PDA

View Full Version : Samples

neal
05-25-2015, 07:05 AM
How many of you guys think ppl taking samples from a new lab trying to prove themselves is a bad idea and if you take samples from a new lab you are a piece of shit. The reason I ask is bc ppl are always hating on guys for getting samples and giving review and bloods. Some guys are trying to help so ppl don't get ripped off. I see this alot..

Freedom
05-25-2015, 07:24 AM
My grandfather always said if it's free, take it.

It sounds as though you come from a allotment of forums with high levels of drama and low levels of IQ. Anytime you are approached to receive a free sample from a new sponsor at bop, please PM me. Then, I can give you my address so you are able to send it to me for proper disposal.

Enjoy the drama free bop in the meantime.

neal
05-25-2015, 07:39 AM
My grandfather always said if it's free, take it.

It sounds as though you come from a allotment of forums with high levels of drama and low levels of IQ. Anytime you are approached to receive a free sample from a new sponsor at bop, please PM me. Then, I can give you my address so you are able to send it to me for proper disposal.

Enjoy the drama free bop in the meantime.

I agree with you lol and Ill make sure to get at you.:adoration:

Freedom
05-25-2015, 01:21 PM
PM'd back.

Will be handled and I'm glad it was brought to our attention.

Have a safe holiday

suraonyx23
05-25-2015, 03:24 PM
I dont see anything wrong with it. Its been happening on the boards for years. Just aslong as the source is legit and doesnt have an agenda aka sending out good gear then fake later then its ok. And same goes for the members. Their not affiliated in anyway. But this is a good thing for a source who is wanting to do good and prove themselves.