PDA

View Full Version : Im a fuck up.. Helppppppppppppppppp

Freakenstien
07-23-2015, 10:42 AM
don't know whether im coming or going.
spent years pushing weights but have never seen my abbs.. I cant get strict enough on my diet.. I have so many issues with my training. So many fuck ups.

Here's how stupid I was.. when I first started training I walked in to a gym at 26.. No one gave me advice.. And no one probably wanted to.. I used to train barefeet, jandals, or work boots and a swandry.. So I just trained away.. Doing bench pressing every single day.. I would go in, bench press my arse off then come back the next day and do it all over gain.

My diet consisted of zero protein.. No one told me I had to eat protein.. I was trying to lose weight so starved myself for the whole year and bench pressed every time I went to the gym. Ended up with a fucked shoulder.. That was the start of my problems.. I didn't have any goals.. didn't care about getting big, just loved pushing weights.. But screwing up my shoulder and starving mself the issues with my shoulder didn't get better.. had big lay offs..

Then this dumb ass got in to roids.. spent several months being injected with vet grade deca. No one told me I had to stack it with testosterone...
I think that some how fucked my natural test.. I always seemed to struggle for energy after that..

done a few years on trt. Fark that helped immensely. Trained like a Trojan.. still couldn't control my diet.. Been a fatty since I was born.. .. used to train in mma before, but the always struggled.. The trt took it to a new level.. Trained my ass off.. but went to see an endo, he told me to get off trt, said it was bad..

So spent the last 6 months sitting on the couch after getting off trt.. I love my boxing.. done that for years.. But found even that waned.. Got to the point all I want to do is watch tv... I thought I would die pushing weights, now I don't even want to go back to the gym..

The other day I decided enough was enough and started to look for a way to fight back.. now at 54, running out of time to ever see my abbs. Been a dream of mine to get skinny enough to see my abbs. no doubt, I love my training but im a fuck up...

so off to the doc and got a prescript of duromine.. So now im dropping weight. Im losing my fat, but I need to get back to the gym and get my life back on track.. Im thinking if I can lose some fat, my estrogen levels will drop, and my test will rise..

Will that be enough to get me back on track?

I need to start going back to the gym. I need to preserve the mussel I hve built over the years.. on the other hand I want to just let the pills take their course and jus stop eating and lose weight.

common sense dictates I go on a proper cutting cycle but that will take for ever to get my weight down.. fark. don't know what else to say.. getting sick of being so fucking useless..

options? im thinking of just doing a cycle, perhaps adding some clen, but keeping my cals just under maintanence level..

at least im not contemplating just sitting on the couch... some one give this idiot a kick up the ass and steer him in the right direction Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Mountain-Man
07-23-2015, 10:58 AM
U just gotta get up get in the gym and make it a habit agin we all get burned out hell I missed two mths of the gym I was so burned out but forced myself back and I'm back in full swing it does sound like with ur lack of motivation and being tired all the time u need to be on trt agin boss man

Mungus
07-23-2015, 11:02 AM
Mate, don't be so down on yourself. It sounds like me like after a lot of trial and error you know what the problems are and what you have to do. Now you just have to do it. Sounds like you have the motivation, so what is the issue? Here's what I took from that post -

The other day I decided enough was enough and started to look for a way to fight back.. now at 54, running out of time to ever see my abbs. Been a dream of mine to get skinny enough to see my abbs.

so off to the doc and got a prescript of duromine.. So now im dropping weight. Im losing my fat, but I need to get back to the gym and get my life back on track. Will that be enough to get me back on track?

common sense dictates I go on a proper cutting cycle but that will take for ever to get my weight down.

options? im thinking of just doing a cycle, perhaps adding some clen, but keeping my cals just under maintanence level..

at least im not contemplating just sitting on the couch... some one give this idiot a kick up the ass and steer him in the right direction Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee..

You have a dream you want to achieve, your on the way, losing weight with duromine and know you need to get back into the gym. Your no stranger to gear and presumably can put together a cycle to help get you where you want to be. You have the tools bro. The only thing I'd say is don't be tempted to starve yourself to lose the weight. If you struggle with the diet side of things post up your questions, there are plenty of knowledgeable people here who will chime in I'm sure.

