PDA

View Full Version : Good study on anavar

halfApint
07-10-2015, 04:58 AM
Good read on anavar. Can't wait to run it for 9 weeks at 60mg/day

Ah damnit lost the article and In bed. Will post tomorrow. It's a study not an article btw. Night

Article -----> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2367234/

check out chart "6-9 months after burn" .. that means QUALITY muscle mass that stays people

Jozifp103
07-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Absolutely LOVED my last var run. The tightening effects were great. The pumps were uncontrollable. I couldn't hold my cell phone up to my ear without getting a bicep/delt pump. Fantastic compound.

Looking forward to the article :)

Clark Kent
07-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Absolutely LOVED my last var run. The tightening effects were great. The pumps were uncontrollable. I couldn't hold my cell phone up to my ear without getting a bicep/delt pump. Fantastic compound.

Looking forward to the article :)

I have problems chewing!!! My jaw gets pumped and I have to slow down the back pumps are so crazy! Love the shit!

halfApint
07-10-2015, 04:33 PM
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2367234/

Yeah, it does have to do with children, but these are children who arent in the gym on high doses of steroids eating lean proteins and downing supplements all day.
If it worked in that aspect, to a great degree, taking a high dose + other steroids + supplements + diet = QUALITY LEAN MASS THAT WILL STAY

Apex Peptides
07-10-2015, 06:59 PM
That was a very informative article. Good post!!

Mountain-Man
07-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Gonna let the wife read it tonight thanks for the thread

animal87
07-10-2015, 08:04 PM
I wonder if it has any effect on healing the burn scarring better?? If it said in the article i missed it? I've got a ton of scars from an accident, I've not taken var very much and if it helped with scars that would be a great extra bonus.

I enjoyed reading that. I havent read something new I didnt know about aas in a long time.

james185
07-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the read

Authentic_Elf
07-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Getting keen to try Var now! I'm thinking 30mg Ed for a week to assess dosage and then bumping up from there.

halfApint
07-11-2015, 03:09 PM
I wonder if it has any effect on healing the burn scarring better?? If it said in the article i missed it? I've got a ton of scars from an accident, I've not taken var very much and if it helped with scars that would be a great extra bonus.

I enjoyed reading that. I havent read something new I didnt know about aas in a long time.

I don't think if you have healed scars var will help in anyway; however, 3rd degree burns are through the skin and into muscle. Therefore when they mention "tissue" it leads me to believe while healing the body is adding muscle mass and tissue back in places where it was removed from. Whether it's artificle tissue Ie: tissue taken from your thigh and placed on the burns to "heal" the wound (this is a common practice, similar to how they will use part of your rib if you have a nose job). With that being said, I believe the premise of the article is to say that var helps heal (we all know we put tiny tears in our muscles when we lift, which heal) and it is quite perminate!

Symbion1
07-12-2015, 01:09 AM
It was a good steroid but I couldn't paddal in the surf as my triceps pumped too much.. Had to get off it

nspaletta
07-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Var I think is one of if not the most underrated steroids of all. Very hard to find good var but if you do then you are in for treat, lean tissue growth comes very steady with it as well as the ability to burn visceral fat. 30mg a day off season and come prep it'll go up to around 100mg a day max up to my show.

halfApint
07-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Var I think is one of if not the most underrated steroids of all. Very hard to find good var but if you do then you are in for treat, lean tissue growth comes very steady with it as well as the ability to burn visceral fat. 30mg a day off season and come prep it'll go up to around 100mg a day max up to my show.

