PDA

View Full Version : preworkout craze

xmuscle
05-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Craze is back on the market just wondering if anyone has tried the new version.

kubes
05-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Nope... What have you been using?

R23
05-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Can't possibly be as good as the cracked out original lol. I went through a shitload of that stuff.

xmuscle
05-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Nope... What have you been using?

C4 and angel dust

jack
05-15-2015, 09:09 AM
It has mediocre reviews, some love it others say its garbage. Only way to know is try it yourself, i find C4 is no stronger than a sip of a redbull where as others are pinging like they ingested some E. Each to there own haha.

Mungus
05-15-2015, 11:00 AM
Got a tub but haven't opened it yet...

Tried that Jack'd up Mick, was hoping for a better kick in the balls but it's long lasting. Good overall.

Dick
05-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Got a tub but haven't opened it yet...

Tried that Jack'd up Mick, was hoping for a better kick in the balls but it's long lasting. Good overall.

How many scoops did ya take? For some reason Pre work outs and anything to do with energy stuff kicks my butt a bit more than normal.

enrod
05-15-2015, 12:58 PM
Nothing beats tne. But OTC, everything is creatine, beta alanine, sugar/caffeine. All the other stims were banned because the fda is ran by soccer moms who sue for their kids falling on the field.

Mungus
05-15-2015, 01:03 PM
How many scoops did ya take? For some reason Pre work outs and anything to do with energy stuff kicks my butt a bit more than normal.

I hit up the three scoops as per the directions, But wasn't on a completely empty stomach which makes a difference, but I haven't had 1 3 Dim for so long I was expecting more. I've just been using straight AMP and that doesn't really do much any more, you build up a tolerance. Maybe just need to give the stims a break for a couple of weeks then hit it.

megaman11
05-15-2015, 08:20 PM
I agree with u Enrod! Can't beat Tne! Only thing I found over the counter that worked for me. Was some stuff called MusclePhix. Gave a great pump,didn't make u crash,and the shit tasted like candy!

1tuffcookie
05-15-2015, 11:13 PM
DMAA

R23
05-17-2015, 07:10 PM
I hit up the three scoops as per the directions, But wasn't on a completely empty stomach which makes a difference, but I haven't had 1 3 Dim for so long I was expecting more. I've just been using straight AMP and that doesn't really do much any more, you build up a tolerance. Maybe just need to give the stims a break for a couple of weeks then hit it.

AMP has been hit or miss for me lately especially if it hasn't been at least 2.5-3hrs since i've eaten and my stomach isn't empty.