PDA

View Full Version : what would u run for cutting for strength and less water retention

Mountain-Man
07-28-2015, 07:41 PM
so my choice is 80 mg of psl ep whinny ed or 80 mg psl ep tbol everyday my bf is below 10 i just wanna know from the exp guys o help keep off water and help keep me stronger during low carbs what would u pick :1388775529:i think ill have enough strength from the fina,mast sust wont the whinny make me harder and less water?

enrod
07-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Low test, higher tren, low carbs. Sprinkle in some mast, works wonders for me bro.

Mountain-Man
07-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Low test, higher tren, low carbs. Sprinkle in some mast, works wonders for me bro.
got the mast in there just wanna know tbol or whinny im leaning toward the whinny less water retention and hardness wil tbol add water weight?

enrod
07-28-2015, 08:03 PM
got the mast in there just wanna know tbol or whinny im leaning toward the whinny less water retention and hardness wil tbol add water weight?

I'd say go for the winny for more definition. For me tbol seems to add a thin layer of water. Not bloat by any means, but a bit more fullness than slicing.

Predator1
07-28-2015, 09:53 PM
winni would be the way to go if that's your only option tho I'd always go low test tren anavar

kubes
07-28-2015, 10:21 PM

This is exactly the compounds I would suggest. Winny is to hard on my joints. Low test with any of those compounds will keep you nice and dry

Apex Peptides
07-28-2015, 10:25 PM

I think T-bol is waaay underrated. I'd get less sides from running the T-bol than the winny. I say go with the T-bol

kubes
07-28-2015, 10:38 PM
I think T-bol is waaay underrated. I'd get less sides from running the T-bol than the winny. I say go with the T-bol

Go with tbol

enrod
07-28-2015, 10:39 PM

I agree with you there, I did like tbol. But to be honest I wouldn't use it to get to single digit body fats - atleast for me. I'd recommend anyone who hasn't used it to try it in off season and see how they respond, in terms of sides it was mild but had quality gains.

Mountain-Man
07-29-2015, 07:35 AM
I think T-bol is waaay underrated. I'd get less sides from running the T-bol than the winny. I say go with the T-bolinteresting i got some more home work to do

Mountain-Man
07-29-2015, 07:36 AM
thanks brothers this is alot of good information

LION84
07-29-2015, 07:27 PM
Tbol is by far the way to go than whinny. Whinny wrecks havoc on my joints and from what I understand is very harsh on the liver. Tbol is my go to oral. Great gains with minimum sides for me. Me and tren don't get along so I always default to npp in place of tren.