PDA

View Full Version : I think it's gyno!

noarch
04-21-2015, 06:57 PM
Just getting into the meat of my cycle....so far 250 sust e3d and 12.5 exemestane is all I've been taking. Noticed sensitivity yesterday morning, and then this morning there's definitely a hard little lump under my left nip!

I had planned to add in NPP to my cycle today, but now I'm not sure. Should I...

A) up my exemestane dose to 25 and hold off on starting the npp
B) up my exemestane dose 25 and go ahead with the npp
C) forget about npp if I'm prone to gyno anyway
D) add in a little nolvadex?

I had a blood draw yesterday, so I should know where my test and estradiol levels are today or tomorrow. I wanna keep this cycle ramping up, so I don't want to overreact. But I also don't want boobs.

I've got exemestane (which I'm already using at 12.5 Ed)' and I've got caber, clomid, and nolvadex available if I need it.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Mountain-Man
04-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Get letro run it instead. It will krush ur gyno

noarch
04-21-2015, 08:10 PM
Hey Mountian man...thanks for the advice. Doesn't letro crush everything else too??

kubes
04-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Run the aromasin at 25 mg Ed 12.5 mg morning and another 12.5 mg in the evening. You could jump on nolva at 10 mg Ed just as a precaution. I would wait on the npp till you get the sorted out

noarch
04-21-2015, 08:29 PM
Run the aromasin at 25 mg Ed 12.5 mg morning and another 12.5 mg in the evening. You could jump on nolva at 10 mg Ed just as a precaution. I would wait on the npp till you get the sorted out

Keep the sustanon going as usual though, right?

kubes
04-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Keep the sustanon going as usual though, right?

Yes sust e3d should be fine

noarch
04-21-2015, 08:42 PM
Yes sust e3d should be fine

Thank you, Sir. Curious to see where my estrogen is when the bloods come back. So far on this cycle I've been feeling 100x better than I did throughout my first cycle last summer.

Stupid nipples have to go mess everything up!

kubes
04-21-2015, 09:49 PM
Thank you, Sir. Curious to see where my estrogen is when the bloods come back. So far on this cycle I've been feeling 100x better than I did throughout my first cycle last summer.

Stupid nipples have to go mess everything up!

Bumping that aromasin to 25 mg Ed should help knock that level down and the nolva will keep you safe in the mean time

noarch
04-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Bumping that aromasin to 25 mg Ed should help knock that level down and the nolva will keep you safe in the mean time

Think the Nolva is gonna hinder the gains?

kubes
04-21-2015, 10:41 PM
Think the Nolva is gonna hinder the gains?

No it doesn't lower circulating estrogen it just competes for the receptor in your mammary gland.

noarch
04-22-2015, 02:23 AM
No it doesn't lower circulating estrogen it just competes for the receptor in your mammary gland.

Ok cool. Also, been reading that some people say you shouldn't take nolva with any 19-nor compounds. I do wanna start the NPP if I can get this little flare up resolved. Some say nolva and NPP can make gyno worse.

Should I toss the NPP entirely? Or is the nolva/NPP issue just broscience?

Thanks as always

noarch
04-24-2015, 12:35 AM
Upped the aromasin to 25 and added in 10mg of nolvadex , and it seems to have gone away almost as fast as it appeared!

kubes
04-24-2015, 12:36 AM
Upped the aromasin to 25 and added in 10mg of nolvadex , and it seems to have gone away almost as fast as it appeared!

Glad to hear brother ;)

Dick
04-24-2015, 12:42 AM

Kubes has you covered bro! He has a lot of us covered lol, Most my cycles I have to run 12.5 in the am and 12.5 in the pm thanks to my brother kubes and everything is good!

noarch
04-24-2015, 12:52 AM
Gonna keep the aromasin at 12.5 am and 12.5 pm, and maybe keep the nolvadex going another couple of days then drop it back out and start up my NPP and see if I hit any trouble there. Probably order up some letro just to have available if things start to get booby around here again.

kubes
04-24-2015, 12:54 AM
Gonna keep the aromasin at 12.5 am and 12.5 pm, and maybe keep the nolvadex going another couple of days then drop it back out and start up my NPP and see if I hit any trouble there. Probably order up some letro just to have available if things start to get booby around here again.

If the npp gives you any issues the caber or prami would be the better ancillary

noarch
04-24-2015, 12:59 AM
If the npp gives you any issues the caber or prami would be the better ancillary

OK I've got the caber. You use that in addition to your usual AI (aromasin for me), right? But, the general idea is not to use it unless you have a flare up.....

kubes
04-24-2015, 01:48 AM
OK I've got the caber. You use that in addition to your usual AI (aromasin for me), right? But, the general idea is not to use it unless you have a flare up.....

Correct if needed .5 mg e3d

noarch
04-24-2015, 02:28 AM
Correct if needed .5 mg e3d

Got it boss. Thank you.

Looking forward to seeing what this NPP is all about!

In the works
04-24-2015, 08:04 AM
Hey Kubes kinda taking away from noarch subject so sorry ahead of time but i'm off cycle right now and in the process of getting a deca/test e/prop/dbol cycle and I already know i'm gyno prone and still have the lump under my left nipple would I benefit running nolva at 10mg's ed throughout the cycle when I start?

kubes
04-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Hey Kubes kinda taking away from noarch subject so sorry ahead of time but i'm off cycle right now and in the process of getting a deca/test e/prop/dbol cycle and I already know i'm gyno prone and still have the lump under my left nipple would I benefit running nolva at 10mg's ed throughout the cycle when I start?

Ralox would probably be the better answer. In the future just start your own thread