PDA

View Full Version : Flossing

Rogue925
06-08-2015, 02:41 PM
Shoulder injuries seem to be the most common in the BB an strength community. Mine are a wreck. Don't know how many of you use floss/voodoo bands for injuries but it has made a huge difference in my ability to train. Just wrap as high on the shoulder as you can with about 50% band tension and do your normal warm up. Pain has immediately subsided for me allowing me to train normally. There are a number of YouTube videos with exercises that also alleviate the pain. In a bit of a hurry now but I'll post links later.

Chingon Oil
06-09-2015, 01:57 AM
Exactly what kind of injuries are you referring too ? I have major disgusting impengiment/ bursitis in my shoulders ...

I nedd to to look this up ..

Rogue925
06-09-2015, 03:26 AM
I have tendonitis in my knee. I usually wrap below and sometimes both above and below. I've had shoulder problems for years but mostly in my left. I'm quite honestly afraid to get it checked since it's likely a rotator cuff. I've used floss bands on muscular injuries as well with great success. My point being that the bands can be used for many types of injuries. My shoulder just happens to be the worst and I've experienced great results with this treatment. Do a quick Google search of voodoo floss. A number of things will pop up. Here is a link to using bands for the shoulder. After using them I'm a believer.
http://www.allthingsgym.com/throwing-shoulder-mwod/

PAiN
06-09-2015, 05:03 AM
Great info! Thanks for the tip bro.

Looking forward to the videos.