View Full Version : HGH Questions/Possible bad batch?

js80
08-05-2015, 12:55 AM
I got 400ius through someone that ordered it from irsrael. Starting doing 2iu a day then bumped it up to 4iu. Everytime i do it i get a pink welt which is painful and def have to rotate spots but takes days to go away. I could ignore that but seems like its not a good quality and im looking to enhance my body not hurt it. Any ideas about this? Or any direction to get a better connect?

PAiN
08-05-2015, 04:33 AM
What is the brand you are using?

What are you using to reconstitute it with?

How and where are you injecting?

HimRoid
08-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Some theorize site injection irritation may mean it's 192AA HGH which is much cheaper to manufacture than true 191AA HGH.

js80
08-07-2015, 07:03 AM
The brand is somastim . Reconstituted with bacteriostatic water 20iu/vial with 2ml water added. 2iu twice a day. Was going to rotate high low two inches next two the belly button then the next day other side. Got really painful so i started hitting love handles in two spots on each side. Also inner thighs. I don't have a lot of fat to play with. All done sub q but no matter where I stick it I get the welts.like around a quarter size . I clean myself and the tops every time and use a fresh disposable. My friend is also using the same stuff same regimen and has the same welts also. They do go away after a day or two but another couple days before you can hit the spot again or it hurts like hell. At this point I'm just debating if I should toss it and take the loss and get a new batch or if this is somehow ok

CrawfBigG
08-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Some theorize site injection irritation may mean it's 192AA HGH which is much cheaper to manufacture than true 191AA HGH.

Interesting. I have not heard this before. Always love to learn something new.

The brand is somastim . Reconstituted with bacteriostatic water 20iu/vial with 2ml water added. 2iu twice a day. Was going to rotate high low two inches next two the belly button then the next day other side. Got really painful so i started hitting love handles in two spots on each side. Also inner thighs. I don't have a lot of fat to play with. All done sub q but no matter where I stick it I get the welts.like around a quarter size . I clean myself and the tops every time and use a fresh disposable. My friend is also using the same stuff same regimen and has the same welts also. They do go away after a day or two but another couple days before you can hit the spot again or it hurts like hell. At this point I'm just debating if I should toss it and take the loss and get a new batch or if this is somehow ok

I have been following this. I hope you get more input on this soon. Sucks to spend hard earned cash on some GH or any gear for that matter and then sit there wondering each day if it helping or hurting when something like this happens. My only thought is get some labs, which isn't cheap either but.... serum HGH and IGF level can reveal a lot about a product.

Mungus
08-07-2015, 07:28 AM

Reckon I've read that too. Because it's slightly different it elicits a slight immune response in some people or something along those lines.

wsnake
08-07-2015, 11:04 AM
The original synthetic hgh was a 192 chain later they developed the 191 chain, not sure on the specifics.
In Chinese hgh most infections or inflammation comes from improper purification of the bacteria that they grow the chain from/on. So as Mungus says it's probably your immune system attempting to partition off the infection.

js80
08-07-2015, 07:40 PM
thats what ive been reading but i think when fighting off the infection it makes antibodies that destroy the gh also. so at that point all my body would be doing is wasting energy fighting infections as opposed to growing. ive actually read an article that said if that happens it could also turn your body on its own natural gh as well. not sure how true any of that is. The article was based on the 192 also

js80
08-07-2015, 07:46 PM
yeah exactly at first it was gonna be a happy ritual not that im a fan of needles its my first run. But now i look at the $hit and im thinking what the hell am i sticking in here lol. First couple times i thought i had an infection and was starting to get worried but then i started researching and basically came up with what you guys are saying. Still dont know what to do. i have 18- 20/iu bottles in the fridge. I wish testing was simple it would take all the guesswork out of what should be an enjoyable experience. I guess ill run it till i get something else. Have been waking up with my hand asleep and stuff like that but otherwise havent felt anything. Its only been two and a half weeks so i dont really know what i should feel as ive never done it before so cant really compare the stuff to anything else.

