PDA

View Full Version : 1st cycle expectations question

rustyco
05-01-2015, 02:15 PM
So I have started my first cycle this week. Sunday I took my first pin of test cyp 250mg and Wednesday my second 250 mg pin. I take every morning 40mg Dbol and .25mg Arimidex. I have upped my cals daily to 3000, 50% carbs, 40% pro, 10% fats. Im a classic endomorph, and have always eaten low carb so this is new to me. My routine really hasen't changed much, as I havent experienced any strength increase or energy increase yet. Is this normal? And if it is when should I really start to feel more energy and strength? I understand everyone reacts differently, that is why I am looking for different opinions. Thanks brothers.

Squatdaddy
05-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Test Cyp. Has a long Ester and will take 2-3 weeks to get in system and really feel it around week 5.

cybrsage
05-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Yep, around week 3 you should start feeling it. Just remember that it continues for a few weeks after you stop taking it, for the same reason, the long ester. The half-life of test-cyp is about 10 days, so in 10 days your body will have used up about half of what you injected. In 3 or so weeks of continued injections, you will have reached the plateau of max test amount in the body (which is slightly under twice what you are injecting). When you are done, that same half-life decays the test away at the same rate. 5 half-lives of time is what is needed to consider the substance gone (for all intents and purposes).

kubes
05-08-2015, 12:12 PM
You should really start to notice the strength increases between weeks 4-6

txdude316
05-08-2015, 03:38 PM
First go it's hard to be patient ... It don't happen over night ... wish it did trust the process don't get in a hurry and over do it ... stay with the dosage you have ... Try bumping up calories and training first .... Good luck brother !!!