What differences do you see jumping from 30-100mg/day ... Negative as well as Positive? Thanks

nspaletta
07-17-2015, 07:21 PM
What differences do you see jumping from 30-100mg/day ... Negative as well as Positive? Thanks

I don't make this jump all at once, I'll slowly up the dose every week or two until I reach my desired goal. Differences positive are really just the benefits from anavar in general are enhanced by using a higher dosage. You will be harder, more lean tissue growth, it will aid in visceral fat burning, etc. Negatively I really don't get sides like others positive or negative (I don't get these crazy pumps people always talk about and I don't get the awful back pumps either). I use only pharmacy products for everything though (vet or human) and I believe purity of a product has something to do with side effects.

halfApint
07-17-2015, 07:41 PM
I don't make this jump all at once, I'll slowly up the dose every week or two until I reach my desired goal. Differences positive are really just the benefits from anavar in general are enhanced by using a higher dosage. You will be harder, more lean tissue growth, it will aid in visceral fat burning, etc. Negatively I really don't get sides like others positive or negative (I don't get these crazy pumps people always talk about and I don't get the awful back pumps either). I use only pharmacy products for everything though (vet or human) and I believe purity of a product has something to do with side effects.

In your humble opinion. On a short ester 12-14week cycle running VAR as the only oral, would u run it for 9 weeks at 60mg/day or do a blast of 80-100 for 4-5 weeks. After much reading and seeing how it helps with viseral fat and quality muscle mass I figure the longer I run it the better since I'm not a drinker and my liver is very healthy, the longer length will just burn more fat and help solidify the gains better. I have 200/20mg pressed tabs. First time running VAR and with my body type (runners) I really think the compound will benefit me greatly. I also think 9 weeks @ 60mg will be a better route is I am basically doing 2 weeks of prop, then switching to a prop/mast.a/tren.a blend mid cycle for 6 weeks. So with these new compounds switched it may be over kill to bump the dose. Will ulatimetly end my cycle with dropping all compound and tapering my prop doseage from 100mgml/eod to 75mgml/eod to clear my body and prime it for a solid PCT.

Thanks for your opinion

nspaletta
07-17-2015, 07:47 PM
In your humble opinion. On a short ester 12-14week cycle running VAR as the only oral, would u run it for 9 weeks at 60mg/day or do a blast of 80-100 for 4-5 weeks. After much reading and seeing how it helps with viseral fat and quality muscle mass I figure the longer I run it the better since I'm not a drinker and my liver is very healthy, the longer length will just burn more fat and help solidify the gains better. I have 200/20mg pressed tabs. First time running VAR and with my body type (runners) I really think the compound will benefit me greatly. I also think 9 weeks @ 60mg will be a better route is I am basically doing 2 weeks of prop, then switching to a prop/mast.a/tren.a blend mid cycle for 6 weeks. So with these new compounds switched it may be over kill to bump the dose. Will ulatimetly end my cycle with dropping all compound and tapering my prop doseage from 100mgml/eod to 75mgml/eod to clear my body and prime it for a solid PCT.

Thanks for your opinion

I think 9 weeks at 60mg per day would be great in my opinion. take 20mg first thing in the morning and 40mg before you workout that is what I would do. Var is mild on the liver so you can run it longer without any high liver values. Another reason I think it is one of the best drugs you can take.

halfApint
07-18-2015, 12:55 PM
I think 9 weeks at 60mg per day would be great in my opinion. take 20mg first thing in the morning and 40mg before you workout that is what I would do. Var is mild on the liver so you can run it longer without any high liver values. Another reason I think it is one of the best drugs you can take.

yeah, im not a drinker and never have been, and also never went hard on oral in the past unless its my girls vag ;)

So my liver is nice and healthy, no worries there :)

Predator1
07-20-2015, 07:19 AM
I love Anavar effects I did run it for around 12+ weeks on my last cycle went up to 125mg a day on the last couple weeks strength was amazing more then I got on tren.. Hardness and pumps feel amazing my body was literally like concrete lol
cant wait to jump back on next coming weeks var will deff be in

halfApint
07-21-2015, 03:38 PM
I love Anavar effects I did run it for around 12+ weeks on my last cycle went up to 125mg a day on the last couple weeks strength was amazing more then I got on tren.. Hardness and pumps feel amazing my body was literally like concrete lol
cant wait to jump back on next coming weeks var will deff be in

cant wait to try it:chicken_dance: