PDA

View Full Version : does dbol effect blood sugar levels????? please advise!!!!

Loose Cannon
06-08-2015, 03:54 AM
sup guys. on a tren ace, test prop, dbol cycle. but recently after 4 weeks of 60 mg a dbol a day, spread out 3 times daily ive been having what seems to be blood sugar problems. if i take the dbol, an hour or 2 later i will feel very week, light headed, and crave some kind of food or drink. then i jam it in like i cant get it in fast enough and i feel better. or if i drink an alocholic beverage like beer or wine, which would elevate my levels i feel the same. please advise.

wook
06-08-2015, 04:42 AM
I have heard that Dbol and test can can effect your blood sugar levels... Alcohol will as well... Have you not taken Dbol before? Have you been tested for diabetes?

getswole123
06-08-2015, 10:17 AM
I don't see why it would effect it anymore then any other AAS? Hmmmm

Have you considered it might not be dbol? Seems really odd, never heard of this as a side effect, have you checked if your a diabetic?

cybrsage
06-08-2015, 11:55 AM
I have found nothing that says DBol affects blood sugar levels. I CAN say that if you started taking any glucosamine joint support medications (over the counter stuff), it will affect your blood sugar levels. My fasting glucose level rose from the lower 80s to over 110 in under a month due to glucosamine supplements.

Dbolish
06-08-2015, 12:00 PM
tren can do it, never heard of dbol doing it tho

Clark Kent
06-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Bro its the tren all day long!!!!

Clark Kent
06-08-2015, 12:58 PM
NPP will even get me like that sometimes

Loose Cannon
06-11-2015, 03:57 AM
im on 100 mg of tren ace everyday and 100 mg of prop everyday from atlas labs. 60 mg of dbol everyday from psl. never taken dbol....i definitely dont have diabetes.... ive taken test and tren before so i was just worried about the dbol....definitey is dbol im getting big as fuck....did a little research seems like it is a known side effect.

masteratarms
06-11-2015, 04:38 AM
I would just buy a blood sugar monitor and test it brother it can effect people differently

Clark Kent
06-11-2015, 11:40 AM
im on 100 mg of tren ace everyday and 100 mg of prop everyday from atlas labs. 60 mg of dbol everyday from psl. never taken dbol....i definitely dont have diabetes.... ive taken test and tren before so i was just worried about the dbol....definitey is dbol im getting big as fuck....did a little research seems like it is a known side effect.

Dbol is in and out drop it for a couple days and see if it still happens. I bet its happening about an hour after you train?

nattyasgraham
06-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Dbol is in and out drop it for a couple days and see if it still happens. I bet its happening about an hour after you train?

Thinking possible insulin spark from the rapid carb intake post workout?

Freedom
06-11-2015, 01:01 PM
A diet situation?

This happens to me when I let my food regiment become out of sync.

It also happens often to me right when I wake up in the morning. If I don't lunge for some food I have the above reaction.

Both on-cycle symptoms

Clark Kent
06-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Thinking possible insulin spark from the rapid carb intake post workout?

Its the tren and the dbol is intensifying if anything in my opinion for what its worth

wook
06-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Anything that has an effect on the liver can cause blood sugar problems... It's definitely the AAS, so if you have ran Tren before w/o problems, maybe DBol isn't for you? I would stop the the DBol and see if that helps!

HimRoid
06-15-2015, 03:49 PM
sup guys. on a tren ace, test prop, dbol cycle. but recently after 4 weeks of 60 mg a dbol a day, spread out 3 times daily ive been having what seems to be blood sugar problems. if i take the dbol, an hour or 2 later i will feel very week, light headed, and crave some kind of food or drink. then i jam it in like i cant get it in fast enough and i feel better. or if i drink an alocholic beverage like beer or wine, which would elevate my levels i feel the same. please advise.
I get this from anadrol when I dose it high at 150mg.