PDA

View Full Version : Why will people not get the dieting aspect !!

titanman03
04-20-2015, 11:21 AM
So I know I'm kinda just venting here but I'm hoping some other ppl on here know wherer I'm coming from and have friends/ gym friends like this. They get their gear take a protein shake or two a day and that's it !! I try and stress to them you have to diet and eat right for the shit to work to its full potential and put in Alotta hard work. They think it's just a magic vial or oral and I'm trying to get them to grasp the concept. Esp if they want me to help them with gear Bc I don't wanna hear them bitch saying it's not strong a month from when they get it

Clark Kent
04-20-2015, 03:01 PM
So I know I'm kinda just venting here but I'm hoping some other ppl on here know wherer I'm coming from and have friends/ gym friends like this. They get their gear take a protein shake or two a day and that's it !! I try and stress to them you have to diet and eat right for the shit to work to its full potential and put in Alotta hard work. They think it's just a magic vial or oral and I'm trying to get them to grasp the concept. Esp if they want me to help them with gear Bc I don't wanna hear them bitch saying it's not strong a month from when they get it

Brother I think part of the problem is you have some lucky fuckers especially those in their early 20 who seem to eat what they want drink what they want take gear and get jacked up and ripped on like 750 mgs of test ew and thats it! So then you have the people like me who actually have to watch every little thing I eat to get the results I want! Its hard and it takes discipline and dedication! People will disappoint you and some will surprise you! As long as you do what works for you let them learn the hard way! I hang around with some older dudes who lift and blast test and they look like shit but their sleeves are stretched out and the have some big ass arms with zero definition and they are happy! They eat fast food and party and ride Harleys and get Ass! I guess its all about your personal goals!