PDA

View Full Version : Anavar for wife

bluepitt
06-30-2015, 02:58 PM
My wife has been asking me for awhile to get her something to lose a little weight after our baby baby. Do y'all think anavar would be a good choice since she worksout and does crossfit 3 times a week.

bulk_cut
06-30-2015, 03:05 PM
I would look into Clenbuteral and T3 first if she just wants to loose some fat.

milleniumgirl
06-30-2015, 04:10 PM
If she does crossfit and watches her diet, she's gonna lose the extra lbs. it's just a question of time. Need for her to turn to anabolics (remember they all have sides even the "mild" ones). She could take Helios tabs if they are still around or use Helios injects or ECY (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine).

bluepitt
06-30-2015, 07:41 PM
Thanks brothers she has lost alot of fat and toned up alot but seems as if she is stuck and needs something just to lush her a little.

Mountain-Man
06-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Thanks brothers she has lost alot of fat and toned up alot but seems as if she is stuck and needs something just to lush her a little.
If she decides to try var start her at 10 Mgs ed and watch for sides but at 10'mg I don't think she will get sides my wife is a huge anavar fan it will help reduce bf but not without proper diet and cardio

jimmy
07-08-2015, 05:01 AM
If she decides to try var start her at 10 Mgs ed and watch for sides but at 10'mg I don't think she will get sides my wife is a huge anavar fan it will help reduce bf but not without proper diet and cardio

My wife is weighing this option against Crazy Bulk's "Legal Steroids". I have measly post count, so you have to google Crazy Bulk's female bodybuilding supps.

halfApint
07-08-2015, 06:31 AM
Eca before clen and t3 guys common! We are talking a new mother here...

Mountain-Man
07-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Eca before clen and t3 guys common! We are talking a new mother here...
This is true don't want the baby absorbing that threw breast milk if she is breast feeding

enasni
07-09-2015, 02:45 AM
Steroids help create muscle mass. Wasting a first time round on losing weight is silly IMHO. Use it to grow!!

ironjulius
07-09-2015, 03:11 AM
im so proud of my wife yesterday she weighed herself and lost 4 lbs in the past 6 weeks and was very upset about it lol she started back on var yesterday and HGH tomorrow morning

halfApint
07-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Mistake post

cybrsage
07-16-2015, 07:08 PM
If she is breast feeding, I would tell her to take nothing at all until she is done with that. Who knows what will end up in the baby.

That said, my wife is using 20mg of Var a day (split into two 10mg doses) with no side effects. She has gained a new desire to work out harder and more often though, so even if it does nothing for her, it actually did a LOT for her! Oh, and her libido is through the roof.