PDA

View Full Version : What Gear? What Gear? please help

poad
05-28-2015, 05:39 AM
Hey guys,

I am 21 years old, and have been lifting and eating correctly for 2 years. I am looking at trying something new, however I am not made of money but can afford some things in life and I choose to spend my money on things that benefit my body, I want to know from people that have ran cycles before what you suggest a guy should do for his 1st cycle to see great results and not over load my body. I started at 150 lbs. 2 years ago and I am currently 180 and growing.
I have done quiet a bit of research in medical journals and even studied such topics at a major university in the States, I just cant get to the point of making a personal decision on what would be best for my age and weight.

Goals.
Currently 180
I would like to reach 205 buy the end of the year.

sincerely,

The Non-frat boy!

PAiN
05-28-2015, 09:06 AM
Welcome to The Brotherhood.

Do some research on a Test Enanthate or Cypionate only only cycle. Be sure to have an AI on hand and proper Post Cycle Therapy ready to go at the end.

Freedom
05-28-2015, 09:22 AM
If you were my son, I'd say don't do it. Why? Because it's not time.

My man, you are on step #48 in life and within your long view training perspective. You are here proclaiming step #754 is in your sights and that is simply a impossible statement. No exceptions.

Mountain-Man
05-28-2015, 09:31 AM
Welcome to the board

Dbolish
05-28-2015, 09:44 AM
If you were my son, I'd say don't do it. Why? Because it's not time.

My man, you are on step #48 in life and within your long view training perspective. You are here proclaiming step #754 is in your sights and that is simply a impossible statement. No exceptions.

why isnt it time? i dont see anything wrong with OPs plan

getswole123
05-28-2015, 10:10 AM
why isnt it time? i dont see anything wrong with OPs plan

His 21. His body has not finished growing as male just yet. Aside from that the question must always be asked if someone young wants to do AAS. Have they TRULY considered the ins and outs of this huge decision? Are they going to compete? If not why are they going to inject some oil into they're body for a temporary boost against their insecurity?

We must always be 100% sure that the person is of sound character and mind that they have truly considered all of the long term consequences, for the short term gains.

Dbolish
05-28-2015, 10:17 AM
His 21. His body has not finished growing as male just yet. Aside from that the question must always be asked if someone young wants to do AAS. Have they TRULY considered the ins and outs of this huge decision? Are they going to compete? If not why are they going to inject some oil into they're body for a temporary boost against their insecurity?

We must always be 100% sure that the person is of sound character and mind that they have truly considered all of the long term consequences, for the short term gains.

21 is fine. i loath these e standards that you need to be like , lifting for 5 years etc before you can touch gear. as long as OP has done his research and understands the risks theres nothing wrong getting on

getswole123
05-28-2015, 10:53 AM
21 is fine. i loath these e standards that you need to be like , lifting for 5 years etc before you can touch gear. as long as OP has done his research and understands the risks theres nothing wrong getting on

E standards? I said nothing about 5 years training. I used gear after 3 months of training. No the problem here is his age. No 21 is NOT fine biologically it is NOT fine to dramatically increase your bodies natural levels of IGF etc while still growing.

If his done research in Medical Journals he would know the consensus is that he may be still growing. While on average most males bone plates will close in their early 20s, there are some cases of growth continuing into mid to late twenties. So while it's fine to assume that *his 21 its fine* for you. I personally dont think it's right when its dealing with someone else's health.

So i think its right to question before we start throwing advice at him.

Dbolish
05-28-2015, 11:03 AM
E standards? I said nothing about 5 years training. I used gear after 3 months of training. No the problem here is his age. No 21 is NOT fine biologically it is NOT fine to dramatically increase your bodies natural levels of IGF etc while still growing.

If his done research in Medical Journals he would know the consensus is that he may be still growing. While on average most males bone plates will close in their early 20s, there are some cases of growth continuing into mid to late twenties. So while it's fine to assume that *his 21 its fine* for you. I personally dont think it's right when its dealing with someone else's health.

So i think its right to question before we start throwing advice at him.

i was generalisiing with e standards. although dam, 3 months? really?

All im saying is thousands of people have gotten on much earlier and ive never of them having issues. unless your hoping to grow taller your not risking much . and once again, its his decision

getswole123
05-28-2015, 11:37 AM
i was generalisiing with e standards. although dam, 3 months? really?

All im saying is thousands of people have gotten on much earlier and ive never of them having issues. unless your hoping to grow taller your not risking much . and once again, its his decision

Well i might be wrong could have been a month or two more. I was at the perfect stage of my life searching for my particular *love,dream*. Turned out to be the gym, people have judged me for it but it doesnt bother me. I know whats in me, I know what I'm capable of and my work ethic. Personally I believe the whole natural limit thing is complete brosciene. I mean sure train naturally if you can, but if your going to compete the earlier you gear the better. You think Lee priest was natural at 18? Or many of the other pros? Note i dont condone his use at that age. Just setting an example.