And don't be so down on yourself bro.

kubes
07-23-2015, 12:12 PM
Your making the right steps brother. The biggest thing you can do right now is get your nutrition sorted out. It's all going to start there and then everything else will fall right into place

PAiN
07-23-2015, 12:33 PM
Agreed with all of the above. At your age Testosterone Replacement Therapy is your best bet. Feeling tired\lethargic, no motivation or drive, weight gain are all sides from low testosterone. If your endo said to stop taking TRT then get a new endo because he has no clue what he is talking about. TRT is life changing\saving for individuals with low testosterone.

Get on TRT, get your nutrition and meal plan in place, get back in the gym, set a goal and hit that goal!

and if you need more motivation

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?12100-I-M-A-MUTHAFUCKIN-BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freakenstien
07-23-2015, 10:14 PM
thanks for the replies guys and sorry about the melt down.. Was just frustrated at the months of lethargy and the big lay off.. duromine are doing the trick and Im back to the gym Monday... Energy to burn now, but shouldn't have to be relying on pills. I think TRT is the way to go.. Might as well cruise for a while if Im going to do a few cycles anyway..
Going to make an appointment with the quack and will jump back on TRT..

kubes
07-24-2015, 01:04 AM
thanks for the replies guys and sorry about the melt down.. Was just frustrated at the months of lethargy and the big lay off.. duromine are doing the trick and Im back to the gym Monday... Energy to burn now, but shouldn't have to be relying on pills. I think TRT is the way to go.. Might as well cruise for a while if Im going to do a few cycles anyway..

Im determined this time to finally get to see those abbs...

I have taken on all you guys have said and some good advice.. diet is a hard one at the mo.. on duromine so don't feel like eating.. I think I need to take advantage of this so aren't going to force my self to eat or count calories.. But I will try to eat a clean balanced diet when I do eat..
Im 6ft and 264lbs.. Heaviest I have been in a long long time... Gut circumference of 48 inches

Due to the health risks I don't want to stay on TRT long term.. No real risk when your young but as the latest study showed, the older you are the more risk of strokes and heart attacks while on TRT.. The last study they did the deaths and strokes were so dramatic, they had to stop the study.. But again in older guys, 60s and 70s..

Mind you, im not far off my 60s now..

last time I used gear I just weaned myself off. Worked like a treat, no down time, but I think the issue with that was my Test levels not recovering properly..
I'm currently at 12nmol/L

So this time hopefully when I come off if I use proper PCT, I'll come off feeling much better..

Anyway cheers for lending me your ears guys.. Time to get my training back on track and see if I can turn this big lump of lard around..

Take a look at running hcg during your cycle as it will maintain some testicular function during the administration of exogenous test. It will make your pct much smoother

animal87
07-24-2015, 02:19 AM
I cant get strict enough on my diet.. I have so many issues with my training.^ Fix these things Do your trt the right way its just that simple at first really.

Freakenstien
07-24-2015, 02:40 AM
hmm not sure why I wrote that now.. "issues with my training" Hmm wonder what I was thinking at the time.. Trainings fine.. Im guessing I meant in the past..
diets my issue.. cant get strict enough..
my major issue is being lethargic.. yes agree guys, first thing is to go back on TRT... Start from there..

bulk_cut
07-24-2015, 03:52 AM
Try going to a urologist or even your PCP for TRT, from my experience endocrinologist's are not that helpful and that's supposed to be their specialty!!! I would also hire someone to plan your diet and meals for you based on your goals/objectives. I don't know if there's anyone on this site that does that but I'm on other boards and where there are and the help they provide is amazing.

Predator1
07-24-2015, 04:22 AM
There will be hard times ahead.
there will be unexpected challenges that you will have to overcome.
there will be people who doubt you.
there will even be people who are hoping to see you fail.

this is called life my friend, and if you're not experiencing any of those you're not pushing its limits.

you have to be stronger than obstacles thrown at you. Not just at times you feel good, but days you feel crap.

one thing that keeps me going no matter how good or bad I mite feel a certain day is to remember the simple rule of life ;
to never to never stop moving forward.

good luck brother :)

Freakenstien
07-24-2015, 05:08 AM
Try going to a urologist or even your PCP for TRT, from my experience endocrinologist's are not that helpful and that's supposed to be their specialty!!! I would also hire someone to plan your diet and meals for you based on your goals/objectives. I don't know if there's anyone on this site that does that but I'm on other boards and where there are and the help they provide is amazing.

eh you lost me mate? a uroglogist? for? And whats a pcp.... TRT is easy peasy... No worries there..

