'm guessing you are as well, so the extra bloat is difficult to deal with psychologically. I took a break from mk-677 and dropped all the bloat. I love mk-677 for muscle recovery so I took it after my leg workout Saturday and I really recovered fast. But I did hold some water for 24 hours. I'm going to keep doing mk after legs for recovery since they're where I need the most help.

I don't feel dizzy after cjc without DAC. After cjc with DAC I do though.
Right now I'm running 100mcg ghrp2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC upon waking, after workout, and before my preworkout meal, then after that meal I take Igf1-Lr3 subQ. Lately I dose it at 50mcg. Before I leave to the gym I hold 25mg tadalafil under my tongue for a minute then swallow. After my workout I have a protein:oat drink and take my oxytocin. I love that stuff!
Last night I accidentally put cjc without DAC in my slin pin instead of oxytocin, so I decided to just add ghrp2 and oxytocin to it. That was a bad idea. Taking all 3 together made me feel pressure in my chest and head. It passed after a few minutes but my heart felt off. I did sleep great though. I dosed the oxytocin way too high at 100mcg. Not smart.

Johnjuanb1
05-28-2015, 02:39 PM
I love doing giant sets while on Igf1-Lr3 and tadalafil. The tightness all over is a great feeling. Last night I found some methyltrienolone I had and took one drop. It felt like adrenaline. I did a non stop rotation of chest, bis, and tris. The overall pump felt amazing. I kept my Igf1-Lr3 dose at 50mcg and tadalafil at 25mg. My methyltrienolone dose I'm guessing was around 200mcg.

HimRoid
06-04-2015, 02:22 PM
I have tried the micro dosing method of Igf1-Lr3 preworkout with 10mcg Igf1-Lr3 in 5 sites on each side of the body. It really gives an intense pump in the muscle injected.