PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew

neal
05-12-2015, 08:00 PM
With all the shady labs around these days how many guys homebrew there own gear? If so is it better then buying finished line product? I have a good source for raws but I just need to learn how to brew my own gear. Is it worth the hassle to make your own stuff?

PAiN
05-13-2015, 01:14 AM
It depends on the powders you use. You could save a few bucks by brewing yourself if you know how. Either way BOP has some of the best sponsors on the planet bro you won't go wrong buying gear or powder from any of them here. All sponsors are held accountable for their actions and no reviews are ever edited or deleted. There are a few recipes and guides here in this forum for making your own gear just go through the pages and stickies.

Loose Cannon
05-13-2015, 01:58 AM
i want to but ordering internationally over and over for powder i would start to get paranoid.

neal
05-13-2015, 02:54 AM
It depends on the powders you use. You could save a few bucks by brewing yourself if you know how. Either way BOP has some of the best sponsors on the planet bro you won't go wrong buying gear or powder from any of them here. All sponsors are held accountable for their actions and no reviews are ever edited or deleted. There are a few recipes and guides here in this forum for making your own gear just go through the pages and stickies.

Okay thanks