PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to gain weight but also be able to run pain free

dtriller02
06-07-2015, 03:52 PM
I have 2 vials of testate 400 and 50 25mg pills of Dbol. I want to gain 20lbs but be able to run. Last cycle I did I was in pain from my knees down when I ran or walked with weight. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Any advice would be badass. Thanks

PAiN
06-07-2015, 05:51 PM
What are your stats?

Have you had your knees checked out by a physician?

Mountain-Man
06-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Welcome to BOP and my Knees are bad also I have very good knee braces I wear at the gym and if I'm wearing jeans I wear them all day they help my doctor have me a script for the braces

Tazzzz
06-07-2015, 10:56 PM
I would follow what Pain said first. What has helped me alot are 2 things. Fist Deca (Nandralone) It has helped relieve almost every bit of my joint issues. I'm 57 and yeah, between sports and the gym I've beat the shit out of myself. Deca has added the "lubrication" to my joints that are so badly needed. NPP is a short ester Nandralone that will work quicker and clear your system fater if thats a possiable issue for you. The Deca ester will be wit you for months. I have no issues with tests so I stay mostly with Deca.
2nd is a peptide TB-500 (Thymosin) It is designed specifically for tendons and their connections to the bone which is where a lot of joint pain can come from. It is also good for the heart. There are some articles in our forums section that address its properties in greater detail.
Hope this helps!

dtriller02
06-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Stats are:
BF%: 15
Weight: 220lbs
My knees have been checked out and everything was a go.
And thanks for the advice Tazzzz!

captainshred
09-23-2015, 10:09 AM
Stats are:
BF%: 15
Weight: 220lbs
My knees have been checked out and everything was a go.
And thanks for the advice Tazzzz!

Unfortunately adding weight and being able to run don't go hand in hand. Pick one or the other. I'd focus on getting leaner and slowly build your weight up after you reach relatively lean conditioning to ensure your tendons and supporting muscles aren't playing catch up when your feet are pounding the pavement repetitively.

bulk_cut
09-23-2015, 02:29 PM
You could also try using EQ

Anabolic Plus
10-05-2015, 02:07 PM
I have 2 vials of testate 400 and 50 25mg pills of Dbol. I want to gain 20lbs but be able to run. Last cycle I did I was in pain from my knees down when I ran or walked with weight. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Any advice would be badass. Thanks

I know this is an old thread but has anyone considered that the pain was from the Dbol?? now he doesn't say what he took last time but he also did not indicate that he had any issues when he wasn't using and while we all know added weight is going to bring extra pressure on your knees and back i also think what the OP may be dealing with would of been the pumps you can get from Dbol. i have had it where i had to stop walking bc my lower legs were killing me while using Dbol. just a thought of what it could be.

benlash74
10-05-2015, 03:05 PM
I agree with AP I thought he was referring to muscle pumps myself. I can't take tren for that very same reason. My calves just lock up and walking is painful. I can run test with eq or deca, and be fine though. Running 750 mg test cyp now and 600 mg eq along with adex .25 eod and I can run just fine. Unless op is talking knee joint pain I would say drop the dbol and try some deca or eq.

ironman53
10-31-2015, 08:56 AM
you should se a orthropedic,and find what the issue is,,then can give better advice,,however trying to gain weight and running depending how much running,,isn't pratical,,you either train your self mentally and physically as a runner or bodybuilder etc,,,gaing weight would be something id suggest only if you were really skinny,,and wanted to add some muscle foroverall strntgh and condition