PDA

View Full Version : Wierd side effect during cycle but not sure what causing....

SuperJuiced
07-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Current cycle is Test Prop (approx. 500 week), Tren Ace (approx. 500 week) and T3 (50mcg ED split in two doses). For some reason my finger tips and feet are peeling like crazy. Trying to figure out what could be causing the issue? Doesn't hurt or anything, but very noticeable to people that are around me a good bit. Could it be from the excessive sweating caused by the tren or could it have something to do w the T3 (this is the first time I hve ever used T3? Any help, thoughts, suggestions or guidance would greatly appreciated!!

toppjimie
07-07-2015, 06:10 PM
T3 is dosed at micrograms (mcg) not milligrams (mg). If you did 50 Mg,like your post says,you took way too much. Your doing 10x the dose,no wonder you feel like shit bro.check your dosage

SuperJuiced
07-07-2015, 07:28 PM
T3 is dosed at micrograms (mcg) not milligrams (mg). If you did 50 Mg,like your post says,you took way too much. Your doing 10x the dose,no wonder you feel like shit bro.check your dosage

Sorry man!! I meant 50mcg....

animal87
07-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Sometimes people get strage rare sides. I've never heard of that. I known for a hour or so after I inject tren Ace it makes my skin tingle sometimes. Like the feeling when your foot falls alseep a littlee.

preacher
07-07-2015, 07:51 PM
First time running this cycle?? Body sometimes reacts strangely to new compounds

toppjimie
07-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Sorry man!! I meant 50mcg....

If it's your first time taking T3,it could very well be it. Thyroid supplements can mess with you. Try a lower dose and work up.see if that helps

Mountain-Man
07-07-2015, 08:02 PM
T3 can make ur skin sensitive to sun light that may be the problem

spoolin
07-07-2015, 09:30 PM
I'd get off the T3 altogether if it were me. Nothing worse than taking something that can screw up your thyroid for life.

draconian2014
07-07-2015, 09:53 PM
I did a clen /t3 cycle started very low and worked my way up at the top I was running 80 mcg of clen /and 100 mcg of t3 . it really didn't have much of an effect on me other then I became an insomniac can't sleep more then 20 minutes at a time bad cycle for me will never touch clen again or t3 .

Hybrid
07-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Tren alone had me feeling strange,its a little different than most.I felt like even 50 mg a day of tren a was too much for me.Ran some mast along side it and it cleaned up all the strange sides I was having.

SuperJuiced
07-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Yea guys, I really think its the T3. Ive done plenty of Tren Ace and Prop cycles with no hideous sides. Gotta be the T3. That shit is crazy. Like Draco said...., cant sleep more than 20 minutes (wife wont even let me sleep w her cuz I toss n turn so much). I hate to do it becuz it really is shedding the fat quickly but think I gonna get off the T3. Anyone else trying T3 for the first time be careful!! I really think it is some pretty potent, crazy shit!! This all coming from one of the lucky ones who really gets no bad sides from "anything" from Test to Tren to Var to Winny to Clen!?!

Apex Peptides
07-08-2015, 03:33 PM
While your 50mcg T3 dosage may be modest, when compared to what others regularly administer, it may be too high for you. Some symptoms of hypermetabolic thyrotoxicosis(hyperthyroidism) can include photophobia(light sensitivity) and paraesthesia(pins and needles). Thyroid hormones affect metabolism, breathing, heart and nervous system functions, body temperature, skin dryness, ect.

Have you monitored your resting respiratory rate prior to starting the T3 and while on it? What about body temp?

I say drop the T3, or cut the dose in half and reassess.

Or.....double the dose and see if the side effects get twice as bad. Just kidding!! Don't do this! :nox312:

SuperJuiced
07-08-2015, 06:45 PM
Apex, u brought up some very valid, excellent points. To be honest, I neglected to monitor much of anything! Guess I figured not much of anything else gives me bad sides so why would the T3. I most def had the pins and needles feeling that u mentioned. It did make me a bit irritable, but just figured I would ignore/deal with it the best I could (been off one day and already feel 100% better and much, much less irritable).

For the time being I am going to stay off/drop the T3 and might try again on another cycle but at a lower dose??

As I began to read the last sentence in ur comment, I almost spit my water out on keyboard (thinking this mfer is trying to kill me), but then once I got to the end of the statement I started to LMAO!! Good one man, that's too funny, but gotta be careful cuz there are some fools out there that would try that goofy stuff!!