PDA

View Full Version : Need advice from those familiar with Tren A

spoolin
05-14-2015, 12:57 AM
Hey guys,

I need a little help here. I went off my test e/tren a cycle 6 weeks ago after a 10 week blast and am currently on low dose cruise for those 6 weeks and after the next 4 weeks, for a total cruise of 10 weeks, was going to do another blast on the high dose test e/tren a again. My problem is I want to be on the blast during my wedding that is coming up on Oct 10th but if I start the next 8-10 week blast in 4 weeks like I planned, I will end up being done with it and back on cruise by the time the wedding is here. My question is and this would work to get me on blast during the wedding if it's feasible to do it this way. Would it be a waste or a good idea to go ahead with a shorter blast of 6 weeks on high test e/tren a and then go back on cruise for 6 weeks and the hit the next blast for 8-10 weeks, which would put me right on blast through my wedding? Or would it be better to just stay on this cruise for an additional 7 weeks and start back up on my 8-10 week blast on Aug 1st, which would put me on the blast through the wedding? I'm trying to figure out if a short 6 week high dose test e/tren a blast is worth it to get good gains this way or a waste of time and money?

Can any experienced tren runners comment on 6 week blasts?

Squatdaddy
05-14-2015, 01:01 AM
Age? Plans for kids? Lot of factors play into this....

spoolin
05-14-2015, 01:08 AM
41, no plan for kids and have been on blast and cruise the past year. Just need to know if one short 6 week blast of high test e/tren a is a waste and needs to be run at least 8 weeks or not. Doing this will get me spaced out so I'm on my next blast of 8-10 weeks while I'm on my wedding.

Squatdaddy
05-14-2015, 01:24 AM
In my opinion 6 weeks is a waste...but I always run Tren as long as I can...12-16 weeks.
My rule is if I'm drinking a gallon of water a day and piss stays Tren looking in afternoon time to come off.
Now Tren and wedding pressure together is a whole different thread.

spoolin
05-14-2015, 01:28 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking a 6 week blast may be a waste too but hopefully some others can also comment. Thing is though, I usually start seeing gains taper at weeks 7-8 and thus the reason I've always limited it to 10 weeks. Plus, the not so good sleep patterns really take a toll on me. I've been running tren off and on for about 10 years, just not quite sure how good just a 6 week blast will do.

Squatdaddy
05-14-2015, 01:42 AM
Caber or Pure Dopa will help with the sleep

spoolin
05-14-2015, 01:08 PM
I do use caber at .5 mg e3d and it didn't seem to help with sleep but sure helped my libido. Lol

animal87
05-14-2015, 01:15 PM
Tren a works fast so you should see results. I cant handle it for very long so I dont run it relentlessly anyway.

LION84
05-18-2015, 05:09 PM
I've used tren a a few times and have yet to find anything that truly rids all sleep issues. Melatonin was the closest thing I was able to use that wasn't addictive towards a fee hours of sleep.

det8242332
05-18-2015, 07:15 PM
Hey guys,

I need a little help here. I went off my test e/tren a cycle 6 weeks ago after a 10 week blast and am currently on low dose cruise for those 6 weeks and after the next 4 weeks, for a total cruise of 10 weeks, was going to do another blast on the high dose test e/tren a again. My problem is I want to be on the blast during my wedding that is coming up on Oct 10th but if I start the next 8-10 week blast in 4 weeks like I planned, I will end up being done with it and back on cruise by the time the wedding is here. My question is and this would work to get me on blast during the wedding if it's feasible to do it this way. Would it be a waste or a good idea to go ahead with a shorter blast of 6 weeks on high test e/tren a and then go back on cruise for 6 weeks and the hit the next blast for 8-10 weeks, which would put me right on blast through my wedding? Or would it be better to just stay on this cruise for an additional 7 weeks and start back up on my 8-10 week blast on Aug 1st, which would put me on the blast through the wedding? I'm trying to figure out if a short 6 week high dose test e/tren a blast is worth it to get good gains this way or a waste of time and money?

Can any experienced tren runners comment on 6 week blasts?
Do you know how ridiculous you sound planning your steroid usage around your wedding? You should only do two cycles per year for 12-16 weeks. One for fall/winter, and one for spring/summer. Enjoy your wedding as the real you. You don't want to be all jacked up with a quick temper and you might spoil things before your wedding. You're only cycling for 10 weeks at a time which has you wanting more. Do high volume workouts when your not on so as you can get muscle maturity in order to keep most of your gains. 2 cycles per year is all you need to remain sane and healthy. Have fun and enjoy your wedding cause trust me when you say I do your life is gonna be different 4EVER! lol

Gunner16
05-18-2015, 07:38 PM
If your like me tren actually calms me down. I wouldn't run a short blast as it would be IMO a waste. If you have any bad side effects from tren I'd just cruise for the wedding and have a good time. I run tren anywhere between 12-20 weeks depending on blood pressure and blood work.

spoolin
05-18-2015, 09:25 PM
I do know that tren is supposed to be limited to 8-12 weeks at a time. I've used it for about 10 years and have never had issues with temper or anything so running it through my wedding is no big deal but thanks for the concerns. I typically run tren A at 100mg a day and test E at 250mg E3D so to keep the total tren per week just a bit higher than test.