PDA

View Full Version : Test E Tren E cycle

LOUT63
05-22-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm interested on your opinion brothers in regards to a Test E Tren E cycle. Been on TRT for the past 2 years, first cycle was about a year ego .....test E only cycle at 400mg a week for 10 weeks....no pct since I crused with my TRT.....I was testing out the waters you might say. This time around I would like to add some Tren E into the mix. I already got my goods from Darius Test E 300 and Tren E 200(awesome sponsor btw). Been reading about Tren E sides and like to minimize them as much as possible but still produce some great results. I know it sounds like an oxymoron but any input is welcomed.
As far as dosage is concerned I was thinking Test E 600mg, Tren E 250mg ew.

animal87
05-22-2015, 05:22 PM
Without knowing anything else beside what you said. I would advise try tren ace first, so you can drop it quick if you get bad sides. Start low about 200mg of tren a and work up week by week according to your bloods and sides. Some natural stuff for sleep and caber and proviron do the trick for me for my tren sides, but everyone is different. Always do your research first.

bulk_cut
05-22-2015, 08:12 PM
I think you should stay away from then for as long as you possibly can. There are sooooo many great compounds/stacks out there that will give you amazing gains that don't have the side affects of tren. Plus you're just starting out and need to get a strong grip on your diet and to adjust your calories and macros to give you different results. It's NOT all about the gear. In fact the gear doesn't even play the biggest part. Imo, you should do a couple more test only cycles then move on to adding in tbol then add in some NPP, then experiment with Masteron and Anavar. Sell/trade the tren! You'll be a lot better off!!!

LOUT63
05-22-2015, 08:27 PM
Hey Bulk_Cut..I swear brother I was just considering that.....do a few more cycles of test and then experiment with stacking. As far as diet...it's right on, I eat clean, workout hard, BF 12% ..for an old dude that's not bad. You just convinced me to stick to a test e cycle only. What you mean by NPP?

Thanks brothers

this is is why I love this site !!!!

bulk_cut
05-23-2015, 02:24 AM
NPP is the short ester version of Deca - which means It's in and out of your system a lot quicker, doesn't have the same kind of side effects and is more potent mg to mg. Now that NPP is readily available I don't see why anyone would use Deca any more.

Hope that helps!