PDA

View Full Version : Oxytocin

wook
04-28-2015, 03:22 AM
Brothers. I ordered two vials of Oxytocin and have been researching it since Friday... Started off with low dose (2 iu's) for first two nights...Didn't notice anything...The past two nights, I upped the dose tremendously (20 iu's) and still didn't notice anything at all! It's early on, but so far I say it's worthless (for me at least)! I'm going to keep plugging it until vials are gone. I will keep everyone posted should any changes occur. Maybe someone else has better news about it??? BTW, I mixed my vial with 2 cc's of BAC water and I've been pinning subq at night after dinner... :GF-_119:

Loose Cannon
04-28-2015, 03:23 AM
wow crazy thanks for the info

Handy Warsaw
04-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Very interesting , I thank you for the truly informative post.

sackbird
04-28-2015, 02:04 PM
All I know is they hit the wife with oxytocin and it forced a baby out. I'm gonna steer clear of it.

Johnjuanb1
04-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Up the dose until it feels right.
Anything over 50mcg gave me a head ache. 10mcg is the vaginal contraction dose. 30mcg felt relaxing.

Brothers. I ordered two vials of Oxytocin and have been researching it since Friday... Started off with low dose (2 iu's) for first two nights...Didn't notice anything...The past two nights, I upped the dose tremendously (20 iu's) and still didn't notice anything at all! It's early on, but so far I say it's worthless (for me at least)! I'm going to keep plugging it until vials are gone. I will keep everyone posted should any changes occur. Maybe someone else has better news about it??? BTW, I mixed my vial with 2 cc's of BAC water and I've been pinning subq at night after dinner... :GF-_119:

wook
04-28-2015, 06:23 PM
Will do! Thanks!

Anything over 50mcg gave me a head ache. 10mcg is the vaginal contraction dose. 30mcg felt relaxing.

wook
04-28-2015, 07:09 PM
Ok fellas! I listened to JJ and upped my dose to 40 mcg... Noticing a nice calming feeling... I just pinned it about 15 minutes ago and I am feeling nice...Very slight headache and felt my face go flush immediately after injecting it, but both have subsided and very relaxed right now! I think the magic # is between 30-40 mcg (for me at least)! Thanks again JJ!

animal87
04-28-2015, 07:48 PM
What in the world would you use it for?

studmuffin
04-28-2015, 08:40 PM

Please let us know if your vagina contracts!lmao

studmuffin
04-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Let us know if you have empathy! I actually would like to try it when I am on tren to help with the aggressiveness and on the bad days that I am not feeling much empathy. You got this from superior, right? I may try MJR but want to wait and see how you do with it Wook.

wook
04-28-2015, 10:06 PM
What in the world would you use it for?

Please let us know if your vagina contracts!lmao

I feel empathetic for these questions! I'm trying it out for the anxiety and sexual aspects! If it puts me in a better mood around my family, then there's another plus!

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?19844-10-Reasons-Why-Oxytocin-Is-The-Most-Amazing-Molecule-In-The-World

enrod
04-28-2015, 10:38 PM
I'll be following along brother. Sounds good on paper!

KICKSTAND
04-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Have been wondering about the stuff. Maybe you'll become more attached to someone in your life a closer bond? What's your purpose behind using it?

animal87
04-29-2015, 02:38 AM
I dot usually let someone in my bubble unless they have a freshly shaved vagina. I will have to pass on this one.

KICKSTAND
04-29-2015, 08:54 PM
Lol right.

Johnjuanb1
05-11-2015, 08:46 PM
Ok fellas! I listened to JJ and upped my dose to 40 mcg... Noticing a nice calming feeling... I just pinned it about 15 minutes ago and I am feeling nice...Very slight headache and felt my face go flush immediately after injecting it, but both have subsided and very relaxed right now! I think the magic # is between 30-40 mcg (for me at least)! Thanks again JJ!
You're welcome. The thing that intrigues me most about this peptide is that it is said to make old muscle new by returning them to a state of elasticity and pliability. My old body aches all the time. Especially my hams which are always tight. I have to stretch them a lot in between sets on leg day. Damn old body!

Johnjuanb1
05-12-2015, 02:22 AM
Okay, so I have a vial of oxytocin that's been sitting unreconstituted in my refrigerator from a year ago. Lately my hamstrings, lower back, and legs in general have felt very stiff and a dry. Tonight I trained legs and it was a very painful ordeal. I'n ust glad I completed all 7 exercises without getting injured.
This thread made me curious to see if oxytocin would help heal my legs.
After getting home from the gym I took 50mcg oxytocin subcutaneously. I feel so very relaxed and at peace right now. I've really been stressed lately and full of anxiety which has caused general depression. I actually feel at peace right now and have a smile on my face which is rare lately.
The study I found says oxytocin given subcutaneously to mice healed injured muscle very quickly, and renews old muscle tissue. Here is part of this abstract:
Oxytocin stimulates muscle stem cells to divide when muscle is damaged, researchers report (http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/ncomms5082) June 10 in Nature Communications. Experiments with mice also showed that the hormone’s levels in the animals’ blood declines with age. Giving old mice shots of oxytocin restored their muscle-regeneration capabilities to match those of much younger rodents.
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/oxytocin-stimulates-repair-old-mice’s-muscles

Johnjuanb1
05-20-2015, 03:54 PM
Last night I was up late with stress. I took 70mcg oxytocin then immediately mellowed out and fell asleep. Even though I only got 5 hours sleep I still feel pretty good at work. My mind is what keeps me awake. It won't shut down on its own. Oxytocin is very good at solving that problem.

HimRoid
06-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Anyone here try giving oxytocin to their girlfriend? I'm curious if you could stimulate stronger vaginal contraction while having sex with her. Might feel nice. Hahaha :D

FundyFresh
07-29-2015, 06:46 PM
I just got 3 vials in. When you say 70mcg is that the number 7 on a one ml syringe? At that rate these small vials would only last like 3 days. These say 400mg on the bottle and are from MJR. How much Bac water should I add? The labels actually say it's a sports drink additive but I assume it's what I ordered.

HimRoid
08-05-2015, 10:51 PM
I dot usually let someone in my bubble unless they have a freshly shaved vagina. I will have to pass on this one.
I love fresh vagina like a fat kid loves cake!

CrawfBigG
08-06-2015, 07:11 AM
Anyone here try giving oxytocin to their girlfriend? I'm curious if you could stimulate stronger vaginal contraction while having sex with her. Might feel nice. Hahaha :D

That thought crossed mind too.... lmao... but no really, anyone?

HimRoid
08-06-2015, 11:38 PM
I just got 3 vials in. When you say 70mcg is that the number 7 on a one ml syringe? At that rate these small vials would only last like 3 days. These say 400mg on the bottle and are from MJR. How much Bac water should I add? The labels actually say it's a sports drink additive but I assume it's what I ordered.
It's best to start with no more than 30mcg. Any higher gives me a mild head ache.
Are you sure your vials say 400mg? I think you mean 400mcg?
The vials at Ugpeptides.com are 2mg.