js80
08-07-2015, 07:47 PM
i appreciate the feedback from everyone

PAiN
08-07-2015, 07:49 PM
yeah exactly at first it was gonna be a happy ritual not that im a fan of needles its my first run. But now i look at the $hit and im thinking what the hell am i sticking in here lol. First couple times i thought i had an infection and was starting to get worried but then i started researching and basically came up with what you guys are saying. Still dont know what to do. i have 18- 20/iu bottles in the fridge. I wish testing was simple it would take all the guesswork out of what should be an enjoyable experience. I guess ill run it till i get something else. Have been waking up with my hand asleep and stuff like that but otherwise havent felt anything. Its only been two and a half weeks so i dont really know what i should feel as ive never done it before so cant really compare the stuff to anything else.

Go get blood work and you will know if it's good or not.

HimRoid
08-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Reckon I've read that too. Because it's slightly different it elicits a slight immune response in some people or something along those lines.
Yes, exactly!

quez82
08-10-2015, 04:11 PM
When you add the bw, is there a vacuum in the vial where it sucks in the water without you pushing?

js80
08-12-2015, 07:08 AM
it doesnt suck it in. After pushing the bw in it almost tries to squirt out from the buildup up pressure

RockDawg
05-15-2017, 10:49 PM
I got 400ius through someone that ordered it from irsrael. Starting doing 2iu a day then bumped it up to 4iu. Everytime i do it i get a pink welt which is painful and def have to rotate spots but takes days to go away. I could ignore that but seems like its not a good quality and im looking to enhance my body not hurt it. Any ideas about this? Or any direction to get a better connect?

I got some gh for Gh for a friend ,it was also from a source here. Same thing is happening to him except it doesn't hurt it itches and leaves red welts on his stomach. It goes away after a few days. I'm taking the same stuff and it doesn't do this to me. What's up, is his body reacting different?

RockDawg
05-16-2017, 12:53 AM
Bump

Thappy
05-16-2017, 01:03 AM
were they red top in a 10ml vial?

RockDawg
05-16-2017, 02:06 AM
were they red top in a 10ml vial?
No! black Tops. Shit looks like mosquito bites. Hasn't done that to me so I don't know.

Thappy
05-16-2017, 02:37 AM
try a different dilutant and see what happens

RockDawg
05-16-2017, 03:27 AM
Thanks Thappy!! When we use sterilized water it just burn some at pinning but he didn't have a problem. It hasn't done this to me though. I'll tell him to
try the sterilized water again.

juicedup
05-16-2017, 05:17 AM
New here but sounds like bad gh,has bacteria growing in it eating the protein if the gh.Do a serum but no vacuum and always does it is gonna be bacteria in the gh making it useless. And Somastim is 191aa not 192aa.Also very highly faked as well.Just my 2¢.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

RockDawg
05-20-2017, 05:03 AM
New here but sounds like bad gh,has bacteria growing in it eating the protein if the gh.Do a serum but no vacuum and always does it is gonna be bacteria in the gh making it useless. And Somastim is 191aa not 192aa.Also very highly faked as well.Just my 2¢.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

He started going IM and doesn't have anymore problems.

Sciroxx-lab
05-20-2017, 11:57 PM
Indeed - the most reported side effect with pharmaceutical GH usage in local reaction at the injection site. Actually if you open any brochure on Genotropin, Serostim etc you'll see on the top of the side effects this reported side effect - quote hereinafter

redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected;

Based on my experience it happen to some degree, usually very tolerable, in one out of 8-12 users, and like the author of this thread mentioned afterward and RockDawg emphasized it is usually solved when switched to IM injection.

192 AA GH won't cause more or less local (side) effect on the injection site of course, BUT it'll cause the immune system to create anti bodies to the GH which hinder the GH effect especially for the long run (if you like I'll specify more on this interesting subject).

GH doesn't require any vacuum and of course connecting between this and bacteria is nonsense. Vacuum is required in products which are sensitive to reaction with oxygen, and GH is simply not one of them. GH is a powder forum is imply lyophilized is production lines that also dry other drugs that are sensitive to reaction with oxygen so anyhow the vacuum is part of this procedure