PDA

View Full Version : Jade Helm 15

Andromeda
06-20-2015, 05:02 PM
I know I'm still pretty new here but I've done some research involving ISIS and found some other mind blowing news about events currently unfolding and scheduled to unfold in the near future. Has anyone read up on the scheduled military "drill" titled Jade Helm 15? There's a ton of added speculations on the real purpose for this drill but this much is true, The military will be kicking off a real life training exercise on civilians on a very large scale. Here is a portion of an article posted hours ago. Is anyone else a little unnerved by this or should we just disregard it as conspiracy theorists doing what they do best?

Code-named “Jade Helm 15,” the combined two-month military operation will be conducted July 15 to Sept. 15 and involve certain regions in seven Western states, including Arizona. Approximately 1,200 troops will be participating in the operation, embracing units of Army Green Berets, Navy Seals, Air Force Special Operations and regular Army infantry. Apparently, the Marine Corps wasn’t invited.

Interestingly, it is thought United Nations assistance in the exercise is also a possibility. The Jade Helm logo, depicting two crossed arrows over a vertical sword, a transparent klomp in the center (a klomp is a Dutch wooden shoe) and inscribed with the slogan “Master the Human Domain,” seems odd in a home front military training exercise intended to familiarize troops with strategies and tactics of nonfriendly forces.

Suspiciously missing from the Jade Helm logo is the American flag and bald eagle, typically representative of the U.S. military. This may be the first time American troops have embarked upon an operation wearing a campaign patch emblazoned with the menacing image of a wooden shoe from a foreign country.

To help calm public concerns of the exercise, U.S. Army Special Operations Command has conducted a series of information sessions disclosing certain operational details. However, not everyone has been comforted by the Jade Helm publicity explanations. In fact, until existence of the operation was leaked, most people had never heard of it, including governors and representatives of the states involved in the exercise.

Texas Governor Greg Abbot recently ordered the Texas State Guard to monitor the military, saying, “During the training operation, it is important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed.”

On May 5, 2015, U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert, of Texas, said his “office has been inundated with calls referring to the Jade Helm 15 military exercise,” and that people were becoming alarmed it could be a prelude to “modern-day martial law” and an excuse for President Obama to remain in office past the expiration of his term.

Adding to the skepticism of the Jade Helm operation, actor Chuck Norris voiced his opinion on May 4 when he wrote in his column for the WorldNetDaily that “Whatever Jade Helm 15 actually is, I think it is more than coincidental that the FBI director just confessed in February that the presence of ISIS can be felt in all 50 states of the United States and that the Pentagon is suddenly running its biggest military training exercise with every branch of the military across seven Southwestern states.”

The secrecy of the exercise has provided a seemingly inexhaustible supply of fuel for conspiracy theorists. Practically every conceivable political intrigue has been attached to the “real intent” of the Jade Helm exercise — from the imposition of mandatory gun confiscation, to rounding up and imprisoning defiant citizens, to dividing the United States into several distinct regions, each governed by an unelected federal bureaucrat, to the eventual implementation of a One World Government, to Obama proclaiming himself king. The list is lengthy and sometimes ludicrous, but not altogether beyond the realm of possibility.

wook
06-20-2015, 05:58 PM
I'm totally into conspiracy theories... I will definitely read up on this! Thanks!:rluOxZFLk01AHj.jpg:

Dick
06-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the post it was a very interesting read, if this is all true and does happen I wonder what they are going to do? Kick in doors and shit? It's actually a bit scary to be honest.

Perseus
06-20-2015, 07:52 PM
I no of this very well. She is correct. I don't believe , they are kicking doors in. They will at so point become forceful. Fo now I believe it's more presence and recon.

suraonyx23
06-20-2015, 08:15 PM
Def interesting

Andromeda
06-20-2015, 08:39 PM
From my research they will be running drills including evacuation of civilians lined up and taken to containment centers at which time u will be stripped of all rights. The original explanation for the exercises was to give troops real life training for overseas but I know there are mock towns set up for that so just doesn't make sense. They are also assigning a U.N. advisor to every military team during the exercise. The different categories for separating the civilians once they are contained are also alarming. They'll be separated according to extremism. Those who are against gun control will be treated just like prisoners of war and segregated for "protection of the cause." There's also a section that explains mother's can be separated from children and spouses can be separated for security reasons. For anyone who has time download the official Jade Helm 15 document. You'll be able to read for yourself typed by military officials and why people are becoming increasingly alarmed by this drill scheduled to kick off in less than a month. Im not an extremist BUT I do have a carry permit and a gun and would be really reluctant to turn it in to the government.

rustyco
06-20-2015, 11:23 PM
I don't doubt there is some truth to this, but I am also sure there are false knowns as well as many more unknowns about it. I don't think it's time for the one world government yet. But we can all keep training until they try busting down our doors. Then it's time for the TNE and ECA's at full dose.

:1388775529:

Andromeda
06-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Yep! Hope for the best, prepare for the worst

Perseus
06-21-2015, 09:08 PM
Over prepared is better than unprepared! I no ima flee Tampa for the sticks if the shit hits the fan. Crazy this is even a possibility .

Andromeda
06-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I would probably run too. I just picture these containment centers to look like concentration camps. But when u really think about it. If they are only deploying a couple thousand troops to contain a whole nation theyd be greatly out numbered. I can't picture that many spec ops guys carrying out attacks on our own nation. At sum point they'd realize

preacher
07-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Look up Freedomoutpost.com on Jade 15..It's absolutely crazy some of the proof this guys says he has that it's not just a theory

billybudd
07-16-2015, 01:41 PM
What a misuse of our military assets. They should be on a genocidal rampage somewhere in Iraq. They should require all Presidents to memorize sun tsu and Machiavelli before taking office.

mattnc98
08-09-2015, 07:12 AM
It's real men its real. And FEMA camps I was a ranger good friend of mine is in Texas practicing martial law. Economic collapse coming

Freedom
08-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Fear mongering. Nothing more.

You truly believe Isis is the major threat of the world? They are driving around in vehicles we scrapped (on their soil) and salvage weapons that are from garage sales.

They're a distraction for you. A dangling carrot to preoccupy your mind as the modern world is operated by the same families for centuries.

Enjoy the delusional enthrallment.

vladithor24
08-09-2015, 07:22 PM
I live in Texas and the Walmart close 40 miles from me is being used as a headquarters for the operation

vladithor24
08-09-2015, 07:26 PM
But one thing to remember is this is a special forces training exercise which special forces only task is extraction and eliminate which could be an exercise to prepare them for the removal of guns from the citizens seeing the UN is pressing USA to do just that

vladithor24
08-09-2015, 07:33 PM
One thing also to remember that the retired vets that are combat trained out number the U.S. Active military at the present time not to mention the tea party and militia groups then u have the constitutionalist gun carrying citizens don't think for one minute the government will be able to contain and control a hostile situation and they know it hence why they are training for it Americans are feed up with the useless governing officials another revolution is on its way Isis is the least of worries

vladithor24
08-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Right now I'd be more concerned with with TPP that Obama just pushed thru congress another 1000 page document that is secret only him and 11 others know what it says and it passed congress

mattnc98
08-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Right now I'd be more concerned with with TPP that Obama just pushed thru congress another 1000 page document that is secret only him and 11 others know what it says and it passed congress

It's not just special forces I got friends they are 11m and they are training and 11b . etc a brother that was in my ranger unit is in texas