PDA

View Full Version : Question about light headed and blue lips while training hard.

Hulk3210
06-16-2015, 01:48 AM
Today was one of those exceptional days where the green of my skin almost had a fluorescent color due to the Beast Mode I was in. I was focused and breaking new barriers to my routine, until (drums beating)... Until i all of a sudden felt a little light headed and a bit short on breath. My main concern came after I decided to pack it up and looked at the mirror, that's when I saw my blue bottom lip. I was reminded of Veruca Salt (Charlie and The Choc. Factory).

My BP is within range, I don't have asthma nor have I had any symptoms of any health issues. The only thing I can think of is that I was possibly pushing myself to hard and not breathing properly? I've heard that with age one forgets to breathe at times.

So has anyone pushed themselves to the point where they've encountered these symptoms?

bulk_cut
06-16-2015, 05:18 AM
I'm not saying this is the case with you but i know blue bottom lip and light headed are symptoms of fungal infections.

Hulk3210
06-16-2015, 06:18 AM
I'm not saying this is the case with you but i know blue bottom lip and light headed are symptoms of fungal infections.

Thanks for that info, I truly pushed myself to new limits as I felt too good. So good that I added extra to my routine cause I wasn't feeling the fatigue. I'm thinking that I just did it to myself for not calling it a day when I should of.

spoolin
06-19-2015, 09:05 PM
If it's indeed a fungal issue, start eating a tablespoon of pure unrefined virgin coconut oil twice daily. It's great for killing fungals along with great for everything in your body and it'll even boost energy and help burn belly fat.

Mungus
06-20-2015, 12:05 AM
In all honesty if this was to happen again or has happened previously I would be going to the doc to get looked at. It could be minor but a lot of the underlying causes of this symptom are not to be take lightly, especially if you're on cycle and may have altered blood composition.