PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion?

lamuscle
07-07-2015, 03:12 AM
I'm in mid cycle (week 8) of a test e 500mg/wk cycle only.

I tylically run this cycle as I benefit highly from just test and I like to keep it simple.

This is is about my 6th test cycle only and this go around, I'm not seeing the results like I have in the past.

Im thinking about bumping from 500/wk to 800/wk

whats y'all's opinion on this?

MR14
07-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Add in a second compound ?

Freedom
07-07-2015, 04:44 AM
^^ this.

Depending on your physical stats and long term goals will influence the complimenting choice. Whether it be an oral, IM, cutter, bulking, peptide, steroid, etc.

lamuscle
07-07-2015, 04:51 AM
Add in a second compound ?

Was thinking about adding npp.

animal87
07-07-2015, 05:11 AM
NPP would be a nice one to try next. Maybe either var, dbol, masteron are usually pretty easly taken bu most . All depending on your goals. Try one new compound each cycle so you know exactly what is going on with your body.

bulk_cut
07-07-2015, 05:45 AM
The first place i would start is looking at your diet!! Make sure you're eating enough protein then increase your carbs by adding an additional 500 cal/day of COMPLEX carbs and a small amount of fruit - two small sweet potatoes and some grapes would accomplish this.

Apex Peptides
07-08-2015, 02:03 AM
The first place i would start is looking at your diet!! Make sure you're eating enough protein then increase your carbs by adding an additional 500 cal/day of COMPLEX carbs and a small amount of fruit - two small sweet potatoes and some grapes would accomplish this.

^^Exactly right

Adding or upping drug dosage shouldn't be your first move. Make sure diet is in check. Keep on rockin'!

Keep us updated