PDA

View Full Version : Can you review these labs veterans?

Theotherguy
05-29-2015, 12:20 AM
Got a buddy who is complete technology illiterate. Set his labs up for him through private labs, was curious if you could review for him. Thank you guys!

spoolin
05-29-2015, 12:42 AM
Why is his FSH and LH so high while on? Mine and most people I know is like .1 or basically not producing any swimmers. He is WAY fertile! LOL Is he running HCG or something? Nothing else looks bad except for the estrogen is way too high and he needs to up the estrogen blocker.

Theotherguy
05-29-2015, 01:17 AM
Why is his FSH and LH so high while on? Mine and most people I know is like .1 or basically not producing any swimmers. He is WAY fertile! LOL Is he running HCG or something? Nothing else looks bad except for the estrogen is way too high and he needs to up the estrogen blocker.
This guys been off for 2 months. Was having gyno issues, currently doing 50mg clomid/20mg nolvadex a day. Any suggestions, he need to get on adex or Aromasin?

Dick
05-29-2015, 01:19 AM
This guys been off for 2 months. Was having gyno issues, currently doing 50mg clomid/20mg nolvadex a day. Any suggestions, he need to get on adex or Aromasin?

Have him try Letro, I have personally never used it but heard it works if caught quick enough. If not it's surgery bro.

Theotherguy
05-29-2015, 01:25 AM
Have him try Letro, I have personally never used it but heard it works if caught quick enough. If not it's surgery bro.
He did the letro and it got rid of all the bumps and what not, but does he need to continue due to such high levels?

enrod
05-29-2015, 02:12 AM
He did the letro and it got rid of all the bumps and what not, but does he need to continue due to such high levels?

I'd recommend stopping the letro and continuing with nolva to keep the estro levels down.

Well before that, how long has he been on PCT and how did he include letro into it?

ironjulius
05-29-2015, 02:13 AM
make sure he tapers down off the letro or he will get estrogen rebound

bulk_cut
05-29-2015, 04:11 AM
Nolva won't do anything to lower his esteogen and I'm pretty sure the Letro he took was either SERIOUSLY under dosed or was fake. Real Letro would have crashed his E2 and cleared his gyno in a day or two. What he needs to do is take Aromasin.

Theotherguy
05-29-2015, 05:25 AM
I'd recommend stopping the letro and continuing with nolva to keep the estro levels down.

Well before that, how long has he been on PCT and how did he include letro into it?

Heres what he said his last couple months has been. Hopfully this helps:

My last pinning was around 4/2 if not before than. I waited about 3 weeks (until I realized I had gyno) before I got on PCT. my pct started as follows: on 4/24 I began using letro at .6ml, 4/25 .8ml, 4/26-5/4 1ml, 5/5 .8ml, 5/6 .6ml, 5/7 .4ml, 5/8 .2ml, 5/9 .2ml, 5/10 .2ml. Also on 5/9 I began using Clomid and nolvadex. The following reads As Clomid/nolvadex... On 5/9-5/15 I took 100/60, from 5/16-5/22 50/60, from 5/23-5/29 50/40, and from 5/30-6/6 50/20. Next week I will be done with my PCT all together.

bulk_cut
05-29-2015, 05:33 AM
His Letro is no good! Even if he was running a gram of test a week along with high doses of tren, Deca And NPP with it that amount of Letro would have crushed his E2 if it was real!

HE NEEDS TO GET SOME AROMASIN ASAP!!

Theotherguy
05-29-2015, 06:04 AM
His Letro is no good! Even if he was running a gram of test a week along with high doses of tren, Deca And NPP with it that amount of Letro would have crushed his E2 if it was real!

HE NEEDS TO GET SOME AROMASIN ASAP!!
That crazy because he got it off of here. I got some Aromasin I'll give him. 12.5mg ed or 25mg ed?

spoolin
05-29-2015, 11:39 AM
12.5 ED should be sufficient for him since he isn't on right now. He probably shouldn't take it much longer than 1 month and then go off and get labs again. By then, his estrogen should be back to normal.

enrod
05-29-2015, 12:04 PM
Agreed with the guys above, that much letro shoulda floored his estradiol. Did he pick it up from a research lab? They're generally hit or miss, but you did mention it helping with the nips before.

I'm surprised his estro is that high, between letro and nolva use (at even fairly high doses). Maybe add a week more of just clomid at 20mg. Wait 3-4 weeks and get bloods again. Clomid will skew a lot of values for the test panel.

Theotherguy
05-29-2015, 02:11 PM
Agreed with the guys above, that much letro shoulda floored his estradiol. Did he pick it up from a research lab? They're generally hit or miss, but you did mention it helping with the nips before.

I'm surprised his estro is that high, between letro and nolva use (at even fairly high doses). Maybe add a week more of just clomid at 20mg. Wait 3-4 weeks and get bloods again. Clomid will skew a lot of values for the test panel.

You guys are awesome, no it's not from research lab. Not trying to put anyone on blast as far as where it came from but yeah it was about two days after taking it that the bumps in nipples basically started to break apart. I think after all this help from you guys I finally convinced this guy to get on BOP. Thank you guys so much!

enrod
05-29-2015, 02:23 PM
You guys are awesome, no it's not from research lab. Not trying to put anyone on blast as far as where it came from but yeah it was about two days after taking it that the bumps in nipples basically started to break apart. I think after all this help from you guys I finally convinced this guy to get on BOP. Thank you guys so much!

Yikes I misspoke, that's nolva at 20mg for a week. Glad we could help brother, ask away many of us having been doing this for years.