For me personally the only thing i think natural training would have done better is getting my tendons and ligaments prepared for heavy lifting. Due to my drastic increase in strength and size I now have some joint and tendon problems which im working on through supplementation.

You have a point, i just dont like it when people just say *do it* without first investigating if this guy your giving advice too isnt going to go stick himself with an 18g needle because he didnt know which one was the drawing needle and which was the inject needle.. No serious ive seen a guy like that ffs...

Dbolish
05-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Well i might be wrong could have been a month or two more. I was at the perfect stage of my life searching for my particular *love,dream*. Turned out to be the gym, people have judged me for it but it doesnt bother me. I know whats in me, I know what I'm capable of and my work ethic. Personally I believe the whole natural limit thing is complete brosciene. I mean sure train naturally if you can, but if your going to compete the earlier you gear the better. You think Lee priest was natural at 18? Or many of the other pros? Note i dont condone his use at that age. Just setting an example.

For me personally the only thing i think natural training would have done better is getting my tendons and ligaments prepared for heavy lifting. Due to my drastic increase in strength and size I now have some joint and tendon problems which im working on through supplementation.

You have a point, i just dont like it when people just say *do it* without first investigating if this guy your giving advice too isnt going to go stick himself with an 18g needle because he didnt know which one was the drawing needle and which was the inject needle.. No serious ive seen a guy like that ffs...

wasnt having a dig. im not gonna judge what others do when it doesnt affect me and i agree if your gonna use gear prolonging is pointless its just rare people are actually honest

poad
05-29-2015, 06:26 AM
OP here. I don't care about anyones thoughts on if I should or should not take gear. I want to know what cycle I should run. should I run deca - susta with est bocker or do a new cycle .. Let me know.

poad
05-29-2015, 06:31 AM
Thank you. Im going to do so. I agree a proper post cycle will me the best route no matter what any suggestions on this topic?

pastizzo
05-29-2015, 07:56 AM
For starters you don't sound "mature" enough to run a cycle,with mature i reffer to your obviously limited knowledge of individual components and what effects and sides they could potentially give you.
Also have a big big read about ancillaries my friend,a cycle is not just done by someone suggesting smash some dbol as kick starter and run test/e deca with it.
There is more to it,but these days everything is i want it and i want it now!! As for original question 12 weeks test/e 500mg a week organize proper pct and ancillaries throughout the cycle,and yes train of course.if you dont mind me asking,how much did your weight increase over the past 2 years you trained??

PAiN
05-29-2015, 08:05 AM
Thank you. Im going to do so. I agree a proper post cycle will me the best route no matter what any suggestions on this topic?

For PCT info read the stickies in the Post Cycle Therapy forum. Then ask any questions you have.

PAiN
05-29-2015, 08:14 AM
For starters you don't sound "mature" enough to run a cycle,with mature i reffer to your obviously limited knowledge of individual components and what effects and sides they could potentially give you.
Also have a big big read about ancillaries my friend,a cycle is not just done by someone suggesting smash some dbol as kick starter and run test/e deca with it.
There is more to it,but these days everything is i want it and i want it now!! As for original question 12 weeks test/e 500mg a week organize proper pct and ancillaries throughout the cycle,and yes train of course.if you dont mind me asking,how much did your weight increase over the past 2 years you trained??

I agree. You need to do a lot more research before you jump into this and wind up damaging your body for the rest of your life. Everything you need to learn is here in the forums so go start researching.

kawa636
05-29-2015, 04:30 PM
I agree with pain....more research is were ur gona get the answers ur lookin for...we all wish we could just come on board and get the perfect cycle from the vets or other guys that been around but it usually dont work that way lol...read and learn.but me personally i wouldnt start with just test e.but thats none of my business :)

studmuffin
05-29-2015, 05:04 PM
If you have to ask these questions then you may not be ready, but on the other hand it is your life. Would I do aas if I was 21, no! Because I am 51yrs old and going through a change of life so if you call it insecurity's then that is part of it. I love doing what I do and nothing can stop that, I am a aas fan until I die! So I know what aas can do to the body especially if not taken seriously, so at my age my libido is not great, muscle mass is not what I want it to be and strength is not to great and aas bring that back so I can feel a little younger.

poad
05-30-2015, 04:59 AM
40 lbs

pastizzo
05-30-2015, 06:29 AM
40lbs in 2 years,is that muscle or just weight?it took me 5 years for the same amount but staying lean.
If you "grow" at that rate you can easily wait another 4 years and break the 100kg barrier naturally.
But hey your skin,your health if it was me I'd take the time till my body has finished to develop.its not without reason that any pharma company producing roids give that recommendation,unless you have a terminal ilness or aids and the roids would outweigh the negatives vs quality of life