PDA

View Full Version : Junkie safe cycle?

KICKSTAND
05-02-2015, 02:05 PM
I have a friend that asked me to plan him a cycle out. I did a simple dbol/test cycle. It just came out that he has a past with needles and he thinks he should be ok with the whole thing. It's cyp twice a week I've got him running. I like the guy and don't want to see him fuck up his sobriety just to get jacked up. My question is, is there a decent orals only cycle that could get him the gains he desires and not fuck up his liver or hpta. His stats are 170 5'7" 36. He has been lifting for most of his life. Any help with a beneficial cycle would be much appreciated. I just don't want to trip a good buddy up.

sackbird
05-02-2015, 02:12 PM
If he is not stable in his recovery, he should not touch any of it.

KICKSTAND
05-02-2015, 02:39 PM
He is very stable in his recovery. Been sober many many years and doesn't have the slightest desire for it he says. I can see how that is so. I'm an alky and haven't touched the stuff in 4 years but it's at my house. Have no desire to. My buddy holds a great job and is responsible in his life. I just don't really know the psychology the needle so is there a decent orals only cycle out there?

KICKSTAND
05-02-2015, 02:40 PM
He did one shitty cycle a few years back but someone else pinned him.

Dbolish
05-02-2015, 04:02 PM
if a needle were to trigger a relapse he would be on shaky ground to start with. he should be fine. i mean if he ever gets a bloodtest example hes going to have to face it sometime

KICKSTAND
05-02-2015, 06:15 PM
if a needle were to trigger a relapse he would be on shaky ground to start with. he should be fine. i mean if he ever gets a bloodtest example hes going to have to face it sometime

That's true I suppose. Maybe I'll just get him 18's to pin with so he'll start to hate pinning lol. Just twice a week for 16wks. So 32 pins total.

titanman03
05-02-2015, 06:37 PM
I am in recovery. I do not do AA or NA But I do work a program somewhat. If his addiction involved needles. I can tell you first hand that injecting AAS and things like heroin are two way different things and the needles I use for my AAS do not trigger me to use drugs

sackbird
05-02-2015, 10:55 PM
I am in recovery. I do not do AA or NA But I do work a program somewhat. If his addiction involved needles. I can tell you first hand that injecting AAS and things like heroin are two way different things and the needles I use for my AAS do not trigger me to use drugs

I agree. If he were to relapse while on cycle, it wouldn't be the juice that led him to picking up the smack again, it would be his lack of ability to cope with any new feelings/triggers he experiences. I've had a friend in recovery who started his first cycle in recovery. He didn't feel comfortable keeping the needles around (even tho IM pins would collapse his veins) and I pinned him for the first few weeks until he realized it was not the same. BUT 90% of the people I know who are in recovery end up getting high when they juice because they don't do the work to stay sober and replace the drugs with juice, then end up getting high.

Ragnar
05-03-2015, 01:28 AM
I used to be an addict but have been sober for over a decade now. I will admit I was a bit nervous having needles around when I did my first cycle a couple of years back but IMO there is a big difference between sticking a pin in your quad or delt than jamming one in a vein. I have now been blasting and cruising for over a year and have never thought about going back to the old life plus I couldn't imagine sticking a 23g 1 inch needle into a vein that just makes my eyes water. As far a an oral only cycle a mate and I ran 6 weeks of halo elite (pro hormone) and got some great gains just make sure to use a good liver guard like TUDCA

Mountain-Man
05-03-2015, 02:00 PM
There are transdermal patches out there for people who don't like pins

KICKSTAND
05-03-2015, 02:17 PM
I agree. If he were to relapse while on cycle, it wouldn't be the juice that led him to picking up the smack again, it would be his lack of ability to cope with any new feelings/triggers he experiences. I've had a friend in recovery who started his first cycle in recovery. He didn't feel comfortable keeping the needles around (even tho IM pins would collapse his veins) and I pinned him for the first few weeks until he realized it was not the same. BUT 90% of the people I know who are in recovery end up getting high when they juice because they don't do the work to stay sober and replace the drugs with juice, then end up getting high.

That's kind of what I thought, that it would be his lack of ability to deal with something new and similar but totally different. I guess he just needs to be able to seperate the two things in his mind and I think he should be able to. He has nearly a decade clean and as I said has done a bad cycle where someone else pinned him once a week and that didn't set him off. Maybe that's a good idea. Just have him keep the pins at someone else's house. Thanks brother.

KICKSTAND
05-03-2015, 02:22 PM
I used to be an addict but have been sober for over a decade now. I will admit I was a bit nervous having needles around when I did my first cycle a couple of years back but IMO there is a big difference between sticking a pin in your quad or delt than jamming one in a vein. I have now been blasting and cruising for over a year and have never thought about going back to the old life plus I couldn't imagine sticking a 23g 1 inch needle into a vein that just makes my eyes water. As far a an oral only cycle a mate and I ran 6 weeks of halo elite (pro hormone) and got some great gains just make sure to use a good liver guard like TUDCA

More power to you brother for leaving that life behind. I've been sober for four now and after a while I guess that's just not who you are any more. At least with the booze it is. I'm terrified to drink again like you are likely terrified of that type of needle. So it being a totally different type of needle and an IM instead of IV inject should keep him straight? That coupled with a knowledge that he doesn't want to live that way again. I'll have to look at the halo elite. Thanks man.

KICKSTAND
05-03-2015, 02:24 PM
There are transdermal patches out there for people who don't like pins

That's true I forgot about the patches. If I remember correctly I believe the dictator actually has them on his list. Another great option to bring up with him. Thanks for the input Mountain Man

Ragnar
05-04-2015, 01:01 AM
More power to you brother for leaving that life behind. I've been sober for four now and after a while I guess that's just not who you are any more. At least with the booze it is. I'm terrified to drink again like you are likely terrified of that type of needle. So it being a totally different type of needle and an IM instead of IV inject should keep him straight? That coupled with a knowledge that he doesn't want to live that way again. I'll have to look at the halo elite. Thanks man.

Yeah the IM instead of IV should keep him right mate as long as he is determined to stay clean. I was not a fan of pro hormones but halo elite was awesome and I reckon I will run it again.