PDA

View Full Version : What to do with raw dbol?

Mz1220
05-07-2015, 11:21 AM
So I'm not a home brewer but I came across 40 grams of raw dbol powder. Wondering what's the best way to measure it out or mix it into a liquid suspension? I don't really know what to do with it so that I can use it safely. Can anyone help me out or point me in a good direction on this?

Dunstone
05-08-2015, 06:58 AM
Hey Mz,

i have used a suspending compound called ora-sweet. Very easy and simple to mix raws for oral administration... 2.5g in 50 ml mix 50mg/ml

Discobiky
05-08-2015, 08:08 AM
If not ora sweet ive used pure polish spirit its available in aus where everclear isnt and used the same measurement as above.

enrod
05-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Hey Mz,

i have used a suspending compound called ora-sweet. Very easy and simple to mix raws for oral administration... 2.5g in 50 ml mix 50mg/ml

I've used this method as well, but I used Ora-plus with sweeteners I got off amazon.

I'm curious dunstone, with my higher dosed suspensions, the powder does not dissolve into the suspending vehicle, leaving it a bit chunky. Have you experienced this?

Dunstone
05-08-2015, 10:40 PM
I've used this method as well, but I used Ora-plus with sweeteners I got off amazon.

I'm curious dunstone, with my higher dosed suspensions, the powder does not dissolve into the suspending vehicle, leaving it a bit chunky. Have you experienced this?

I used 10 ml of water for injection to initially dissolve the dbol and then added the Ora suspending liquid. Also used a drop of blue dye to make it easily identifiable... When it sit ps for a few days just needs a quick shake and suspends agai very easy.

enrod
05-08-2015, 10:51 PM
I used 10 ml of water for injection to initially dissolve the dbol and then added the Ora suspending liquid. Also used a drop of blue dye to make it easily identifiable... When it sit ps for a few days just needs a quick shake and suspends agai very easy.

When you say 10ml of water, distilled, bacteriostatic? I'm confused by 10ml of water for injection to dissolve, can you explain?

Dunstone
05-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Sorry water for injection is just sterile water, medical field use this to dilute antibiotics and reconstitute powered medication. I use it due to access and easily measurement..... Distilled water would do the same

enrod
05-09-2015, 01:28 AM
Sorry water for injection is just sterile water, medical field use this to dilute antibiotics and reconstitute powered medication. I use it due to access and easily measurement..... Distilled water would do the same

If you don't mind id like to walk through the process. After you weigh your powder for your compound, do you use a syringe to inject sterile water into your beaker, then shake this around, say like to would to reconstitute gh?

Dunstone
05-09-2015, 01:06 PM
If you don't mind id like to walk through the process. After you weigh your powder for your compound, do you use a syringe to inject sterile water into your beaker, then shake this around, say like to would to reconstitute gh?

no problem, weight the powder, add the water, I used a plunger (the inside bit inside a 3ml syringe) to grind/ mix the dbol, added 40mls of ora sweet, and shake. Once Suspended put a drop of blue food dye and shake again... g2g... Hope this helps

enrod
05-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Great, thanks for your help bro. Wish I had this detail before I mixed up mine, practically spoon feeding my pct mix currently

junglenuts
08-20-2015, 05:41 AM
dunstone u ever done this with prop glycol ? wud u add the water with this if you did or go straight glycol?

deno61
01-16-2016, 04:36 PM
But the Raw Material stay stabil in this mixture ?

MUSCLEFREAK
02-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Easiest way is to just buy a glycerin dry cough syrup. They usually come in 200ml bottles. Just work out how much solution you'll need and add in a bit of vodka.
It contains basically the same thing as Ora sweet, except that they use a different type of flavouring(Anthocyanin).
I use that for all my powders and i've never had any dilution issues.