PDA

View Full Version : Primobolan Depot Not a “Weak” Steroid

Mountain-Man
05-05-2015, 08:36 PM
contrary to common opinion, Primobolan really is not a weak steroid, at least not on a milligram for milligram basis. It certainly is not weak in terms of anabolic effect versus side effects. It is a good performer in these regards. However, because the oil solubility of methenolone enanthate is only moderate, preparations are typically of only 100 mg/mL. This can give a psychological impression of not being as strong a compound as more concentrated products.Another likely reason for perceived weakness is that it is most often used for anabolic steroid cycles which deliberately are very conservative. For example, a classic beginner cycle is 400 mg/week Primobolan as the only steroid used. Of course, this does not give extreme gains. But then again neither does 400 mg/weektestosterone! when stacked with other steroids like tren , whinny or masteron you will experiance very lean muscle mass gains that any body builder would be happy with.most people use between 500-1000 mg a week for best results i feel for a male 500-700mg a week is more than enough and for woman 50-100 mg a week.

studmuffin
05-05-2015, 10:34 PM
I WISH THAT I HAD THE FUNDS TO GET SOME GOOD PRIMO! I NEED TO TALK TO MB ABOUT ADDING IT TO OUR LIST LATER ON.