PDA

View Full Version : First HGH Pin Tonight

Freedom
07-16-2015, 01:24 AM
Any advice for a first time pinner?

1iu before bedtime, tonight.

Starting small and may finish big.

I intend to bump it up to 2iu for my dose.

animal87
07-16-2015, 01:29 AM
I didnt do mine at night, but keep some food around just in case of rare chance you go hypo. Im sure you prob, know that already bud. 1 iu shouldnt be enough to mess with someones insulin level tho.

Freedom
07-16-2015, 01:52 AM
I appreciate the double check. I am sensitive and will have raisins, etc. there.

I want to test the waters and see what 1iu does the first few days with EGH's greys.

Looking for a healing dose regiment and not BB doses.

wook
07-16-2015, 02:28 AM
Good luck brother! Any chance on getting bloods done?

Freedom
07-16-2015, 02:44 AM
Feeling so uncertain how to take this product. I'm getting so much different info advised to me and not sure where to stand (frequent of injection, dose, time of inject)

enrod
07-16-2015, 02:47 AM
Feeling so uncertain how to take this product. I'm getting so much different info advised to me and not sure where to stand (frequent of injection, dose, time of inject)

That's a very moderate dose brother. Here's what I do and it works well for me;

4-6iu a day, every day, miss a few here or there. 2-3ius when I wake up before food, 2-3ius after my last meal and before bed. I do not believe that eating has any "dulling" affect to its effectiveness.

Freedom
07-16-2015, 03:24 AM
I don't plan on getting bloods done at this point. I'm going off of Erik's word in this one and being a virgin I'm sure my reactions will be obvious to me. If no sides or results come to play I'll get bloods done for the brotherhood.

Freedom
07-16-2015, 03:28 AM

4-6iu a day, every day, miss a few here or there. 2-3ius when I wake up before food, 2-3ius after my last meal and before bed. I do not believe that eating has any "dulling" affect to its effectiveness.

Thank you!

Someone I respect highly in the powerlifting world said to keep the regiment random as you insinuate.

We'll see how strong this stuff is soon enough...

wook
07-16-2015, 05:26 AM

I agree... I wouldn't do less than 4 iu's /day... At 4 iu's, I would do it all at once... Not sure of your age, but if your younger, you should be getting a natural pulse at night, so take it in the morning... If your old like me, I took it at night to get the sleep benefits... I would split my dose when I upped to 8-10 iu's, but 5 or below, I think a single pin would suffice... I by no means am an expert on HGH, but my last run I didn't notice any affects until I was done and off of them! My GH score was pretty high (32) and still didn't realize any significant changes while on... A lot of that had to do with that I was expecting the GH to be bunk, so I mentally just didn't realize any significant gains... Now that I'm off, I'm feeling different, and miss them! Want to find a good source and jump back on that train! Good luck my friend and keep us posted... I'll be following!

enrod
07-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Thank you!

Someone I respect highly in the powerlifting world said to keep the regiment random as you insinuate.

We'll see how strong this stuff is soon enough...

I think that's pretty sound advice. I believe you get a four hour pulse from exogenous growth, so with that thought line assume a 4-6 hour half life. This is why I split my dosing through the day.

Humble yourself, growth takes awhile and the changes are not nearly as significant as gear. I've been on for a little over 5 months and I've gained a little bit of roundness that I didn't have before.

Freedom
07-16-2015, 11:44 AM
You guys are the best!

I'm 45yo with 8+ years of cying experience. I LOVE the way I look right now and I'm complimented or commented on daily in my routes. I've worked hard at it and sacrificed a lot to have 'it'. Other than some youthfulness to my skin, I am not looking for cosmetic change. I have bad knees and a bum shoulder which has kept me away from the flat bench for about two years. Without proper insurance, HGH and a few other methods are my only alternatives at this point. I can say with certainty I am NOT looking to push the limits and awake with numbness or sausage fingers. I'll do without the joint and wrist pain as well. This is supposed to be the fountain of youth for our day. I'm not looking to feel any more rough than I am. I'm determined to find my sweet spot. Start small and finish big. That is my motto.

Last night before bed:

250mcg Hcg
1iu HGH

Slept well. No sides whatsoever (as expected). No irritation at the site and very smooth.

Most likely will bump to two iu's and split am/pm

Freedom
07-16-2015, 11:45 AM
I've been told by pain the liver can tolerate about 4ius per dose. Should split after that threshold.

wook
07-16-2015, 06:33 PM
Even at 10 iu's per day I did not ever get numbness in my fingers or hands... Everyone has different experiences and reactions... I still think that 1 iu is too low (especially with generic GH) and possibly even wasteful! Time will tell...

enrod
07-16-2015, 06:38 PM
Even at 10 iu's per day I did not ever get numbness in my fingers or hands... Everyone has different experiences and reactions... I still think that 1 iu is too low (especially with generic GH) and possibly even wasteful! Time will tell...

I think it depends which growth you run, even among the generic "brands". I had no numbness of hands on the gray tops, but the kefeis at the same dose have been brutal. It's woken me up in the middle of the night in numb pain that turns to pins and needles and the carpal tunnel has been a lot worse as well. I will likely go back to the gray tops after I've depleted what I have.

Freedom
07-16-2015, 07:48 PM
This morning:

1iu

I'm sure I'll end up at a higher dose. I agree 1iu is a waste. I just want to see how I react. I had a sugar crash 20 min after meal two, today.

Freedom
07-17-2015, 12:57 PM
Last night:

1iu

Process went delightful. Slept wonderfully after a 1 hour massage session, last night.

Freedom
07-17-2015, 01:13 PM
Thank you guys. I cannot tell you how much your chatter and advice helps me out. I went thru a bit of anxiety crossing over to this realm. With all the bunk out there and the strength this hormone can have it's been a mental adjustment.

Freedom
07-17-2015, 05:38 PM
This morning:

1iu prior to first meal

WILL FINISH THE WEEK UP at this regiment.

Plan to up the dose next week if all goes well

studmuffin
07-17-2015, 05:41 PM
I HEARD IF YOU SHOOT IT IN YOUR NUTS THAT YOUR DICK WILL GET BIGGER! LOL

nspaletta
07-17-2015, 06:18 PM
What gh are you using??? I think that's very off that you are going hypo from gh. I have been using rx gh for around 6 years now from doses of 1iu-10iu per day and have never once had that issue.

Good luck though brotha hope you enjoy it!

Queefer
07-18-2015, 10:18 PM
I HEARD IF YOU SHOOT IT IN YOUR NUTS THAT YOUR DICK WILL GET BIGGER! LOL
Not working for me.

milleniumgirl
07-19-2015, 04:02 AM
No doubt you will sleep much better .... It is one of the effects of GH that I like.

Freedom
07-19-2015, 07:40 AM
What gh are you using??? I think that's very off that you are going hypo from gh. I have been using rx gh for around 6 years now from doses of 1iu-10iu per day and have never once had that issue.

Good luck though brotha hope you enjoy it!

It was on me for loosing it. I've been pushing hard at work. The time it happend was unusual for me, tho. The gh inject was the only difference of the day.

Using EGH Grey tops.

Freedom
07-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Upping the dose.

Upon waking today:

2iu

had food 10 minutes later. No sides

studmuffin
07-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Not working for me.

Lmao!

Apex Peptides
07-21-2015, 03:30 PM
Keep us posted on results/findings

js80
08-05-2015, 03:49 AM
Thanks for the info

PAiN
08-05-2015, 04:24 AM
does anyone know a good connect for some decent hgh?

They are all over this board read the sponsor forums, websites, and reviews.

PAiN
09-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Hey Freedom you still running this brother? How's it going?