PDA

View Full Version : over 50 True Muscle Trainer ;9 weeks to elite fitness

chefbo
08-03-2015, 12:34 AM
i am starting my cycle to coincide a training program i found out about from a facebook friend. it is on bb.com true muscle trainer:9 weeks to elite fitness.

it is a three phase regiment of strength and conditioning, bodybuilding, and cardio. overall hybrid of exercises. looks like it is maybe based around football since the guy doing it is Stever Weatherford the punter for the ny giants.

i am running dbol ( on for two weeks now on my third) 37.5 a day, 535 tren a and 350 prop a week ( pinned each day) ai 12.5 as needed

i will be using creatine for endurance and protein after workouts . they call for a bcaa but not sure on that as yet . except for valine, leucine and isoleucine i am getting them through my diet.

this should be exciting and garner a ton of results the first phase is already started and it kicked my butt. 15 minutes of stretching and warmup 25 of strength conditioning and then 15 of cardio in various forms .
three day cycle one on one off, the one on two off. active rest for two of the four days light jogging walking biking or swimming.

nutrition is not overly stressed like in bbing. more jsut keep it clean no cheat days lots of water. the weatherford dude is the fittest man in football he could be a competitive physique guy easily. but he probably makes way more money punting.

follow along if you want. should be cool. if it doesn't kill me!!!!!!!

Dont wanna be old
08-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Good luck friend , will be following
I always appreciate anyone over 50 giving it there best shot .
DWBO

studmuffin
08-03-2015, 01:52 PM
I am going to love this log! Chefbo is part of the 50 and up club and we can show the younger ones how to do it. lol Looking forward to this!

PAiN
08-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Awesome brother! Good luck on your journey and keep us updated on your progress. Looking forward to following along.

chefbo
08-05-2015, 12:10 PM
had a rough day with the bp yesterday. could be combo of different things like allergies but I am dropping th edbol for the time being to see if it is the water that has made me feel like shit. still got pounding headaches. so we will see.

did 20 miuntes of cardio on m y rest day last night light walking with knee high skipping for twenty time each every hundred yards. calf raises on steeps plus steep jumps (three steps each) .

chest and tris tonight then legs and abs Friday.

CrawfBigG
08-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Following along, I am quickly approaching 50 myself. Training after 40 is def a different story, mostly on the recovery end in my experience. Good luck on your journey, and on the recent BP thing.

chefbo
08-06-2015, 04:24 PM
thanks guys. hitting chest and tris today and legs tomorrow after work. then two days of rest. felt better yesterday and so far today being off the bol. we will keep track

Valerio420
08-06-2015, 05:43 PM
Good Luck brother can't wait to see the results

wrkhrdplyhrd9999
08-06-2015, 06:35 PM
If that is you in the avatar and you are almost 50 well done!

Following along, I am quickly approaching 50 myself. Training after 40 is def a different story, mostly on the recovery end in my experience. Good luck on your journey, and on the recent BP thing.

chefbo
08-07-2015, 08:43 PM
chest was a beast even at that low a exercise scheme. cardio always kicks my ass anyway. legs this afternoon. did flat and incline db press, cable fly pushdowns . i usually do way more but this is just the conditioning phase they crank it in the next two phases. week one will be done tonight. two more like this with changing exercises and cardio. then onto strenght phase. still haven't felt anything from the tren yet as far as strenght gain neither on the prop. i'll give it a little longer but i should be feeling something at this dose.

chefbo
08-07-2015, 08:44 PM
freakig weird dreams last night i forgot to mention . don't know if it was from the tren or not . no sweats yet.

chefbo
08-08-2015, 12:16 AM
no gym tonight home bodyweight workout still really good . wife is in a mood so to stay out of th eshit istyed home. maybe able to get one in at 5am . did pushups, calf raises, dips, one legged lunges and bw squats ass to the grass. legs are on fire full of blood. pinning 75 tren a and 50 test p daily .

CrawfBigG
08-08-2015, 12:44 AM
If that is you in the avatar and you are almost 50 well done!

Thanks. That was fall of 2013, I was 42, I am 44 now. I worked hard that year to get in that condition, I am not that lean now.

CrawfBigG
08-08-2015, 12:46 AM
no gym tonight home bodyweight workout still really good . wife is in a mood so to stay out of th eshit istyed home. maybe able to get one in at 5am . did pushups, calf raises, dips, one legged lunges and bw squats ass to the grass. legs are on fire full of blood. pinning 75 tren a and 50 test p daily .