Mate, Im all good with what to eat.. I know exactly what to eat.. Its implementing it.. I stray to easily. Even if some one wrote me a diet to follow, its still the hard part, actually following it. You know man, I take my hat off to all the body builders that can do it.. I really wish I had the mental fortitude to follow a strict diet..
Some times, I go for weekss eating strict and I think im on top of it, then something will happen and I'll fall off the band wagon.. Then struggle to return..

Dunno man.. Cant figure myself out at times..

PAiN
07-24-2015, 11:05 AM

Im determined this time to finally get to see those abbs...

I have taken on all you guys have said and some good advice.. diet is a hard one at the mo.. on duromine so don't feel like eating.. I think I need to take advantage of this so aren't going to force my self to eat or count calories.. But I will try to eat a clean balanced diet when I do eat..
Im 6ft and 264lbs.. Heaviest I have been in a long long time... Gut circumference of 48 inches

Due to the health risks I don't want to stay on TRT long term.. No real risk when your young but as the latest study showed, the older you are the more risk of strokes and heart attacks while on TRT.. The last study they did the deaths and strokes were so dramatic, they had to stop the study.. But again in older guys, 60s and 70s..

Mind you, im not far off my 60s now..

last time I used gear I just weaned myself off. Worked like a treat, no down time, but I think the issue with that was my Test levels not recovering properly..
I'm currently at 12nmol/L

So this time hopefully when I come off if I use proper PCT, I'll come off feeling much better..

Anyway cheers for lending me your ears guys.. Time to get my training back on track and see if I can turn this big lump of lard around..

Link to studies please. I would like to read them.

I know dozens of people in there 60s and 70s that are on TRT and have been for over a decade with no issues.

rustyco
07-24-2015, 12:41 PM
There will be hard times ahead.
there will be unexpected challenges that you will have to overcome.
there will be people who doubt you.
there will even be people who are hoping to see you fail.

this is called life my friend, and if you're not experiencing any of those you're not pushing its limits.

you have to be stronger than obstacles thrown at you. Not just at times you feel good, but days you feel crap.

one thing that keeps me going no matter how good or bad I mite feel a certain day is to remember the simple rule of life ;
to never to never stop moving forward.

good luck brother :)

THIS!!!

Freakenstien
07-25-2015, 04:53 AM
deleted because I have found out the endo was talking bullshit.

Freakenstien
07-25-2015, 05:26 AM
deleted because the endo was talking shit.."

Freakenstien
07-25-2015, 05:48 AM
deleted because the endo was full of it and neglected to tell me the full story..

Freakenstien
07-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Email sent to Endo.. will let you know as soon as I get a reply..

wsnake
07-25-2015, 07:38 AM
I read a similar article a few weeks ago the researchers were not named however in the same article the University of Sydney conducted a similar study and found no information supporting the finds of the un-named studies in the states.

At the end of the day there are many things that can lead to heart disease and cardio issues, if I was laying on the couch to lethargic and unmotivated to do anything even though I wanted to I'd jump on TRT instead of watching the years slip by.

EDIT: Found one of the articles I read on TRT that references the researchers and publication. Interesting point is the US defence Dept conducted their own study that doesn't support the findings.
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4861&stc=1

Freakenstien
07-25-2015, 11:35 AM
ok edited posts above as the reply I got back from the endo showed he wasnt giving me the full and true story.. The study was done with sick old men.. Even in the placebo group many were dying.. So a few more did die in the test study.. It was one study. Whos not to say more would die in the placebo group next time.. My original post was an honest one, and I was only posting what the endo had told me..
At least I did get to the bottom of it.. So anyone that read my earlier post can ignore it.. It was bull dust.