PDA

View Full Version : how much muscle can one actually achieve in a a year with the help of aas

draconian2014
05-09-2015, 02:53 PM
I hear so many stories but what is the reality of this 10 to 15 lbm maybe ?

Dont wanna be old
05-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Maybe first or second year after you begin cycling .
Gaining weight is one thing . Pure muscle is down to 1 or 2 lbs after using for years .
There is a lot of factors to consider . ( Genetics , Age ,Height , beginning weight , dedication or other chemicals etc )
Not much of a answer but bro-science knowledge at best .
:)

studmuffin
05-09-2015, 06:28 PM
I agree with DWBO, It is how much you put into your training, diet, genetics and which gear you use on your cycles for that year. For me age is something that does not help in building muscle, but I can maintain and build muscle mass I just have to work harder at it.

draconian2014
05-09-2015, 06:49 PM
good answer a lot of genetics play huge parts in the amount of muscle one can carry . and always diet and cardio as well . does this also hold true for the ones that cycle year round or are their just trying to maintain what they achieved ?

Vamp
05-10-2015, 12:03 AM
Food is the most anabolic piece of equipment in your arsenal.. As much as it is preached most people truly don't get it. I'm not talking protein shakes/MRP's. I'm talking real food! AT LEAST 6 REAL MEALS A DAY, with maybe a protein drink here or there. If you can truly do this you'll be blown away by the results

fairdinkydi
05-10-2015, 07:42 AM
Was thinking this myself latley if due to genetics i may be at peak for body even though only 2nd cycle and still quite small compared to others???

LOUT63
05-10-2015, 06:42 PM
I Just turned 52 ....3 years ego i weighted in at 185 with a spare belt around my waist at 26% BF standing 5'8" tall, life change experiences forced me to rethink my living habits and my nutritional intake. First thing i did ...downloaded 2 books, Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle and a nutritional book (dont remember the book name) ...I lived by those books, read them both 6 times over until i grasped everything. End of the first year I was still 185 but my BF was down to 12%. It was an incredible transformation for me...one that im still maintaining to this day. All of this was done on clean food, 6 meals a day (approximately 4000 calories a day) , gym 5 days a week, and a very understanding wife.

The point that im trying to make here is...First of all, try and max out your natural potantial of putting on muscle without AAS....when that goal is reached then seek out other options. Not sure what your stats are, or what your nutritional habits for that matter but in my opinion food is the most anabolic source you can possibly utilize to put on muscle.....and that's my 2c

cybrsage
05-10-2015, 08:48 PM
What you achieve is 80% diet, 15% exercise, and 5% genetics/gear. Remember, you can still gain strength even if you are not gaining mass.

biggin87
05-11-2015, 12:02 AM
Everyone is different.. Eat train sleep. Thats all you can do..

draconian2014
05-11-2015, 12:23 AM
well the body is like a sportscar you put shit gas in it ur going to run like shit plain and simple . food water sleep train hardcore do it again

fairdinkydi
05-11-2015, 01:29 AM
What you achieve is 80% diet, 15% exercise, and 5% genetics/gear. Remember, you can still gain strength even if you are not gaining mass.
I gain strength just not the mass yet... Just gotta keep the faith in nutrition hard work and rest and good sponsors haha

Johnjuanb1
05-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Some genetic freaks completely morph in one year. It depends on how well you respond to the hormones. I think 30Lbs of lean tissue is possible for most guys in their first year of AAS use if they train hard, eat a lot of lean calories meaning 5,000+, and run a couple grams of quality gear the whole time. I'm not recommending this. I'm just stating what is possible.

cybrsage
05-12-2015, 07:21 PM
I gain strength just not the mass yet... Just gotta keep the faith in nutrition hard work and rest and good sponsors haha

I have trouble gaining mass too - my strength goes up and up buy my mass only slowly increases. I just started using TNE (Test, No Ester) as a pre-workout and added 50mg of Proviron (twice a day) to reduce the amount of estrogen the test converts to. I just started on Thursday of last week and I take measurements on Sunday, but I am hopeful that all the extra free test during and after my workouts will help me bulk up more. I will let you know on Sunday by posting it in here.

fairdinkydi
05-13-2015, 01:22 AM
I have trouble gaining mass too - my strength goes up and up buy my mass only slowly increases. I just started using TNE (Test, No Ester) as a pre-workout and added 50mg of Proviron (twice a day) to reduce the amount of estrogen the test converts to. I just started on Thursday of last week and I take measurements on Sunday, but I am hopeful that all the extra free test during and after my workouts will help me bulk up more. I will let you know on Sunday by posting it in here.
Are you also taking other "elements" in this cycle? Very interested cheers brother

neal
05-13-2015, 03:33 AM
Once retained gains have reached typically 25-30 lb over natural best, then further gains typically will slow greatly. This really isn’t because of the number of cycles done, but because of how far one has gone past one’s natural maximum. These numbers are not hard limits. Some do much better. At some point, gains may very well slow to for example 3 lb per year. For example, that was Lee Haney’s average between his first and last Mr Olympia.

cybrsage
05-13-2015, 04:14 AM
Are you also taking other "elements" in this cycle? Very interested cheers brother

400mg Deca and 600mg Test-Cyp divided into two shots a week. I am also taking 500 IU of HCG, divided into two shots a week, to keep the boys plump. An AI, of course, and some prami as needed too.