I have seen people get in really good shape with just bw exercises... you can make it pretty damn intense if you want to.

chefbo
08-08-2015, 08:56 PM
killed arms todaybeacuse everyday is arm day. great pump curls, hammers, skulls, close gripo bench, pushdowns extensions no prisoners.

chefbo
08-12-2015, 10:40 AM
had a hellish workout yesterday
did upper body, chest,shoulders, arms and back all in one session
4-6 exercises perpart
rapid succession of movements minimum rest. I was sweating like a pig!
started with chin-ups, preachers for twosets each
then pullups, straigharm pulldowns same as above
then db flat press, db incline flyes for two sets of 14, barbell press (13) , deb incline press for two sets
dips, barbell skulls, pushdowns all three sets of 10-15heavy as I could go
military on the smith 150,170, then lat raises to failure

I mean frigging splitting pumps amazing tempo . minor gyno coming on hitting the ai hard stopped it in its tracks. everything else is good to go slow and steady with the tren/prop so far. resupply imminent! ya'll have a good one.

billybudd
08-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Way to go brother, I am 50 as well . Push up , pullups , Dips , crunches , running and yoga all you really need.

chefbo
08-14-2015, 12:18 AM
Legs tonight .
warmup was 4sets of 25 extensions-175,160,155,135 then came the bad part.
we got a trap bar at the gym so I thought I might try squats with it. Bad idea totally fucked up my back again. So here it is no more deads, lunges or squats o
except body weight . Too old too tore up in that area to have set back . Just gonna stick to presses, extension and curls for the wheels. Should have known better but that tren will make u feel like the hulk sometimes. Should be fine in a day or so. Finished fine 4sets each on kickbacks ,press and curls. All drop sets. Ice and rest should do the trick. Good night brothers and sisters.

billybudd
08-15-2015, 06:24 PM
Be careful chefbo, Do yoga , anti-inflammatory , if really motivated try ice bath for 15 . I love my foam roller , at 50 the lumbar is pretty shot out lol.

chefbo
08-16-2015, 05:30 PM
thanks billy still kinda geeked up but i got in a great chest/tri session yesterday without any problem. resting up today back and bis tomorrow with abs everyday at the end of the session now. got to cut some fat. need to get down around 10% if possible and stay there. lots of work ahead.

Mountain-Man
08-16-2015, 05:35 PM
Great journal I'll be following it I'm 40 so u doing this at 50 is a inspiration to me

billybudd
08-16-2015, 06:12 PM
I have a bro that I’ve known over thirty years, They broke the mould when they made him , He is 75 years old he goes to Alaska to fish every year , I meet him planting trees in 1985. He eats right, He does yoga, runs, and lifts weights. He has slowed down a bit from when i first met him but so have I. He was always eating , caned fish, grapefruit juice, nuts , fresh fruit . Never seen him eat at Mcds except for coffee. He also lives in the high desert 7000 ft above sea level. Sunshine and sage. Anyway it don't matter how old you are , gotta keep going until we are laid to rest. peace

chefbo
08-17-2015, 11:07 PM
cranked out back in forty minutes tonight no rest all supersets seated rows six sets,
pulldowns-4sets
t bar rows 4 sets
one arm rows 3 ea arm

biceps
standing db curls drop sets
hammers drop sets
incline curls 4 sets rto failure plus negatives and half reps
ez bar reverse curls drops ets to failure

frigging arms were toast but pumped beyond compare. had my kids with me and i said feel daddy's arms . my daughter goes on my God dad they are so hard! lots of vascularity too which i strive for. home dinner and football toss no rest . great day.

chefbo
08-19-2015, 05:19 PM
legs yesterday oldschool . extension warm up 6sets 180,165,150,135,120, 100
presses leg and calf 450 4 sets 20
seated raises 100 4 sets to failure
lying curls 80,70,60,50,40 to failure

abs and shoulders- rope twists, standing one arm cable raises, bentover raises, leg lifts, planks

i need to find a great vasodilator preworkout.

chefbo
08-26-2015, 11:50 PM
been at it two days heavy lifting huge volume arms back and delts . reast day today and i am doing just that. 300 g p and 50 g carbs . my first huge low carb day and my energy is still peaking. hoping to shed some fat using this method. ton of water today going for more tomorrow. bad tradgety today in my hometown . those reporters that were killed , it was right down the road from my house. school locked down seeing it live this morning was surreal . its where my wife and i go to get together with friends and celebrate. we have a huge lake there and they were filming about its anniversary celebration this fall. horrible. say a prayer for the families.

