PDA

View Full Version : Tbol only Cycle ???

xandermerlin
06-07-2015, 12:28 AM
decided to run this cycle through my boys here at the forum, before i actually put a stamp of approval on it. my friend wants to run his 1st cycle and doesnt like the idea of needles! as i strongly suggested, if u run an oral u have to include sum test, but only an answer of NO would come out. so ive written out the follwing stack:

Tbol wk 1-3 60mg ED
Tbol wk 4-10 80mg ED
PCT
Nolvadex (tamoxadex)
40/20/20/10 ( start PCT the day after last oral is taken )

stats:

age- 26
height- 5'9
weight- 165
bodyfat%- ??? very lean

any feedback, good or bad would b great. thanx guys...

maker
06-07-2015, 01:30 AM
id tell your friend until he stops being a bitch about using steroids properly then he isn't ready to be using any form of AAS. Tell him to sack up or come back and talk to you when his balls drop.

noarch
06-07-2015, 01:35 AM
id tell your friend until he stops being a bitch about using steroids properly then he isn't ready to be using any form of AAS. Tell him to sack up or come back and talk to you when his balls drop.

BINGO!

Dont wanna be old
06-07-2015, 01:35 AM
I can't recommend it .
I would use Andriol that long but no AA17 orals .
Have you seen TheDictators Transdermal line ?
DWBO

Gearguy92
06-07-2015, 01:56 AM
In my opinion test only would yield far better results.... but there's nothing wrong with running just tbol not sure why people seem to think test is NEEDED in every cycle... because it isnt. Would like to try tbol along side some npp and test for lean mass.. let us know how it goes!! Good luck bro!

PAiN
06-16-2015, 09:31 PM
I gotta agree with the above bro. No point in running TBOL only. He may gain a few pounds but it will be gone once the oral is stopped so the bad far outweighs the good.

He needs to look into a Test only cycle and if he said no I'd stop giving him the advice because apparently he doesn't want to learn the proper way to cycle.

At 26 his test levels should be through the roof and he is only going to do his body more harm than good running this if he doesn't recover correctly.

Like DWBO said TD has transdermals he's be better off running.

Good luck.

Symbion1
06-17-2015, 01:14 AM
Too true..