PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Aging

Andromeda
06-22-2015, 09:51 PM
I plan on soaking up as much knowledge as I can from this forum so I thought maybe I could share a little as well. We all know the basic anti aging tips by now. Wear Sunscreen, exercise, hydrate, and moisturize. But I've found a few "Andromeda friendly" tips some of you may equally enjoy!

#1 (and my personal favorite) is to drink 1-2 glasses of red wine daily. It not only reduces stress, which contributes greatly to premature aging, but it's also filled with antioxidants :-).

#2 Eating Dark Chocolate. I've always preferred milk chocolate but dark chocolate actually helps protect skin from harmful UV exposure, and for someone who like to keep a tan that's plenty of reason for me to switch to dark chocolate!

#3 Eating beans and berries. I combined these two because they benefit the same, antioxidants. When I usually read foods for anti aging I think "yuck" but considering beans and berries are both delicious I thought I'd share with you.

I'll post more as I come across them if anyone enjoys the read.

HAPPY MONDAY BOP!!!!!!

Perseus
06-22-2015, 09:55 PM
Good read. If only we could find the ultimate fountain of you . Hgh+?=fountain of youth. Lol looking forward to read more info.

the rock
06-22-2015, 10:08 PM
My wife has been on test cyp and prop from our anti aging doc.We've found an awesome game changer for her and lots of women we know.Add 3 IU of HGH a day which she's been on for a week now and were on to something.Women can use HGH and test at the right doses and get excellent results for all types of woman like symptoms.

Mountain-Man
06-22-2015, 10:10 PM
Welcome aging looking forward to more thread from ya

Andromeda
06-23-2015, 03:15 PM
My wife has been on test cyp and prop from our anti aging doc.We've found an awesome game changer for her and lots of women we know.Add 3 IU of HGH a day which she's been on for a week now and were on to something.Women can use HGH and test at the right doses and get excellent results for all types of woman like symptoms.

That's interesting, I wouldn't mind trying that out. I've used Hgh for a few years now but feel like I could use something more hoping it might give me a bit more energy too. Thanks!!

And thanks Perseus and Mountain Man for the support :-)

Apex Peptides
06-28-2015, 12:06 AM

^^^^ I've heard of this too. Many women can really benefit from the above protocol if done correctly. Andromeda, have you ever tried B-12 injections? They aren't necessarily the "fountain of youth", but some people do report an increased sense of well being and heightened energy level. Just something to consider!

ironjulius
06-28-2015, 03:07 AM
yea my wife is about to start HGH for the first time. ill mention the dark chocolate and berries i try to keep her away from beans lol

Th-thanks
07-06-2015, 11:53 PM
Alcohol, chocolate, and berries? Yep, I can roll with that. Thanks for the share.

jack
08-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Somebody correct me if im wrong or what not, but i thought HGH would actually increase chances of getting cancer as it would make cells within the body multiply, especially if you have had cancer prior but even so, no cancer people should be cautious too ? Am i wrong or?

milleniumgirl
08-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Anti-aging doc put me on GH and DHEA. I ran GH for six months, didn't notice anything except some fat loss on the abs (the fat is back though). I stopped because it was expensive ..... and also because GH can actually make a tumor grow. You'd better make sure you are cancer free before starting GH.

m.stone
08-10-2015, 09:08 PM

thats crazy ,ive never heard that before. she must feel amzing

quez82
08-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Prior issues will multiply the effect of cancer. If you don't mind, what's the dose of cyp/prop? Is there a secret formula we need to work with for our wives? Mine is the fastest swiper in the west, is there a protocol for that too?

Superax
08-12-2015, 11:18 AM
MY grandfather has been drinking a glass of wine every night for the last 75 years and he swears by it. he's 92 and still working.

bobhead
11-05-2015, 05:26 AM
Red wine, just an excuse to drink.

Buddhayoyo
02-17-2016, 07:32 PM
What about for skin wrinkles, I've been using retin-a and have notice a big different under my eyes bags and my skin looks healthier, u have to use w caution cuz gets worse before gets better and your skin gets very dry, it's prescribed for acne and used for anti aging
I'm almost reaching 40 so I'm considering Botox for my forehead

aussie12345
02-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Try looking into a product called retin-a for anti aging skin you can get it from adc.

bobhead
02-22-2016, 03:30 AM
I've used retin a micro. Didn't notice much from it.