PDA

View Full Version : RAW Anavar powder.

halfApint
07-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Can you simply cap this, and down the hatch? Must be more to it, no? I am not talking about liquid solutions with PEG300 etc. I understand how to make those.

Thanks!

Freedom
07-06-2015, 06:31 PM
Its all in the math.

The only component you are missing is your filler.

Jozifp103
07-06-2015, 06:53 PM
​Just gotta weigh it out first into however many mg's you want per capsule. Assuming it's 100% pure (which it's probably not).

enrod
07-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Can you simply cap this, and down the hatch? Must be more to it, no? I am not talking about liquid solutions with PEG300 etc. I understand how to make those.

Thanks!

Here's a good guide I've come across -

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/225116-capping-orals-guide.html

bulk_cut
07-07-2015, 03:30 AM
​Just gotta weigh it out first into however many mg's you want per capsule. Assuming it's 100% pure (which it's probably not).

This I a VERY good point! I think most of us know there is a cerain amount of "contamination" in all the RAWS available these days. I wonder how much labs acount for this. I know everyone is different so there's no one answered but I'd like to hear what people do. of course everyone's going to say the raws they use are 98% pure but for those comfortable being honest please chime in!

Dbolish
07-07-2015, 03:33 AM
This I a VERY good point! I think most of us know there is a cerain amount of "contamination" in all the RAWS available these days. I wonder how much labs acount for this. I know everyone is different so there's no one answered but I'd like to hear what people do. of course everyone's going to say the raws they use are 98% pure but for those comfortable being honest please chime in!

you cant account for it,. you dose it assuming youir raws are pure, and if your source is good they should be. You think someone is going to put 150% of the of the powder to account for the powder possibly being underdosed? not a chance

enrod
07-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Basskiller's calculator for making oils assumes an 85% purity of powders. It's honestly at your discretion, you have the powder and the scale. Overdosing can however negatively affect pip. Make your own standard deviation and just account for it in the equation.

Diavolo
07-08-2015, 02:22 AM
Actually bass killer calculator is not based on purity
It's based on weight to liquid volume ratio
1kg test e is 850ml in liquid form
Anavar doesn't get measured like that as it's an oral
It's measured in weight for final product
Oil Raws are measured in weight but when turned to liquid actually produce less volume as an end result

enrod
07-08-2015, 02:50 AM
Actually bass killer calculator is not based on purity
It's based on weight to liquid volume ratio
1kg test e is 850ml in liquid form
Anavar doesn't get measured like that as it's an oral
It's measured in weight for final product
Oil Raws are measured in weight but when turned to liquid actually produce less volume as an end result

I agree with your point for raw to liquid displacement, but this is more important when calculating the amount of oil to top off. Doesn't he recommend additional oil raws to (account for purity) go into the calculation, before considering displacement?

PAiN
07-08-2015, 02:51 AM
Yes you can, but accurately dosing it each time is the problem.

There are a couple of capping guides in the HomeBrew forum.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?7969-OB-S-BREWING-101

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?129-Capping-Instructions