PDA

View Full Version : Chest acne

navyboy14
05-18-2015, 02:19 AM
Anyone recommend the best solution to chest acne? I'm on month one of a 12 week cycle of deca test e and dianabol. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Cookiemnstr510
05-18-2015, 02:25 AM
for me personally i get bad back acne and shoulder acne, it hasn't gone to my chest yet. but mine is from prolonged use of test and other compounds, i would just say change shirts twice daily and wash bedding regularly, as well as two showers a day, if possible. just some suggestions that i have heard work for some people. for me nothing works except not using gear.

Squatdaddy
05-18-2015, 02:49 AM
I had chest acne big painful ones on Higher Test runs but only after eating peanut butter....I decide it was the oil from the peanuts...I would get a huge bump morning after eating it everytime.
If I run heavy Test I limit PB to near zero and it's not been an issue.

Loose Cannon
05-18-2015, 04:18 AM
dbol is making my chest outta control too

Cookiemnstr510
05-18-2015, 05:49 AM
I had chest acne big painful ones on Higher Test runs but only after eating peanut butter....I decide it was the oil from the peanuts...I would get a huge bump morning after eating it everytime.
If I run heavy Test I limit PB to near zero and it's not been an issue.
Wow thats very interesting!!! i always thought it was just our our estrogen out of control along with excess oils being produced from our glands therefore clogging them, but I'm sure what you eat can have an affect on it as well

Giants83
05-18-2015, 08:38 AM
I'll go a whole cycle with out any acne but as soon as I start pct and after pct is done is when it starts heavy. Blood work shows extremely high LH and FSH. I do manage to keep it down with doing like said above. Change shirts if I sweat to much. Change bed sheets at least twice a week. And I got one of those back scrubbers and use an acne wash.

CTFaygo
05-18-2015, 11:59 AM
I thought a while ago someone had mentioned using something called Bodybuilder Soap to help control acne during cycle.

Found the link...here it is...

http://www.bodybuildersbodywash.com/

It didn't hot link, but just copy and paste that into the browser. I think a few brothers on here have used it with some fairly good results. I have not personally tried it, but I really don't break out too bad on cycle or during PCT.

Dbolish
05-18-2015, 12:12 PM
tanning works wonders for me

swoosegoose
05-18-2015, 02:49 PM
I use a soap called cedifil you can get it from Walmart. I wipe down with alcohol wipes before bed and in the morning. Not sure what your dosage is but you might consider lowering your deca a bit. That seemed to help me as I was getting bad pain full acne. Still on cycle test e and deca and acne is nearly gone. Like Dbolish said, tanning works as well.

erichitman20
05-18-2015, 06:52 PM
Change the test e to sustanon 250. Mine cleared up a week after

Mfire
05-18-2015, 09:30 PM
Tanning and Irish spring bar soap, scrub like hell, liquid soaps aren't strong enough

mfzb
05-18-2015, 10:18 PM
How's your estrogen? I know for me that's how I can tell my estrogen is through the roof. Its pretty much the only time I get chest or bad back acne.

sensitivenips
05-19-2015, 02:32 PM
i have seen results from supplementing with b-5 aka pantothenic acid. i bought bulk powdered b-5 and would take roughly 5 - 10g per day. you have to be consistent with this, and it takes some time but may work for you. i cant remember the site i originally purchased bulk powder b-5 from but it may have been the one to the link below, its just been awhile for me:

http://www.bulksupplements.com/vitamin-b5-calcium-pantothenate.html

word of caution: the stuff tastes like throwup and coins, but if it works then thats all that matters.

PAiN
05-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Try using Selsun Blue dandruff shampoo. It works miracles on acne.

KICKSTAND
05-22-2015, 10:18 PM
Try using Selsun Blue dandruff shampoo. It works miracles on acne.

Never heard of this. Gonna give it a try when my pct bacne shows up.

maker
05-23-2015, 01:22 AM
Water brother. If i don't drink at least 1.5-2gal of water a day i start to break out bad. Also i exfoliate 2x a day and get plenty of sun. Tanning (natural tanning) really helps make my acne look better