chefbo
08-28-2015, 05:23 PM
blasted legs last night . not the pump I expected from the hemavol but great workout nonetheless. warm up f sets 15,12,10,8 extensions 120,135,150165
leg pres scalf press, 450,475, 500, 550 25 reps each
lying curls 4 x 15,12,10,8 -50, 60,70,80
seated calf raises 100 4 sets to failure.
did traps next
5 sets 50 lb db shrugs
25 lb y ups on incline bench

75 trena/50 test p daily

chefbo
09-09-2015, 05:42 PM
great but short chest yesterday. down 9 lbs leaning out in the torso . I need to pound the lgs more. gonna finish tren at the end of sept and take on winny and test p for another 6-8 weeks . once I get where I want to be with that . I will take a couple months off and start back January with another lean bulk tren cycle . that will give me time to do a bulk purchase of the full cycle pct included. most definitely charge up the dosage next go round seeing how great this gear is. big time props to mb everything so far is awesome.

toppjimie
09-15-2015, 05:03 PM
been at it two days heavy lifting huge volume arms back and delts . reast day today and i am doing just that. 300 g p and 50 g carbs . my first huge low carb day and my energy is still peaking. hoping to shed some fat using this method. ton of water today going for more tomorrow. bad tradgety today in my hometown . those reporters that were killed , it was right down the road from my house. school locked down seeing it live this morning was surreal . its where my wife and i go to get together with friends and celebrate. we have a huge lake there and they were filming about its anniversary celebration this fall. horrible. say a prayer for the families.

Nice log you have going. That shooting was tragic. Hits close to home for you. Keep up the hard work brother!

mnmsnowbeast
10-19-2015, 05:24 PM
had a rough day with the bp yesterday. could be combo of different things like allergies but I am dropping th edbol for the time being to see if it is the water that has made me feel like shit. still got pounding headaches. so we will see.

did 20 miuntes of cardio on m y rest day last night light walking with knee high skipping for twenty time each every hundred yards. calf raises on steeps plus steep jumps (three steps each) .

chest and tris tonight then legs and abs Friday.Yes I am 60 and tbol,dbol and anadrol all cause higher BP than normal and can produce headaches and nose bleeds,becareful with orals,i was on superdrol,which is a derivative of anadrol and my bp shot up,and nose bleeds and headaches,it does produce dry gains much like tbol but is to liver toxic for me and my liver enzimes. try sticking with a good test base,and I like EQ 200mg x3 for a min 600mg per week,and than increase to one gram or more,for solid gains,dry gains,less sides for us older men.

ironman53
10-29-2015, 08:44 PM
thanks for the info,,,and that mask is a much better look...lol....

2stones
06-01-2016, 08:00 AM
Theirs nothing better than having a nice physique at my age (57).

You will enjoy the compliments.

hockeytownpump
06-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Great job. Keep us posted

hockeytownpump
08-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Good luck brother

JUSTBASSIN
08-29-2016, 12:49 AM
Good luck brother, interesting to see how you do.
i am starting my cycle to coincide a training program i found out about from a facebook friend. it is on bb.com true muscle trainer:9 weeks to elite fitness.

it is a three phase regiment of strength and conditioning, bodybuilding, and cardio. overall hybrid of exercises. looks like it is maybe based around football since the guy doing it is Stever Weatherford the punter for the ny giants.

i am running dbol ( on for two weeks now on my third) 37.5 a day, 535 tren a and 350 prop a week ( pinned each day) ai 12.5 as needed

i will be using creatine for endurance and protein after workouts . they call for a bcaa but not sure on that as yet . except for valine, leucine and isoleucine i am getting them through my diet.

this should be exciting and garner a ton of results the first phase is already started and it kicked my butt. 15 minutes of stretching and warmup 25 of strength conditioning and then 15 of cardio in various forms .
three day cycle one on one off, the one on two off. active rest for two of the four days light jogging walking biking or swimming.

nutrition is not overly stressed like in bbing. more jsut keep it clean no cheat days lots of water. the weatherford dude is the fittest man in football he could be a competitive physique guy easily. but he probably makes way more money punting.

follow along if you want. should be cool. if it doesn't kill me!!!!!!!