PDA

View Full Version : Police Sergeant, 7 Others Arrested In Steroid Sting

PAiN
05-21-2015, 09:38 PM
Police Sergeant, 7 Others Arrested In Steroid Sting

NEWTOWN, Connecticut
May 4, 2015

Federal authorities charged eight people last week, including a sergeant and dispatcher with the Newtown Police Department and a supervisor at a state-run juvenile detention facility in Bridgeport, in connection to a months-long federal steroids and ********* investigation.

The investigation, named Operation Juice Box, led to the seizure of hundreds of vials of steroids and 600 grams of raw testosterone powder, along with about 350 grams of cocaine and four guns, the U.S. attorney's office announced Monday.

Steven Santucci, 38, of Waterbury, a Newtown police sergeant; John Chickos, 46, of Bridgeport, a civilian dispatcher with Newtown police; Jeffrey Gentile, 33, of Ansonia, a shift supervisor for the Bridgeport juvenile detention center; Mark Bertanza, 33, of Shelton; Steven Fernandes, 54, of Southington; and Michael Mase, 32, of Sherman, were charged with conspiracy to distribute steroids. The charge carries a maximum of 10 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

Alex Kenyhercz, 28, of Ansonia, and Frank Pecora, 53, of Derby, were charged with conspiracy to distribute *********, which carries a maximum of 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

According to authorities, Santucci purchased steroids and other related materials from China for several years. The drugs were sold to Chickos, Mase and Fernandes, and authorities said those men sold smaller quantities to their customers, authorities said.

Santucci reportedly used the messaging app WhatsApp to contact with his customers, according to authorities.
Kenyhercz was accused of distributing steroids and prescription pills, according to the U.S. attorney's office. It was through Kenyhercz that Bertanza allegedly obtained steroids that he would distribute, authorities said.

The U.S. attorney's office also said Gentile was accused of distributing steroids and Pecora was accused of distributing prescription pills,

FBI, Drug Enforcement Administration and the Homeland Security agents used electronic surveillance to investigate the case for about two months, according to the U.S. attorney's office.

Newtown police Chief William Kehoe did not respond to a request for comment.

The Connecticut Judicial Branch said that Gentile has been placed on unpaid administrative leave pending an internal investigation. Gentile earns a $64,016 annual salary, according to judicial branch spokesperson Rhonda Stearley-Hebert.

"The international importation and sale of mass quantities of steroids in our communities is a serious offense that raises significant public health concerns," U.S. Attorney Deirdre M. Daly said in a statement.

All of the men except Pecora have been released on bail. Pecora has a detention hearing on Tuesday, according to the U.S. attorney's office.

Source:

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-federal-steroid-bust-0505-2-20150504-story.html

studmuffin
05-21-2015, 11:01 PM
Narcotics is what gets them busted!

Dont wanna be old
05-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Narcotics is what gets them busted!

You are close stud .
Being a Narcissist is what got them busted .
Usally the police that get pinched got a little over confident when doing business .
:)

vikingpharm
08-12-2015, 05:39 AM
Selling on the street is what got them busted

mastermolnar
01-07-2016, 01:23 AM
As usual... drugs draw attention

miggymig
01-07-2016, 03:55 AM
You are close stud .
Being a Narcissist is what got them busted .
Usally the police that get pinched got a little over confident when doing business .
:)

Yea I think you might be right I thinks cops all thing they are untouchable

Smalls1
01-15-2016, 07:21 AM
Everybody that I know that have been busted from AAS not anything else was due to international orders mostly powders. And I know several. I stay local for a rsn plus I don't sell the shit so I'm not worried to much. Point and fact is don't sell recs and try to stay local and you'll be good. But get even if you do get busted for 1,000 kilos of white girl the news and cops will be talking about the 3 vials of test you had in your sock drawer lmfao dumb fucks

petemitchell30
08-09-2016, 06:55 AM
thats quite a bit of illegal gear

jimbosmith316
10-01-2016, 03:28 PM
********* and Cocaine but lets focus on the test? Must have lead in the water.

Greenmuscle
10-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Operation "Juice Box", wondered who came up with that.

Torcha
10-10-2016, 02:26 PM
umm...probably their 19 inch arms may have given em up!! that much raw test. damn. as if u aint hitting that!