PDA

View Full Version : crashed test with guaiacol

deflatedme
06-22-2015, 06:31 AM
i got ahold of some test in guaiacol. It doesnt seem to have dissolved completly. Whats the protocol for fixing this? warm it up before i draw it up? ive never used test that wasnt quite dissolved. Frankly, im beginning to wonder if i should even mess with it at this point. ANy opinions or experiences would be great

thanks

enrod
06-22-2015, 11:43 AM
i got ahold of some test in guaiacol. It doesnt seem to have dissolved completly. Whats the protocol for fixing this? warm it up before i draw it up? ive never used test that wasnt quite dissolved. Frankly, im beginning to wonder if i should even mess with it at this point. ANy opinions or experiences would be great

thanks

What's it look like? Does it look like crystals are in the vial or something else? Perhaps a pic would really help.

Could just be crashed gear, if that's the case, put the vial on a heating plate, or the coffee pot works really well, and heat it up for about 5-10 minutes. Should dissolve no problem.

bulk_cut
06-23-2015, 12:41 AM
What's it look like? Does it look like crystals are in the vial or something else? Perhaps a pic would really help.

Could just be crashed gear, if that's the case, put the vial on a heating plate, or the coffee pot works really well, and heat it up for about 5-10 minutes. Should dissolve no problem.

^^^ what he said ^^^

Perseus
06-24-2015, 10:19 PM
Like he said hot plate boiling water. If that dose not work. Pm me bro. I got xtra test c & e in gluicol. Throw you a good one .